Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was told by investigator that if I didn’t hear anything that it was a good thing . It’s possible that the disqualifications go out after coe.

Comment

• River6363
      River6363 commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont think you sign a COE and then get DQ’d

• Max99
      Max99 commented
      Editing a comment
      They don’t, getting notified to sign a COE means civil service approved you for phase l and you will continue to phase ll (poly, psych, medical). If you were dq you would be notified and would not receive a COE

• Just wondering if disqualification letters would be sent already.

Comment

• Nhayes91
      Nhayes91 commented
      Editing a comment
      After you meet with your BI and sign all the paperwork, they submit your packet to their supervisor to be signed off on. Then they send your packet to civil service to review. Everyones process goes at a different pace, but if you haven't heard anything back that's a good sign. Sit tight and wait for a COE.

• I know my investigator approved me and so did supervisor. I was told it’s up to civil service at that point and they make ultimate decision.

Comment

• River6363
      River6363 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I am in the same boat, my investigator and supervisor signed off on it and now waiting civil service’s approval. A couple of my buddies who are on the force said not to worry, as nassau does a lot of things backwards.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6110 users online. 400 members and 5710 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X