300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueBlood516 View Post
    Any updates on if or when an academy class will begin?
    I’m hearing November

Comment

• Spoke to my investigator yesterday. Said to not expect anything until September.
      Nassau County PD Exam #2018

List number - 3xx
      Physical Fitness - 8/25/19 (✓)
      Prints/Drug Screening - 9/19/19 (✓)
      BI interview - 12/18/29

NYPD Exam #7323

E-mail - 4/23/18

Comment

• Max99
        Max99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to hear that at least somethings happening. Makes November seem hopeful

• What is covered in your interview with investigator? Just what is in packet?

Comment

• yeah and you have to fill out a few things/put some statements in writing

List number - 3xx
        BI interview - 12/18/29

NYPD Exam #7323

E-mail - 4/23/18

Comment

• Jackson2240
          Jackson2240 commented
          Editing a comment
          Will they ask about status of other civil service exams?

• Hi guys. With Long Island phase 1 opening tomorrow does anyone know if Nassau is continuing their physical agility test anytime soon? Anyone hear anything?

Comment

• Spoke with NCPD investigations today to check in abiut my status. I havent been assigned an investigator yet and this officer said at this point if I havent been assigned a BI I'd most likely be out for the November academy. I spoke with another officer last week saying he was processing someone with 88.9 on exam and I'm at 88.7x. Anyone heard where they're cutting off for November academy? Thanks in advance

Comment

• Nhayes91
            Nhayes91 commented
            Editing a comment
            I got in the low 89s.. list 63x did the fingerprint and photograph part and the online packet but haven't met with a BI yet.

• I was scheduled for a physical on 4/4 and advised it was cancelled due to Corona. Has anyone gotten any email or mail regarding the status of physicals that have been cancelled? Just want to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Comment

• Max99
            Max99 commented
            Editing a comment
            What list number are you?

• List number high 400s. Physical 8/22/19. Got called for bi interview 6/2/20. Heard there is going to be a huge class in november. Anyone who did their bi interview, how long till you do the polygraph?

Comment

• Itselectric247
            Itselectric247 commented
            Editing a comment
            My list number is in the mid 300s and I Had my BI in the beginning of December and still have not heard anything back about the next steps....has anyone recently been scheduled for anything post BI?

• perez0521
            perez0521 commented
            Editing a comment
            does anyone know how to access the list - I don't know what my number on it is . or where they are calling from

• Simpleguy515
            Simpleguy515 commented
            Editing a comment
            You have to go down to civil service In order to see the list

• Itselectric247 you should call your investigator to see whats going on. As soon as you finish your bi interview, your bi submits your portfolio to civil service to review. They either accept or deny you and then you start your polygraph, psych etc. You should’ve heard back already. I asked my investigator if they stopped investigating during covid-19 and she said no

Comment

• Itselectric247
            Itselectric247 commented
            Editing a comment
            After talking to my investigator, Nassau civil service has not reviewed any applications in the past three months and Nassau county police department currently has a hiring freeze. Investigations have not stopped but the next step after that has.

• Max99
            Max99 commented
            Editing a comment
            Your investigator say anything about the November academy?

• To the people that went in the first class... Congratulations and stay safe! (If you look at this anymore)

Comment

• Contacted today by my BI for first time..interview in 2-4 weeks. List is in high 700's for reference...and like simpleguy515. Good luck to everyone from first class...also my buddy said his partners son starts his academy July 6th

Comment

• River6363
              River6363 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice good for him. Do you know when he did his polygraph and such?

• BlueBlood516
              BlueBlood516 commented
              Editing a comment
              Has his son been officially notified for July 6th?

• Yeah he's doing a village PD with start date of july 6th. Not sure which village or if this academy will include county as well?

Comment

• BlueBlood516
              BlueBlood516 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for the info

• perez0521
              perez0521 commented
              Editing a comment
              anyone know where we can find the list to see where we fall amongst others?

• River6363
              River6363 commented
              Editing a comment
              They haven’t released the list. Really not sure why

• Rew516
              Rew516 commented
              Editing a comment
              You have to go to the civil service office and purchase the list. That's what civil service told me

• July 6 is Village only

List number - 3xx
            BI interview - 12/18/29

NYPD Exam #7323

E-mail - 4/23/18

Comment

• Anyone get called for polygraph/ psych yet?

Comment

• Nassau Civil Service is having their first meeting Since February on July 16...anyone know if that could mean that they’ll start processing background investigations again?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5797 users online. 433 members and 5364 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X