X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackdevil77
    replied
    Originally posted by Alvaij View Post
    I got my physical date and my shin splints are killing me. Any advice I almost tried anything and still
    If you’re in good shape, take a break, heal up, take Advil, and get a good pair of shoes.

Leave a comment:

• Blackdevil77
    replied
    Anybody in here work for the pistol license section? Is their OT? What are the typical hours for that department?

Leave a comment:

• Alvaij
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much

• Zzopn
    replied
    Alvaij take Dixie cups with water, freeze them and rub hard on your shins. Anti inflammatory, and epsom salt soaks.

Leave a comment:

• Alvaij
    replied
    I got my physical date and my shin splints are killing me. Any advice I almost tried anything and still

Leave a comment:

• MLNY95
    commented on 's reply
    Right there with you. I’m 33XX as well and the news hasn’t been as hopeful as I thought. Hopefully we’re wrong…

• Slog343
    replied
    Winter class is still a long ways away, as is this spring class, a lot can change. Considering my list number is 33xx, I'm certainly hoping for everyone's sake the spring class is large. I thought the plans going foward were nothing but large classes until the list expires?

Leave a comment:

• Zzopn
    replied
    My friend in 20XX met his investigation and told him winter academy class so I guess we’ll see.

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Any word of making it into the 2000s?

• dom1220
    commented on 's reply
    Sent u a pm

• SuperTrooper631
    replied
    My background told me there is a very small class going in June, unless they get approval to hire more. Said to be ready and prepared for the fall academy in November instead.
    Lower 1900’s list number fyi

Leave a comment:

• thingreyline211
    commented on 's reply
    I was told 50 people for a spring class

• Roush911
    commented on 's reply
    So the June class is going in under the new contract?
    Last edited by Roush911; 03-12-2022, 04:22 PM.

• nassau25
    replied
    Update- from what I’ve been hearing it seems like bigger classes will go in once the new contract is fully negotiated and once an exam date for the next test is officially set and announced. All of this is expected to happen springtime. As far as next class I am still hearing June and around 100 recruits. List cut off; 80.9xx is the score being tossed around right now as the cut off for this list. This is subject to change, i.e. a need for more cops, more funding, etc.
    Last edited by nassau25; 03-12-2022, 06:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you appreciate it

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3567 users online. 232 members and 3335 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X