• Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Anyone have an idea of what list # approximately cut off for the fall class

Leave a comment:

• Jferrari47
    replied
    Question I’m kind of new to this forum haven’t been able to read all the posts so forgive me if this was already answered. I scored 81.X think my list number is 449X don’t know off the top of my head. In reality I understand things are subject to change but is there possibly any hope? Basically counting on rotting away in the city the rest of my career. Thanks for anyones input I appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Cannot lateral to Nassau County. Certain villages will take a lateral depending on the academy you attended. 35 max age.

replied
    Thanks in advance if anyone knows the answer to this question. Does the age of 35 cut off to enter the academy apply to Lateral transfers? In other words as a LEO above the age of 35,would it be possible to lateral over to this department?

Leave a comment:

• K.Hernando
    commented on 's reply
    That info came directly from them... but everything is subject to change

• Zzopn
    replied
    SuperTrooper631 that’s what I figured

Leave a comment:

• SuperTrooper631
    replied
    That’s a bit of misinformation, yes there is a list that’s been investigated and certified by civil service, however many of them are still waiting to do poly/psych and no coe’s have gone out.
    there’s still time to be processed for a fall academy, it just depends how big of academy they are going to put in. It’s annoying, but hurry up and wait is the game.

Leave a comment:

• Zzopn
    replied
    Interesting ….

Leave a comment:

• K.Hernando
    commented on 's reply
    They fall class is Completely processed psychological polygraph medical etc.

• Zzopn
    replied
    What do you mean are “processed” as in they met their investigator or as in they’ve finished psych medical etc ? nassau25

Leave a comment:

• nassau25
    replied
    Originally posted by K.Hernando View Post
    Did my physical last summer background/fingerprints/drug test in November nothing since no investigator yet... list 23XX I was told from a friend OTJ said there was a class going in the fall the candidates are already investigated and ready for the fall class.. abs my list number would be scheduled for spring or summer or 23’
    That’s correct. Those who are making the fall class are already processed as of this month.

Leave a comment:

• K.Hernando
    commented on 's reply
    Did my physical last summer background/fingerprints/drug test in November nothing since no investigator yet... list 23XX I was told from a friend OTJ said there was a class going in the fall the candidates are already investigated and ready for the fall class.. abs my list number would be scheduled for spring or summer or 23’

• Simpleguy515
    replied
    Anyone hear anything in terms of processing? Any steps drug and fingerprint? Investigator?

Leave a comment:

• Nick_C
    commented on 's reply
    Right there with you at 331x. Looks like there's a fued between local democrats and the republican executive and PD funding in the middle of it. Anyone above 3000 probably has to bank on the list being extended or additional police spending being approved. With how many people took the physical I think the intent is there that they plan/planned on processing us all the way through. We'll see what plays out with the contract and politics

• Anon123
    replied
    Originally posted by nassau25 View Post
    From the word going around it seems as though the last class off of the 2018 exam will most likely be some time in 2024. As you all have seen, list movement and processing has come to a bit of an idle. This is due to a few things; the county trying to catch up with the amount of people called, negotiations for the upcoming new contract, and also the county holding funds used for the purchasing of PD equipment, such as new vests, radios, etc. Nassau democrats have blocked the allocation of funds for this, but Blakeman and the PBA are currently fighting it. As always stay patient and things will begin to move. This game is a marathon not a race- it’s all worth it when you finally get there.
    Thank you for the information, but it’s a matter of if I get there being 38xx. Specifically for me my list number may be too low.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3964 users online. 241 members and 3723 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X