Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone let us know what went down at the COE so we know what to expect exactly?

Comment

• Are most of you guys waiting for a village or a county position. I’m curious to know what you guys prefer.

Comment

• Mansour331
        Mansour331 commented
        Editing a comment
        Btw I scored 90.4xx and list number 34x

• solo1
        solo1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Either lol whatever one hires me but yeah i have village preference. I personally would probably prefer my town pd but would be ecstatic with either

• Mansour331
        Mansour331 commented
        Editing a comment
        Solo:Yeah I live in lynbrook which has private village police, so I’m hoping I get hired here, but yeah same here I’ll take whoever reaches out to me first. What’d you score and list number

• solo1
        solo1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Im actually low 89s and list in the high 600s but been processing since March i guess bc of my residency

• Got called my by BI to schedule my appointment. Patience starting to payoff lol

Comment

• Mansour331
        Mansour331 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats, which village do you have residency preference with?

• I know someone who claims to have already done psych? Is that possible? I dont think anyones done that yet

Comment

• Max99
        Max99 commented
        Editing a comment
        I would think you’d have to do the written psych first. That’s probably what they did

• NY1320
        NY1320 commented
        Editing a comment
        MY investigator stated my packet wasn’t due untill
        August so that’s highly unlikely like I said I’m at the very top of the list your not gona move to phase 2
        Untill civil Service clears you

• WEAPONS-GRADE
        WEAPONS-GRADE commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m in the top 5 and I just finished phase 1 but haven’t gotten scheduled for a written psych test yet, so he’s bull****ting you,

• solo1
        solo1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks figured it was full of ****

• I’m high on list and have not heard anything after BI interview. I was told to wait for August for next set of steps.

Comment

• Anybody have a written psych appointment yet? I have mine next week and it says to “complete and bring in medical paperwork” on the appointment sheet. At the COE they collected all our paperwork.

Comment

• Can you progress to stage 2 without signing a coe? I mean this bc my town still hasnt done there interviews yet and im finishing my background hopefully soon.

Comment

• Just so people can gauge themselves.. I scored in the 91’s.. My rank is just north of 250 and still haven’t heard anything after my fingerprints

Comment

• cam36
              cam36 commented
              Editing a comment
              To build on this, I scored a high 92, list number sub 180 and I haven't heard anything either. They did however do an employer check a few weeks back, so I know things are moving.

• cs333
              cs333 commented
              Editing a comment
              cam36 took a little over a month for me to get called after my jobs got the paperwork

• I’m mid 100’s . I did my pt in April after one month deferred. Fingerprints in may. And I just did my BI interview. I was told civil service has until late August to pick who they want to continue. It could be sooner. Everything rest on what civil service does. You’re investigator just investigates you and makes a thorough report to hand to the commission. They’re rushing for a November class. So those who get cleared by nassau and are notified to continue, at that point you’re in the last section of preemployment. phase 2 is the psych and medical, based on your bi interview and the questions you put that’s what will be on your poly give or take. I hope this helps. Everyone is going to have a different time experience.

Comment

• Nassau civil service is meeting today . They usually send out emails the day afterwards. Hopefully the second batch of people can receive their COE emails tmro

Comment

• Lmk if u guys get anything

Comment

• Hey guys for those of you that have taken the physical agility test? As for the sit ups is it elbows past your knees or to your knees?

My second question is what did you guys guys do to prep for it I find myself 5 short every time I do it. What are the workouts you did that you found helpful to your success. Thanks for the help in advance.

Comment

• H702329881
                    H702329881 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Inbox me and I can give u advice

• Looks like we're down to 89.65

Comment

• Does anyone know if a note from urgent care medical doctor is sufficient for the physical ? Don’t have a a doctor really.

Comment

• solo1
                      solo1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Jackson2240 yes it is thats where i got mine and had no issues

• Does anyone know if this is for hire in the near future? How many candidates does it take to process a class?

Comment

• H702329881
                      H702329881 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      whats ur score/list #

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7120 users online. 299 members and 6821 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X