Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your BI will leave you a voicemail right? I have telemarketers calling me all day so never pick up the phone unless i know the number

Comment

• WEAPONS-GRADE
      WEAPONS-GRADE commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, mine came from an “unknown” number, which is typical of law enforcement phone numbers. naturally, I didn’t pick up, but I got a voicemail.

• solo1
      solo1 commented
      Editing a comment
      WEAPONS-GRADE thank you all my bosses reviews were submitted so hoping to hear back from the bi soon
      Last edited by solo1; 07-01-2019, 09:54 PM.

• cam36 Ok thank you.

Comment

• Happy 4th of July all!

Comment

• My job was notified a few weeks ago for references and submitted but havent heard from my bi yet. What is the usual contact timetable after the send out job references?

Comment

• Originally posted by cs333 View Post
          My job was notified a few weeks ago for references and submitted but havent heard from my bi yet. What is the usual contact timetable after the send out job references?
          My BI submitted the letters in April to my former employers. I had the BI meeting in June . I was under the impression he was at the tail end of of my background at the time of the meeting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max99 View Post

My BI submitted the letters in April to my former employers. I had the BI meeting in June . I was under the impression he was at the tail end of of my background at the time of the meeting.
            Thanks appreciate it that makes sense guess it depends guess they wouldnt send the stuff out without processing my background right?

Comment

• Max99
              Max99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes that’s correct

• cs333
              cs333 commented
              Editing a comment
              Max99 Ok great guess people get contacted at different points of the investigation. I have a clean background so it shouldn't be too in depth of a background hopefully

• Anyone receive any village letters?

Comment

• Originally posted by NCN_90 View Post
              Anyone receive any village letters?
              I don’t think we get them until we sign our conditional offers of employment, which is after we complete phase 1

Comment

• cam36
                cam36 commented
                Editing a comment
                Negative. I believe once you sign your COE, you're locked in with the county. You would get contacted by a village prior to you signing with the county.

• solo1
                solo1 commented
                Editing a comment
                cam36 makes sense but i know my town does interviews obviously so it probably is after the BI
                Last edited by solo1; 07-09-2019, 08:52 AM. Reason: ..

• Max99
                Max99 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ya Cams right. Either way you won’t get any letters until you complete phase 1 and civil service approves your packet

• Anyone get any dates to start phase 2?

Comment

• solo1
                solo1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Cjguard dont think anyones will be completed until sometime in August ive heard

• Max99
                Max99 commented
                Editing a comment
                Civil service is having a meeting this Thursday per their website. Maybe they’re reviewing our BI packets then. We would then find out late July early August for phase 2 if that happens. That’s just an assumption tho

• civil service has a deadline for those of us who have met (or will be meeting) with our BIs to complete the packets by August 30. so don’t expect to hear anything about phase 2 before then.

Comment

• solo1
                solo1 commented
                Editing a comment
                WEAPONS-GRADE thanks for the info good to know i havent Met or heard from my BI but my jobs were contacted a month ago for there packets

• Hey guys , new on the thread, I’m currently in process right now. handed in background packet early June. Anybody have an idea of how long the background check usually takes? Do you guys think I’ll hear from BI soon or long wait? I’d appreciate any in put thanks.

Comment

• cam36
                cam36 commented
                Editing a comment
                Back of the line, pal. Seriously though, take a look at the thread. Nobody can predict how long things will take, when things will happen, etc. We're all along for the same ride- sit back and wait to see what happens.

• solo1
                solo1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Mansour331 if you havent heard yet i dont think you'll be hearing until at least the end of August until they finish the first round of BIs

• Received COE

Comment

• WEAPONS-GRADE
                WEAPONS-GRADE commented
                Editing a comment
                same here.

• Royalty9290
                Royalty9290 commented
                Editing a comment
                Did it have a starting salary? Or will everyone’s vary?

• Royalty9290
                Royalty9290 commented
                Editing a comment
                & did you get it via email or mail?

• Max99
                Max99 commented
                Editing a comment
                Email and call

• Ok cool, thanks for the input was just curious.The whole process is moving a lot quicker than I thought, so I’m hoping that by end of year we might end up in the academy. Keeping my fingers crossed

Comment

• What are the chances they make it to a score of 87 for the next group??

Comment

• solo1
                  solo1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Tmin whats your list number?

• H702329881
                  H702329881 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you taking about the next group for COEs or next group that’s gunna be in the academy?

• Can’t say my list number... and I guess the next academy. They made it far with the first one so I’m hoping the same happens again.

Comment

• H702329881
                  H702329881 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He’s asking for the range of ur List number bro, not the exact. So if ur ranked 1345 u can just put 13xx

• solo1
                  solo1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Tmin yupp just meant the range not the exact score or list its the only way to reallt gauge how far you are away from your fitness test right now theyre up to i think 90 on the dot

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10391 users online. 502 members and 9889 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X