Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed im 88.xxx and in the very ow 700s

Comment

• Scored a 78.7. Not sure if they’ll get to my number but they called 90s and above according to their website. Fingers crossed.

Currently NYC Correction. Would love a law enforcement career where I’m not locked in for 8-16 hours a day lol.
      NYPD 2311, #4XX

Comment

• Segurosky3410
        Segurosky3410 commented
        Editing a comment
        If your not 85+ I doubt you will get call. Sucks ***.

• I know county reached score 90.0 but what list number is the county up to? Anyone have an idea?

Comment

• solo1
        solo1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably 350ish my friends low 300s and he got called for last months i was called 3 months ago bc of my towns residency

• Looks like a lot of people failed this test. Wonder if they’ll reach into the 70s for this one., anyone know how many took the exam?

Comment

• 88.xxx low 900’s

Comment

• From the looks of it, an 80 will land you somewhere near a 4-5k list number so they will definitely not go below that unless they really need to hire.

Comment

• nybluuline
            nybluuline commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel like they might go below it. Considering the people that will decline the job for various reasons or those who won’t make it through the process it may be possible. A lot more
            Failed than passed

• TrunkS3
            TrunkS3 commented
            Editing a comment
            They went down to that list number off the last exam so I would expect the same result off this one. Speculation more or less anyway.

• boconnor
            boconnor commented
            Editing a comment
            82 and change is list 3500. It may be reachable

• 89.478 and am mid 500 list number. I got called and did the physical, drug test, finger prints etc but never got contacted after that. I was contacted because of a village residency but that village isn’t hiring

Comment

• Anyone got any speculation on how big of a class size they will be looking for the first one?

Comment

• Royalty9290
              Royalty9290 commented
              Editing a comment
              I know it’s over 6,000 people.... also guys my list number is somewhere in mid 100’s. Best of luck to all!

• WEAPONS-GRADE
              WEAPONS-GRADE commented
              Editing a comment
              class size will be about 150 cadets.

• Anybody else who had the BI interview hear August for phase 2? I was told civil service will assess our background packets in July and I’d I’d find out in August for phase 2/conditional offer employment

Comment

• solo1
              solo1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Seems about right if the academys in November ive had Bis completed in less than a month before so probably close to accurate

• Max99
              Max99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah Im pretty excited. Didn’t think we’d be moving this quick

• NCN_90
              NCN_90 commented
              Editing a comment
              Was told the same by BI

• Is the list posted on any web?

Comment

• rb1152013
              rb1152013 commented
              Editing a comment
              Your list number was emailed to you, that’s all you need

• Question for anyone in a similar situation. I had to differ due to being currently deployed overseas. I scored a 94.xxx but I never recieved an email of my list number. I submitted the differment paperwork and was sent a letter so I assume that I am good to go. But I'm curious if not getting a list number is like a bad thing lol. Anyone got any info? Ide email them but it seems like a silly request since I can't fix much from where i am anyway.

Comment

• Max99
              Max99 commented
              Editing a comment
              You should be alright. When you come back from deployment notify them and get back in the process. Don’t wait until you ETS (if your Active Duty). They’re processing me even though I have some time left on my contract.

• Yeah you were right, I ended up calling civil service and they told me I didn't get a list number due to differment. But i can process when i get back and jump to the top of the list. Appreciate the feedback though

Comment

• Max99
              Max99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Good to hear

• Scored 85.xx list number 23xx. They hired up to list #4000 on 2012 test but every test is different. Does anyone know if there are any pending retirements coming? That’s really what it is all about. To incent the old guys to retire and hire more cops. Not sure what the attrition rate will be in next couple of years. That’s what matters.

Comment

• cam36
              cam36 commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe the department still has something crazy like 60% ready to retire. Whether or not they pull the plug, that's a different story.

• Originally posted by John_arena2424 View Post
            Scored 85.xx list number 23xx. They hired up to list #4000 on 2012 test but every test is different. Does anyone know if there are any pending retirements coming? That’s really what it is all about. To incent the old guys to retire and hire more cops. Not sure what the attrition rate will be in next couple of years. That’s what matters.
            yeah Both Nassau and Suffolk have like a crazy number that can walk away and retire right now. I am positive that over 50% of both departments are eligible to retire.

Comment

• What’s up everyone, my score is 82.XXX with rank number 38XX. Are they calling people in to get processed or we would have to wait for another email?

Comment

• cam36
                cam36 commented
                Editing a comment
                You got a while to go, bud. They are only processing 90.00 and higher right now. You'll get an email with your next steps when the time comes. I'd recommend you forget about this forum and wait for that email to come through.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8766 users online. 384 members and 8382 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X