Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got contacted a few days ago via email and phone. meeting with my investigator next week...

Comment

• solo1
      solo1 commented
      Editing a comment
      When did you take your fitness and fingerprints?

• WEAPONS-GRADE
      WEAPONS-GRADE commented
      Editing a comment
      got that stuff done back in March.

• Originally posted by WEAPONS-GRADE View Post
    got contacted a few days ago via email and phone. meeting with my investigator next week...
    Let us know how it goes. They say anything about when the next class is supposed to be? I still haven't heard anything.

Comment

• WEAPONS-GRADE
      WEAPONS-GRADE commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven’t heard anything, either. I'll update you after I meet with my investigator in a few days.

• Blackdevil77
      Blackdevil77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven’t even heard from my investigator. I haven’t heard a word since my fingerprinting a few months ago

• solo1
      solo1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same i took everything in march and still no word they told me for updates to call this number so maybe ill call them later

• Just got an email to submit my 2018 taxes so hopefully thats a good sign that ill be contacted soon

Comment

• I scored a 93 had work history letters sent to my employment and previous employers, so things are moving along. Make sure to double check your submitted online paper work since everything needs to be a pdf on there, I didn’t have some stuff so was contacted to resubmit certain paper by I believe my investigator.

Side note took physical in March and did the drug test and fingerprints early April.

Comment

• solo1
        solo1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same so hopefully things will speed up

• Royalty9290
        Royalty9290 commented
        Editing a comment
        nassau sent recommendation letters to be filled out by past employers? or you got recommendations from your past employers?
        i know my job gave me a recommendation letter to give to nassau for the application initially...

• mstone273
        mstone273 commented
        Editing a comment
        They sent them to current and past employers that you listed when filling out the back ground paper work online.

• Still absolutely nothing here...

Comment

• mstone273
        mstone273 commented
        Editing a comment
        What did you score if you don’t mind

• Blackdevil77
        Blackdevil77 commented
        Editing a comment
        89.5. I was in the first wave of people to get called because of my village residency. Unfortunately, I don't think my village is hiring.

• cam36
        cam36 commented
        Editing a comment
        So you probably need to wait for the county to get down to your number. Like I said, everyone needs to chill. This does not happen overnight. This does not happen in a week, or a month, hell– might take several years. Posting every day on this forum asking for updates is going to drive you insane, and the last thing you need is a psych hold... Just stay the course doing what youre doing and be ready to go when you get called.

• hey all my investigator contacted me, to add some things in my application and upload a couple tax returns i missed. he said once he has those things we can move forward. when i meet with him i have to bring my sealed college transcripts but we didnt make an appointment because he wanted these things taken care of first.

I took my physical test in april after postponing it initally and my fingerprints done in may. So i got a pretty fast response... hopefully ill be seeing my investigator soon ...

Comment

• solo1
        solo1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah i got contacted yesterday to add last yrs taxes and today i came into work and my boss told me she was contacted so im hoping to hear from my bi in the next few weeks to set up a meeting

• Royalty9290
        Royalty9290 commented
        Editing a comment
        i submitted the missing paperwork today to get the ball rolling, hopefully we get through this soon, seems like were at the same point. good luck man!

• solo1
        solo1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Royalty9290 yes sirrr i resubmitted everything yesterday so fingers crossed we hear for an appointment soon just hoping its not in 2 weeks since ill be out of state for 4 days

• When he calls let your investigator know I’m sure they’ll give you a date that works for you, I anticipate a couple weeks for me bc I’m waiting for a transcript and a new state id

Comment

• Just a heads up guys got an interview date already and a buddy OTJ said November for the academy is the rumor

Comment

• Cjguard
          Cjguard commented
          Editing a comment
          What grade did you get if you dont mind me asking

• NY1320
          NY1320 commented
          Editing a comment
          I got. 93 xxx

• I had my interview last week. Things are moving fast.

Comment

• Did anyone else receive an email for the list #?

Comment

• Yes it was pushed out today

Comment

• Is there a list posted online do u know as well?

Comment

• score 86.XXX list# 17XX
                Last edited by kjr92; 06-21-2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• cam36
                  cam36 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Friendly piece of advice– never give your actual list number... You're essentially giving out your identity.

• 83.xxx list 33xx

Comment

• Our ranks are so different than the last list, the last list scores were much higher compared to ours, I wonder how low score/rank wise theyre going to hire using this new list.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8536 users online. 259 members and 8277 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X