• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investigator contacted me

Comment

• Cjguard
      Cjguard commented
      Editing a comment
      You processing for village or regular pd?

• terapins111
      terapins111 commented
      Editing a comment
      I dnt live in a village, and haven’t heard anything from a village so county I assume

• Originally posted by terapins111 View Post
    Investigator contacted me
    When did you do your physical fitness screening? I still haven’t heard anything. Do they call you or contact you via email? My phone rings constantly from telemarketers so I hardly pick up anymore if I don’t recognize the number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackdevil77 View Post

When did you do your physical fitness screening? I still haven’t heard anything. Do they call you or contact you via email? My phone rings constantly from telemarketers so I hardly pick up anymore if I don’t recognize the number.
      Did my physical in feb, both email and phone

Comment

• Originally posted by terapins111 View Post

Did my physical in feb, both email and phone
        Hopefully that means they got the ball rolling. I did also, and I did the finger prints, pictures and drug test in March.

Comment

• I was suppose to take my physical in March but postponed to April , May did the fingerprints. When did you go in for fingerprints so we can gauge a timeframe for a investigator to make contact

Comment

• cam36
            cam36 commented
            Editing a comment
            Everyone's timing is going to be completely different. There is no set schedule for how things should go. Depends on the caseload of the BI and the county's needs.

• I was originally called for February for the fitness took it in March hoping to hear from a BI soon

Comment

• Originally posted by solo1 View Post
            I was originally called for February for the fitness took it in March hoping to hear from a BI soon
            I took it in February, haven't heard a thing yet.

Comment

• I was talking to a Nassau County Police Officer at a Memorial Day bbq. He told me when he took the Nassau test, he got up to the same part we’re all up to and didn’t hear anything for a long time. In that time he joined NYPD. About 2 years from “phase one” he got the call from his investigator and started in about 2 weeks from that point. I’m really hoping it doesn’t take anywhere near that long this time around.

Comment

• solo1
                solo1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Blackdevil77 everyones process is diffeent I wouldnt go by that just gotta keep busy and keep your options open and see where it takes you

• Im processing for village pd you think thatll effect when i get called by a BI?

Comment

• Originally posted by solo1 View Post
                Im processing for village pd you think thatll effect when i get called by a BI?
                I am as well, and I actually spoke with the Police Chief of the village I was told I’m processing for and he told me they aren’t hiring. The entire Police force is comprised of all young guys so I’m scratching my head here. I hope that doesn’t mean I’m gonna be on a list for years for them.

Comment

• cam36
                  cam36 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did you sign a COE with them? If not, then you probably shouldn't.

• Blackdevil77
                  Blackdevil77 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nope, I did not

• solo1
                  solo1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mine said they're hiring a few this year whi knows i dont think you sign a coe unless there gonna hire you

• They are moving a long.. scored 93 and my investigator contacted me. My friend who scored a little higher got recommendation letter’s sent to his old employments.. good luck fellas

Comment

• H702329881
                  H702329881 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey man, i scored a and havent heard from my investigator yet. I got recc letters sent out tho. howd id your investigator contact you and what did he say? am i further along in the process than you?
                  Last edited by H702329881; 06-22-2019, 08:22 PM.

• Still nothing over here. *fingers crossed*

Comment

• Do you think they will reach 85’s for agility?

Comment

• Class off the old exam just got sworn in today. Only 29 people.

Comment

• Emailed them to see if they can give me a timetable to be called for next steps. Will advise you when they get back to me expecting a generic response though

Comment

• cam36
                        cam36 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lol good luck with that. You guys need to relax and wait to be called. Things don't move fast, just gotta accept it.

• TrunkS3
                        TrunkS3 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ^^ Agreed. Just hang out and wait. It will eventually speed up. No sense in attempting to find out a “timetable” because you will never get one for any department.

• Blackdevil77
                        Blackdevil77 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        As long as I'm not the only one that hasn't heard anything. I thought people were starting to get contacted.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5466 users online. 233 members and 5233 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X