Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know if there’s a social media check with nassau PD? I know the NYC agencies do one...

Comment

• WEAPONS-GRADE
      WEAPONS-GRADE commented
      Editing a comment
      rb1152013 - the force could sure use another dick like you.

• rb1152013
      rb1152013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Certainly doesn’t need someone who lacks common sense and intelligence such as yourself. But enjoy the process, while It lasts.

• WEAPONS-GRADE
      WEAPONS-GRADE commented
      Editing a comment
      rb1152013 - already on the job, pal.

• solo1
      solo1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guys were all here to help each other get through this process.

• One of the guys I work with got contacted by an investigator so hopefully things start to pick up. Anyone else get contacted

Comment

• solo1
      solo1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope not yet i got a 89 but was called in the first wave bc of my town preference so idk

• Blackdevil77
      Blackdevil77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm still waiting as well.

• I know someone who got a 91 and there physical is coming up very soon (Monday or the following one) so im hoping they keep moving down after that

Comment

• I haven’t heard anything from anyone yet. No calls or emails.

Comment

• anyone know if nassau is still doing the reach portion of the medical?
        and if they still do polygraphs? I am hearing mixed reviews. I was told this is a fairly new system and process they are using for the 2018 exam.

Comment

• cam36
          cam36 commented
          Editing a comment
          No on Sit and Reach. Yes on Poly. Same system it's always been.

• Royalty9290
          Royalty9290 commented
          Editing a comment
          okay cool, a friend of mine was telling me they only poly when deemed necessary and sometimes double up on a poly depending on a case to case basis which I found odd.

• WEAPONS-GRADE
          WEAPONS-GRADE commented
          Editing a comment
          no sit & reach, pretty sure they haven’t done that in a few years.

• Glad to hear about the sit and reach no longer being a part of the medical exam. Anybody know what determines the order people are contacted for phase 2? Did you get contacted my email or phone?

Comment

• im still doing phase 1. i meet my investigator may 8th to do fingerprints and UA. as long as you give in everything the first time for your background that they ask it should go smooth maybe a 2-4 weeks on that check. unless your missing information they requested that will delay you...

Comment

• Royalty9290
            Royalty9290 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well that sucks I hope we all aren’t waiting too long. Well keep us all updated if you hear anything

• streetking111
            streetking111 commented
            Editing a comment
            WEAPONS-GRADE how long did everything take from start to finish for you?

I just received the email for my physical next month. How does the process work? Do you do your physical and then wait for another email or do they hand you something that day after you pass physical?

• cam36
            cam36 commented
            Editing a comment
            Everyone's process moves at different paces. Don't get your hopes up with any sort of timeline. It's always a game of hurry up and wait. You'll drive yourself crazy worrying about when the next step will happen. My advice- just keep doing what you're doing, keep your nose clean and be ready to roll when you get a call from them.

• solo1
            solo1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed thats how every department works lol just keep checking your email and living life and eventually when they contact you they contact you

• Yea had mine March 3rd no contact and u don’t meet your BI I also heard there is a class going in May 17th from the old exam

Comment

• Royalty9290
            Royalty9290 commented
            Editing a comment
            if that is true that means the next class will not take place for seven more months

• Would anyone know if I was suppose to enlist into the military next week but just existed the letter to start the Nassau County PD process, does anyone know what happens if your away on military duties while still going thru the process?

Comment

• solo1 air national guard.

my enlistment would be next week. My physical for PD will be in June and my boot camp will possibly won’t be till sept or October
          Last edited by streetking111; 05-10-2019, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• solo1
            solo1 commented
            Editing a comment
            streetking111 Id say do the process until your deployment and get as many steps done than email them to defer processing for the months your at bootcamp

• Segurosky3410
            Segurosky3410 commented
            Editing a comment
            Im in the air guard. I agree do as much as the process as you can and then submit your orders. U will be fine. Trust me I speak from Experience. What guard base u in NY?

• solo1 yea man, I’m just going to do that. I Was told that as long as you start the process and if your called for military duties (boot camp, etc) just notify them immediately and give them a heads up and you will be on what’s called military withdrawal, which means when you come back, you will continue where you left off and you won’t be DQ.

i know people that got fingerprint, drug test and physical within a month. So there’s hope lol. Maybe I finish before boot camp, could always hope.

Thank You tho. Really appreciate it

Comment

• Down to contacting people with a 90.000 and up

Comment

• Just double checking, anyone that did their fingerprints etc back in the beginning of March get contacted yet? Been a while now

Comment

• terapins111
                terapins111 commented
                Editing a comment
                Still waiting from March as well

• Blackdevil77
                Blackdevil77 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm guessing/hoping we'll hear something by summer. The anticipation sucks

• solo1
                solo1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Gotta just forget about it and when it happens it happens the wait will kill you lol

• cam36
                cam36 commented
                Editing a comment
                What Solo said. The county isn't quick about anything. Forget about it until they call.

• I was in the first group of guys called. still nothing, man.

Comment

• Blackdevil77
                Blackdevil77 commented
                Editing a comment
                So was I, nothing here either

• Anybody know what score they got down to for the 2012 exam, or if they think they will reach an 88 on this 2018 exam? They’re down to 90.00 as of this week. Just curious...

Comment

• Simpleguy515
                Simpleguy515 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes they definitely will

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6072 users online. 317 members and 5755 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X