replied
    T-Mac109 at least you know you’re prob first in November class

Leave a comment:

• T-Mac109
    commented on 's reply
    Nope I didn’t make this group list # high 18xxs

• K.Hernando
    replied
    59 people were sworn in today I wonder what the last hired list number was.. any way we can find out?

Leave a comment:

• Tryinghard937
    commented on 's reply
    Simpleguy515 yeah I assumed so I’ve heard mixed answers was just gonna ask my investigator for the actual answer because it takes abit for the list to be established I believe after the test

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    I believe the minute the next list is established this list is expired

• Tryinghard937
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah they’re moving abit. I said that a few comments ago they were in mid 85 so they’re starting to get to 84s. Still depends on being called for a class though because some comments people are 1800-2000 still waiting for a class. So I’m not sure if you’re being processed if you keep your spot until the new list or do you get completely removed after it’s supposed to expire June of 2023.

• MLNY95
    commented on 's reply
    Waiting for fingerprints and drug test. Physical was in November.

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    Been waiting since September

• K.Hernando
    commented on 's reply
    I did fingerprints/drug screening in early November of 2021

• Zzopn
    replied
    K.Hernando did you do your fingerprints / drug test?

Leave a comment:

• NCPD_2019
    replied
    Good luck to everyone being sworn in tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• K.Hernando
    commented on 's reply
    I am extremely close to 85 I’m 84.9XX list 238X I haven’t got the call from an investigator yet! Hopefully soon!

• Simpleguy515
    commented on 's reply
    That’s from like 2100-2500 I think depending on the decimal places

• Anon123
    replied
    Spoke to a women on the phone today, she said they’re at scores 85-84 who are next on the list waiting for an investigator. What list numbers are those?

Leave a comment:

• Anon123
    replied
    Originally posted by nassau25 View Post
    Most villages have a similar schedule to Nassau. The pay slightly varies but the villages are smaller than county therefore they can afford to pay the cops more. Most
    villages have a higher top pay than Nassau but the overtime is limited. Amount being taken is totally depending on the village but somewhere like Freeport that is one of the largest villages typically hires anywhere from 5-10+ cops per year. Some of the smaller villages i.e. Lake Success, Malverne, etc. will usually only take around 2-3 cops every few years on average. Message me if you have further questions about villages as I was just hired by a village recently.
    Thank you, Nassau25. Congratulations that’s probably a huge dream come true.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3754 users online. 221 members and 3533 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X