• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almonte19
    commented on 's reply
    Yessssir!!!!!!

• Almonte19
    commented on 's reply
    Around $1,000 - $1,150 (Bi weekly) depending on your deductions and if you have things taken out your check, if you have IRA, 401K 457, Loan etc... but thats the ball park after taxes.

• ZHENG11
    replied
    curious what is the pay like? After withhold.

Leave a comment:

• King825
    replied
    Gun and shield day!!!!! Can’t wait, Almonte de lo mio!!!!! Lol

Leave a comment:

• Almonte19
    replied
    Khan12 Yea bro! I been athlete all my life and i lost 15lbs since i been in here, u get pretty lean man with all this running and calisthenics they make you do.

Leave a comment:

• Khan12
    commented on 's reply
    Hey almonte 19, question do people lose some serious weight in the academy or is it a myth? I’m fit by the way just asking haha

• Almonte19
    replied
    Hello everyone its been a while! Just a little update on where the January class is at, Gun and Shield day is Next Friday !!!! its going soooo fast. A little advice for those processing for July Class , if your not running START TO RUN DAILY! ... put your social life on hold for 6 months it’ll be worth it. Lots of HW and Outlines (Summarizing chapters) play the game , do as your told and for the most part enjoy the process with your fellow classmates. It can get frustrating at times but its also lots of laughs. Help each other out especially those that cant finish the run or get over the wall.. and dont quit this is your career on the line!

Leave a comment:

• Dyork20
    commented on 's reply
    jabbawockeez9 they dont tell you right away. When they take the samples of hair you will see they seal it to take it somewhere else. So im assuming in 2-3 days. When I took mine the 27 of December i called APD a week after to see if i was cleared for hire thats when they said yes.

• jabbawockeez9
    commented on 's reply
    Dyork20 thank you for your response. One last question, do they tell you results of the drug test that same day? How long does it take for them to clear you?

• Dyork20
    commented on 's reply
    jabbawockeez9 On the day of your Mini med you are gonna be filling up some paperwork. If there are any changes on your things after you saw your investigator like moving violations, arrest, gun voucher, etc you need to state it and notify your BI inmmediatly i suggest you do that before even going to the mini med. They also take hair samples for drug test either leg or hair from your head. If you didnt do the social media check you would have the chance to do it there. I havent retaken it yet, they are up to 1000 that got a mini med appointment as per APD Forum, maybe by the end of the month we get the email. April academy starts on April 25, we have time.

• jabbawockeez9
    commented on 's reply
    DHunt4 , How long does it take to get mini-medical results ? How can you find out if you're good to go ?

• jabbawockeez9
    commented on 's reply
    DTChild if you fail the mini-medical you're told right away? Soo they get the results for the drug test on the spot?

• jabbawockeez9
    commented on 's reply
    DritonXhema19 April 25th.

• jabbawockeez9
    commented on 's reply
    Dyork20 Can you briefly explain what the mini-medical consists of? & have you been rescheduled for it?
    You & I are under the same exam and our list numbers are nearly the same.

• armypostal vet
    commented on 's reply
    damn including the blues wow thats cheaper then corrections.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10309 users online. 511 members and 9798 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X