Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had my mini med done this past Tuesday would it be possible to get the hiring email tomorrow? Or too soon

Comment

Good luck to all who are waiting for emails tomorrow. Found out i'm not on review so hopefully I get that email. good luck all.

Comment

• King825
        King825 commented
        Editing a comment
        What exam are you?

• Hope4dabest
        Hope4dabest commented
        Editing a comment
        How long were you on review for and for what?

Emails are out for exam 7323!!!

Comment

Just got the email! Looking to carpool from Long Island, Smithtown area.

Comment

• Pascodep
          Pascodep commented
          Editing a comment
          I sent you a message

Got the email....definitely willing to carpool from South Richmond Hill, NY

DO we start right away though? like after orientation Wednesday, Thursday and Friday....do we start everything that following Monday?

Comment

• Retired NYPD
          Retired NYPD commented
          Editing a comment
          You get sworn in on the 1st day of orientation. Usually get your Company and your Tour on Last day of Orientation (Friday) and start the Academy on Monday

Hey everyone I’m october class recruit the first 3 days are rough everyone,get ready for a lot of screaming but I promise it gets better and really worth it

Comment

• Elybestofme
          Elybestofme commented
          Editing a comment
          do you know what happens on that day? what time does it end? and will we be asked to go back on Thursday and Friday?

• Bianca85
          Bianca85 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do they scream on purpose to make people quit? This is what I’ve been told?

If anyone is looking to carpool.Im in Washington heights

Comment

• King825
          King825 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m close to heights lol. Should be in the next batch, very low 1000s

guys worry about car pools when you get more details. You dont wanna make car pool obligations and then get split up. Its next to impossible since people will be doing different things at different times. Best of luck to those waiting for emails. There is a detailed step by step on here about orientation.

Comment

Got the email exam 5300!! Good luck to everybody. Anybody from New Jersey or Staten Island that wants to carpool PM me

Comment

Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post
            guys worry about car pools when you get more details. You dont wanna make car pool obligations and then get split up. Its next to impossible since people will be doing different things at different times. Best of luck to those waiting for emails. There is a detailed step by step on here about orientation.
            Not true. Carpools should be set up for orientation. Then a new carpool will be set up once you get put in to companies on Friday. If anyone needs help with anything you can pm me.

Comment

Does anyone know what happens on that day? what time does it end? and will we be asked to go back on Thursday and Friday?

Comment

Yea it’s a 3 day orientation but you’ll have plenty of that during the first few weeks make sure everyone is squared away you’ll be there for pretty much the whole till bout 2 or 3

Comment

Anyone here on Exam 5329 still waiting to be scheduled for oral psych? I took written back in May of 2017 and still waiting.

Comment

• Hope4dabest
                  Hope4dabest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bro two days after my written I took my oral you should contact them

Got the email!
                Anyone near Rego Park, Queens looking to carpool?

Comment

• Almonte19
                  Almonte19 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What time did you get it ? And what exam number are you?

Got the email. Anyone in Westchester County looking to carpool? I’m near Thornwood

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6504 users online. 340 members and 6164 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X