• Show
Clear All

Got my email. See you guys on the 10th.

Comment

• Mayimbe1992
      Mayimbe1992 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations bro.

I've heard they make mention of using public transportation to the academy, I've looked it up from long Island it's like 2.5 hours. Is there really NO parking?>

Comment

• DHunt4
      DHunt4 commented
      Editing a comment
      May have to find a few buddies to car pool with but you wont find that out til you know your company. But there’s parking in the surrounding blocks of the academy

• xknuckles
      xknuckles commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe its the Q25 and one other bus that stops along college point blvd. But it is an industrial area majority next to a neighborhood. Parking inside the academy is only available thru carpool

• crossfitxtine
      crossfitxtine commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm from the Smithtown area on Long Island. If I receive an email (text 7323) I'm down to carpool. The academy in College Point is only 49 minutes from me without traffic. Where are you located that it's so far?

Just make sure you guys get their early that day dont be late ! Theirs parking in the streets but very limited you wont get access to the parking lot until you have your company. Good luck guys academy flys by

Comment

• Mayimbe1992
      Mayimbe1992 commented
      Editing a comment
      Uffff means have to leave house by 3 just to make sure when the time comes.

• King825
      King825 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bueno Mayimbe y Almonte, hay que levantarnos temprano pa la academia lol. I wonder how far we are from academy
      Last edited by King825; 12-28-2017, 02:02 AM.

• DHunt4
      DHunt4 commented
      Editing a comment
      King825 Don’t forget ya boy lol

• King825
      King825 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aye, Dhunt we in here lol

got the email looking for carpool bay parkway/ bensonhurst Please Pm!

Comment

Got the email, western suffolk!

Comment

What exams are you guys? I'm 4329 and completed everything a while ago, I should have gotten my email...

Comment

Do you guys know off hand if it’s the same start date for MTAPD, I’m waiting on my final email and I was originally told it started the 3rd not the 10th

Comment

• Almonte19
            Almonte19 commented
            Editing a comment
            January’s class for NYPD is 1/10/18

• Nismopug
            Nismopug commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, it might be different for MTAPD

Emails going out up to exam 5329 and high list numbers... the wheel is running guys! ...
          NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 1,0xx - 10/3/17
          CAS-5: 10/5/17 - Done ✅
          Medical: 10/19/17 - Done ✅
          BI: 11/14/17 - Done ✅
          Written Psych: 11/18/17 - Done ✅
          JST: 11/20/17 - Done ✅
          Oral Psych: 12/4/17 CLEARED! ✅
          Mini-Med: 12/12/17 Done ✅
          Hired Email: 1/8/18 GOT THE EMAIL!!

Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

Comment

It’s looking real good for those of us on 7323. Only a matter of time it seems like.

Comment

• DHunt4
              DHunt4 commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you done your mini-med yet?

• NYzfinest1
              NYzfinest1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, I had just forgotten to update my signature on the site.

• DHunt4
              DHunt4 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh okay gotcha, hoping we make it in now with a little less than 2 weeks left

• King825
              King825 commented
              Editing a comment
              Man, hope they get to me in the low 1000s. Hopefully my case is up with the supervisors by now aswell lol

I need someone to tell me this... I took my Oral Psych in November I sent my paperwork 11/29 because when I went to my Doc and told em to send it they didn’t, I called to see if they sent it and they sent it the same day I called -_- so my Psychologist got my paperwork the 29th it’s been a month and as I called yesterday my Psych is still “Processing” why is it taking so long? My investigator told me I’m being considered for January but with no decision being made with my Psych

Comment

• Almonte19
              Almonte19 commented
              Editing a comment
              With phyc things can be tricky .. just hope and pray man everything gets settle quickly.. Good luck

Originally posted by Hope4dabest View Post
            I need someone to tell me this... I took my Oral Psych in November I sent my paperwork 11/29 because when I went to my Doc and told em to send it they didn’t, I called to see if they sent it and they sent it the same day I called -_- so my Psychologist got my paperwork the 29th it’s been a month and as I called yesterday my Psych is still “Processing” why is it taking so long? My investigator told me I’m being considered for January but with no decision being made with my Psych
            That's silly. I was told my case was being reviewed, so not sure if Jan is going to happen for me. How can they clear you for academy without actually being cleared on psych?

Comment

• Almonte19
              Almonte19 commented
              Editing a comment
              They cant .. everything still has to be in order and be completely cleared.. its a long shot but anything can happened

Is there a possibility that someone with a higher list number get into the academy before a lower list number?... just doesn’t sound right to me...

Comment

• Almonte19
              Almonte19 commented
              Editing a comment
              If that person is completely cleared and the other person has a hold or on review than yes absolutely . List doesn’t stop at u kus bc u a high list number.. ball keeps rolling..

• Kmei44
              Kmei44 commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m seeing people with higher list numbers finished with everything while I got my psych cancelled because APD stated that they will only consider up to list 2100 for exam 7323. I have no holds or anything on my file. Sure the ball is allowed to keep rolling but why are they skipping people who has no holds on anything?

• Almonte19
              Almonte19 commented
              Editing a comment
              Damn, idk bro, hit up APD in da forum, or call them and see wassup ..

Got the email at 13:15!
            Exam: 4316
            List: 3x

Good luck everyone!

Comment

2xx
              got the email, Bay Ridge BK

Comment

Anyone from the Rockland area get the email and wants to carpool let me know.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4366 users online. 190 members and 4176 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X