Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, I had my oral pych yesterday. It lasted for half an hour and I thought it went relatively well. She asked for 3 records from me (college record and two medical related records). I had all the records faxed to her today. Does this mean I am on review and should I be prepared for a long wait or god forbid a DQ? Or is it possibe for me to get into the January class? I have my minimed and second JST next week by the way. That got scheduled before my oral pych got scheduled. Thanks

Comment

• portauth7102
      portauth7102 commented
      Editing a comment
      Considering it is still November, and they will not make calls until the last week of December or first week of January you should be fine. You can be on psych review due to the medical related records, it depends on why she is asking for it. But as long as your oral psych is out of the way you should be fine. I know candidates who were crammed with all the tests such as JST, mini med, meeting investigator, etc. within a 1-2 week time span.

Does anyone know if exam 5329 has a shot at the January class?

Comment

• Almonte19
      Almonte19 commented
      Editing a comment
      Welll APD just mentioned that 750-900 recruits will be for January’s class.. if your cleared for hired you should be good for January... its 3 exams 5325,5326 & 5329 plus promotionals but older exams .. so lets see what happens... 7323 we definitely looking at April’s class

does anyone know the latest date you can take your mini med / JST for consideration in the Jan class?

Comment

Took my Oral Phyc today, no documents requested, interview lasted only 25mins.. i know with Phyc is always an Unknown but I definitely walked out feeling a good vibe . I answered everything honestly. Also it was told that list numbers from 2100 and under will be considered for January’s class . Depending on how fast things get filled up. My Mini Med is Scheduled for 12/12. Anyone knows how long it takes to find out if i cleared Phyc?
      NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 1,0xx - 10/3/17
      CAS-5: 10/5/17 - Done ✅
      Medical: 10/19/17 - Done ✅
      BI: 11/14/17 - Done ✅
      Written Psych: 11/18/17 - Done ✅
      JST: 11/20/17 - Done ✅
      Oral Psych: 12/4/17 CLEARED! ✅
      Mini-Med: 12/12/17 Done ✅
      Hired Email: 1/8/18 GOT THE EMAIL!!

Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

Comment

• NYzfinest1
        NYzfinest1 commented
        Editing a comment
        According to APD, on the other site they use, they said it takes 3-5 days and you can call the Call Center at 718-312-4226.

• Almonte19
        Almonte19 commented
        Editing a comment
        I appreciate that info bro thanks! NYzfinest1

• DTChild
        DTChild commented
        Editing a comment
        Deleted....
        Last edited by DTChild; 12-12-2017, 06:40 PM.

• JVtmm_21
        JVtmm_21 commented
        Editing a comment
        No news is good news. But call 718-312-4226 and you can find out status of your investigation to see if you cleared all steps.

I have all equipment for sale! Gun belt with all parts, gym shorts, nypd bag. All cost $805. Asking for $500. This is a mandatory buy the first month academy. You would be saving big time!

Comment

Im pretty much done with process, Mini med on monday and thats it.. hopefully im set for January.. list # 10xx
        NYPD Exam #7323

Comment

• BlueLady
          BlueLady commented
          Editing a comment
          Idk I think there’s too many exams ahead of 7323 to make January. Many of us (5300 series) have taken multiple JST/Mini Meds thinking we were in for one class and then being told on the forums like a week or two before the class that our exams were no longer in contention. I’m done with my process and cleared and I’m praying my exam 5329 makes it. Even with 750-900 recruits it’s not guaranteed. Good luck to everyone!

• Almonte19
          Almonte19 commented
          Editing a comment
          BlueLady yea you right, I personally hope they make it to 99 so at least 7323 can be consider to April. At the end of the day, im just concerned in bein “ready for hire” .. when ever is my time to get in a class i’ll get in..

Hello

exam#5326 How did you find out you were cleared from your Psych? Cause I toook mine and sent the paperwork and have not heard anything.

Comment

• Hope4dabest
          Hope4dabest commented
          Editing a comment
          And when does the academy start?

• Almonte19
          Almonte19 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wednesday January 10th

• Hope4dabest
          Hope4dabest commented
          Editing a comment
          Where do you get this info from? I want to know so I can find out things my self lol

• JVtmm_21
          JVtmm_21 commented
          Editing a comment
          You won't hear anything from them if you pass. No news is good news but call 718-312-4226 to see if you cleared all steps of your investigation.

Exam 5326 list 2 xx

did oral psych emailed investagator a week later, she said all looks good.... which i assume means im cleard it been 3 weeks now, should i call to see if i cleared or am i just thinkin too much

that was the last thing i needed , hoping for january, good luck to all

Comment

• Hope4dabest
          Hope4dabest commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ve been thinking too much as well I finished everything and I haven’t heard from Psych yet and I called today and they said there is no answer yet and I’m confused by it do you know if I was DQd would I know already?

• DTChild
          DTChild commented
          Editing a comment
          Deleted....
          Last edited by DTChild; 12-12-2017, 06:40 PM.

• DHunt4
          DHunt4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Did u get the email? Augmaboy

Originally posted by LIfinest View Post
        does anyone know the latest date you can take your mini med / JST for consideration in the Jan class?
        I was told the written psych had to be completed by tomorrow in order to be considered for January. My thought is that by end of next week everything needs to be completed.
        Nassau County PD Exam #2018

List number - 3xx
        Physical Fitness - 8/25/19 (✓)
        Prints/Drug Screening - 9/19/19 (✓)
        BI assigned - ???

NYPD Exam #7323

List number - 8xx
        APD - 10/26/17 (✓)
        Medical - 11/10/17 (✓)
        BI Interview - 12/4/17 (✓)
        Written psych - 12/14/17 (✓)
        JST - 12/19/17 (3:05 ✓)
        Oral psych - 12/18/17 (✓)(cleared review - 4/15/18)
        Mini-Med - 12/15/17 (✓)
        Mini-Med 2 - 3/9/18 (✓)

E-mail - 4/23/18

Comment

Found this number , for psych, they will tell u on spot if ur cleared ....

7183124226 ext 3

Comment

Exam 5326 here, does anyone know which exam and list number they reached last for hire????

Comment

• Almonte19
              Almonte19 commented
              Editing a comment
              it was all of Exam 5321, Or Exam 5321 but the high list numbers basically (the last list mumbers of the exam) so then they’ll start with 5325 for January class.. or they might start with old exams 4xxx series and promotionals first.. but yea..

• Dimo427
              Dimo427 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think I remember seeing that apd stated 10 people needed to decline in order for 5325 to be used for October at that time so, I don't think much was left like Almonte stated.

Thanks guys

Comment

Exam 5325 here. How do they contact you to let you know you are in the academy? Is it by email? And if it starts on the 10th when will they start notifying us?

Comment

• Retired NYPD
                Retired NYPD commented
                Editing a comment
                They notify you by email, Usually a week before the Academy UP UNTIL the night Before

Emails are going out up to exam 5326

Comment

Yessir!! With 2 weeks away from Academy! First batch up to 5326 is great look! ..
                NYPD Exam #7323

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11917 users online. 452 members and 11465 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X