Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on this?. I got a 95 on this exam and haven't heard s peep since I got my score. Next month will be 4 years from exam date.

Comment

Originally posted by Pisky View Post
      Any news on this?. I got a 95 on this exam and haven't heard s peep since I got my score. Next month will be 4 years from exam date.
      It's not happening. They hired 3, 1 of which resigned from the academy glass that just graduated, so there's a total of 2 that got the job. I believed a lot of people got 100 on the exam, so it's a lottery out of the people that got 100 to see who gets it. So even if you got 100, odds of actually getting called are slim.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdevil77 View Post

It's not happening. They hired 3, 1 of which resigned from the academy glass that just graduated, so there's a total of 2 that got the job. I believed a lot of people got 100 on the exam, so it's a lottery out of the people that got 100 to see who gets it. So even if you got 100, odds of actually getting called are slim.
        Well that's disappointing and pathetic lol.

Comment

I got an email a few days ago. They’re starting to process everyone with 95 I believe. As that’s what I got. June 1st deadline to submit all the personal info and documents. Anyone heard anything else?

Comment

I got the email as well

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdevil77 View Post
              I got the email as well
              Do you know if the academy is mandatory if you’re coming from NYPD?

Comment

• Blackdevil77
                Blackdevil77 commented
                Editing a comment
                From NYPD, yes it is.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3596 users online. 227 members and 3369 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X