300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC DEP Environmental Police Officer exam: 8301/8310

I took the 8301 today and scored 93. From what i hear, they only call high 90s. Is that true? I was told to expect a list number in 4-6 months. If you took 8301 or 8310, how did you do?

Here is a fun poll for you super heroes who passed several Law Enforcement tests in NY. Which entrance exam was the hardest?
    NYPD
    0%
    NYC Correction Officer
    0%
    NYC Environmental Police Officer
    66.67%
    PANYNJ Police
    33.33%
    NYC Special Officer
    0%

96.471here don't know how they give you .471 of a point. Same thing 4-6 months

Comment

I'm taking it next week how was the ? I usually get 90 or above in these exams but this will be the first "Police" Exam I take.
      I have as many names as there are winds, as many titles as there are ways to die. -Odin

Comment

I took the test on Friday scored a 92.941% (93? ).
        Last edited by Michael Mulayev; 08-01-2017, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• kaz001
          kaz001 commented
          Editing a comment
          They should round it up to 93

Just took it today got a 95.234. Does that count as high 90s?

Comment

Did anyone get a call or email for exam 8310

Comment

Nope nada. And from what it looks like it’s gonna be awhile

Comment

• Josel1992
              Josel1992 commented
              Editing a comment
              I took exam7310 and still haven’t even received a list number I think the exam prior to mines just got their list number now

Well finally got a letter regarding exam looks like at least a list is established

Comment

HI I received an email about the agility test. what can I expect during the academy? Also I live in Southern Brooklyn does anyone know what I should do as for room and board... Does anyone have any apt information by the academy?

Comment

Originally posted by albertmessina22 View Post
                HI I received an email about the agility test. what can I expect during the academy? Also I live in Southern Brooklyn does anyone know what I should do as for room and board... Does anyone have any apt information by the academy?
                LOL me to Bay ridge area. We should know by February

Comment

I’m planning to take Exam 9313 this March. Can you guys give me insights on how the exam is? What’s a good way to prepare for it? I’ve taken other civil service exams but I heard this is the toughest one.
                  John 3:16-17 (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6571 users online. 348 members and 6223 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X