Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi i am exam 5310 and have not received anything do they go by order or does some one know what exam are they up too.

Comment

• fd3030
      fd3030 commented
      Editing a comment
      Supposedly they got up to 5310 last night. I know a few from later tests are still waiting, myself included.

• stephano
      stephano commented
      Editing a comment
      So today they are most likely on another exam number its been an eternity. Thanks

• L&Oreallife
      L&Oreallife commented
      Editing a comment
      I personally don’t believe they are going in order. I was supposed to receive my email on the 11th because of what my exam number was but I ended up getting it Saturday.

• Originally posted by ERVenegas View Post
    I'm exam 5325.
    I was put on discontinued list by psychology due to a medical letter arriving past due date. I have passed everything else.
    Anyone know if being discontinued still gives me a chance to make academy?
    I am in the same boat as you, my psychologist needed my full medical history and she received it last week and it still says I'm on the discontinued list. She confirmed to me that she received it, so hopefully I'm able to get into this class. Let me know if you hear anything. Thanks

Comment

• Does anyone know if being Discontinued for a medical form being turned in late but it was turned in last week, and confirmed by my psychologist, still gives me a have for this 10/18 class?

Comment

• Rvargas09
        Rvargas09 commented
        Editing a comment
        I dont think so, I was on discontinued and after that I went for a second interview with the psychologist then for a medical and took JST again. It takes time

• Hello everyone, hope everyone is having a good day.
      Does anyone know at this point if 5314 will be reached? I have seen a few people with the same exam #. I know they reached 5310 last night. I am a little high up the list low 5xx.

Good luck to everyone that is waiting.

Comment

• Unfortunately it's all speculation until you actually receive the email. They're supposed to get to 5314, but who knows.

Comment

• Hope they get up to 5314 tonight! Good luck everyone

Comment

• Guess no emails tonight?

Comment

• ak070715
              ak070715 commented
              Editing a comment
              Let's see what's in store for us tomorrow

• nyc96
              nyc96 commented
              Editing a comment
              Who said no emails? They do them at random hours. Sometimes late

• fd3030
              fd3030 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was just figuring. Didn't know they sent emails that late. Hopefully you're right about tonight.

• Any idea of when the October class is to begin? During the last Mini-Med the SGT mentioned either 10-4 or 10-11, but the last rumor I heard was the 18th. Anybody who got an email. An confirm the stat date?? Thanks Brothers and sisters

Comment

• CPA OR COP
              CPA OR COP commented
              Editing a comment
              18, no email as of now for me. some people got the email already

• As per APD, exam 5317 notifications going out tonight

Comment

• Anyone want to car pool for the 2017 October class. I’ll be doing the late tour. Hmu

Comment

• Hey guys. This is my second exam for nypd took it in 2006. When I applied then I wrote I saw a shrink when I was ten. This time around I forgot to include it and did not remember it at all. It was in my file from my test in 2006. I told them I don’t recall it and I’ll try to find records from doctor as requested. Is this a problem

Comment

• Hassanharoon0
                  Hassanharoon0 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think if you bring records from your doctor you should be good

• I told them I didn’t wanna not disclose anything I. Didn’t remember. Obviously last time I had no intention of hiding it

Comment

• Got the email! Coming from Nassau. See everyone Wednesday

Comment

• Anyone know when 5321 will get notified?

Comment

• Has anyone from 4332 gotten an email ? Call?
                      Last edited by So546; 10-13-2017, 08:45 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9250 users online. 330 members and 8920 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X