300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD Promotional Exam 7502

Hello everyone! Decided to make a thread for this exam for anyone who's taken it, passed, and have the same questions as I. I took this exam back in August 2016, passed In the mid 8*'s and was wondering when I should expect to start my process, and approximately how long will the process take till they send us to the academy. Thank you to everyone who replies
    Last edited by Defy; 07-06-2017, 05:56 PM.

APD just stated that "exam 7502 will be receiving emails to prepare for CAS-5 today"

Comment

Hi how long after you took the exam did you get a list number

Comment

• Defy
        Defy commented
        Editing a comment
        Got my list # last week, it was exactly a 1 year wait.

Oh I was wondering because I took the police officer exam in January and I was wondering when I would receive a list number

Comment

Did you guys ever receive the CAS-5

Comment

• Defy
          Defy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea, received the CAS-5 about 2 weeks ago and I also did my Intial Medical and JST last week.

Defy Good luck you got this

Comment

I have a question do you guys find the APD forum to be accurate as to the time table of when they say they are going to send you things? Because for my exam 7323 on APD they stated that in September we would be receiving our CAS-5 but someone on the forum contacted DCAS and they said they have no knowledged of a list number coming out and that it usually takes a year.

Comment

• Defy
            Defy commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry, I've never used/looked at the APD forums so I wouldn't be able to say.

Whats going guys, i took the promotional in august of this year so I'm fresh. I was told from the time you take the exam to the day you get hired (thats if) it takes about a year give or take.

Somebody from my command went to PO and actually back back to traffic (don't ask why) and he said it took him like a year for everything.

is it taking longer now? thanks in advance

Comment

• Defy
            Defy commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea it takes a year for you start your process. I took my exam on August 2016, and started my Process August 2017. Everything went quick, Medicals, JST Etc. right now I'm currently waiting on my Psychological Oral and than I'm done. Keep your record clean from the time you took your exam until they call you so everything goes pretty much smooth. much luck to you bro

• NYC_C
            NYC_C commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you so much i appreciate it. Good luck to you!

• NYC_C
            NYC_C commented
            Editing a comment
            Any updates with your process??

Is there any way to prepare for the JST

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3369 users online. 148 members and 3221 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X