Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEOAssist
    replied
    Any news on the new contract, cuny is going close to 3 yrs no contract.

Leave a comment:

• Bidstar
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Stroby24991 and S13ChrisM I will be in the lookout next year!

• S13ChrisM
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve herd that they plan to start having 2 classes per year for the academy. So yes next year sounds about right for another test

• Stroby24991
    commented on 's reply
    Probably some time next year.. With the test that just passed It would NOT surprise me if they have another test some time next year.

• Bidstar
    replied
    Hi everyone, I wanted to know when is the next test coming up? I’m currently a student at a CUNY School and I would want o be part of the public safety department, thanks so much and have a great day everybody

Leave a comment:

• S13ChrisM
    replied
    Good luck to those who are going to the hiring pool today. Remember no matter what college is it if they want you take it!

Leave a comment:

• OBIE24
    commented on 's reply
    I took mines in the Bronx. Many people complained because they didn’t had enough time. I myself, had to rush through the questions. Hopefully, I pass. The exam was very interesting.

• S13ChrisM
    replied
    Anyone take the test this past Saturday? I herd a lot of people was complaining

Leave a comment:

• Concetto08
    replied
    Salary is 33825 and after 7 yrs ita like 47,000

Salary is pretty low, hopefully with new union contract it goes up quite a bit
    Last edited by Concetto08; 05-17-2019, 03:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• S13ChrisM
    replied
    Originally posted by russ_52 View Post
    Can anyone give me a rough estimate at the timeline of this process? I was supposed to take the exam in 2017 but I ended missing it and am kicking myself for that right now. I have filed to take this upcoming one but just wanted to get an idea of the length of time to get hired with CUNY
    Class is going to be late this year, process takes about 3 months from hiring pool

Leave a comment:

• russ_52
    replied
    Can anyone give me a rough estimate at the timeline of this process? I was supposed to take the exam in 2017 but I ended missing it and am kicking myself for that right now. I have filed to take this upcoming one but just wanted to get an idea of the length of time to get hired with CUNY

Leave a comment:

• coolbeans11
    replied
    Originally posted by SO911 View Post
    Can't recall but just to be safe do a cover sheet with your name, exam and list number
    Nah man we have to fax the diploma before application period ends and before the exam itself. That’s why I asked.

Leave a comment:

• SO911
    replied
    Can't recall but just to be safe do a cover sheet with your name, exam and list number

Leave a comment:

• coolbeans11
    replied
    When faxing your high school diploma, do you have to write anything on the fax? Or do you just send the fax as is since it already has your full name on it?

Leave a comment:

• SO911
    replied
    You will never make as much money with CUNY than a co especially once you are on for 5 years. Job duty wise definitely not as stressful and depending on the college or can be very boring on some posts

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8502 users online. 257 members and 8245 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X