300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by russ_52 View Post
    Can anyone give me a rough estimate at the timeline of this process? I was supposed to take the exam in 2017 but I ended missing it and am kicking myself for that right now. I have filed to take this upcoming one but just wanted to get an idea of the length of time to get hired with CUNY
    Class is going to be late this year, process takes about 3 months from hiring pool

Comment

• Salary is 33825 and after 7 yrs ita like 47,000

Salary is pretty low, hopefully with new union contract it goes up quite a bit
      Last edited by Concetto08; 05-17-2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Anyone take the test this past Saturday? I herd a lot of people was complaining

Comment

• OBIE24
          OBIE24 commented
          Editing a comment
          I took mines in the Bronx. Many people complained because they didn’t had enough time. I myself, had to rush through the questions. Hopefully, I pass. The exam was very interesting.

• Good luck to those who are going to the hiring pool today. Remember no matter what college is it if they want you take it!

Comment

• Hi everyone, I wanted to know when is the next test coming up? I’m currently a student at a CUNY School and I would want o be part of the public safety department, thanks so much and have a great day everybody

Comment

• Stroby24991
            Stroby24991 commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably some time next year.. With the test that just passed It would NOT surprise me if they have another test some time next year.

• S13ChrisM
            S13ChrisM commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve herd that they plan to start having 2 classes per year for the academy. So yes next year sounds about right for another test

• Bidstar
            Bidstar commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Stroby24991 and S13ChrisM I will be in the lookout next year!

• Any news on the new contract, cuny is going close to 3 yrs no contract.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8144 users online. 280 members and 7864 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X