Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nycapd View Post
    Thats what it said on the examination notice

To fax it?? For some reason I thought I attached it in the application?
    NYC Deputy Sheriff Exam
    Score: 93.XX (2/8/2017)

Suffolk County Park Ranger 2016
    Score: 90

NYPD Exam #7323
    Score: 92.XX

Suffolk County Deputy Sheriff Exam 2016
    Score: 100

Suffolk County Court Officer Exam 2017

Comment

Yes. To fax it to CPS HR

Originally posted by LB_4 View Post

To fax it?? For some reason I thought I attached it in the application?

Comment

This is what it says on the examination notice
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nycapd View Post
          This is what it says on the examination notice
          Yeah I just double checked, Thank you!
          NYC Deputy Sheriff Exam
          Score: 93.XX (2/8/2017)

Suffolk County Park Ranger 2016

NYPD Exam #7323
          Score: 92.XX

Suffolk County Deputy Sheriff Exam 2016
          Score: 100

Suffolk County Court Officer Exam 2017

Comment

Hey good morning what's the agility test?

Comment

Originally posted by jawick View Post
              Hey good morning what's the agility test?

you have to run 300 yards and its time at the 50 yard mark then the 100 yard mark.
              then a fire extinguisher carry for 50 ft
              6 flight of stairs
              Dummy pull 50 ft.

Comment

Originally posted by Stroby24991 View Post

you have to run 300 yards and its time at the 50 yard mark then the 100 yard mark.
                then a fire extinguisher carry for 50 ft
                6 flight of stairs
                Dummy pull 50 ft.
                Thanks. Putting a muy thai/treadmill/punching bag/leg press/rope pull/full upper body weightlift routine together hopefully will be enough to prepare me. If we have a few months I wouldnt mind loosing 100 lbs. How soon until test results?
                I have as many names as there are winds, as many titles as there are ways to die. -Odin

Comment

Originally posted by Knightwolf View Post

Thanks. Putting a muy thai/treadmill/punching bag/leg press/rope pull/full upper body weightlift routine together hopefully will be enough to prepare me. If we have a few months I wouldnt mind loosing 100 lbs. How soon until test results?
                  when i took the previous test the results came back about a few months after.

Comment

How do we know if we pass? Will we receive letters of our scores?

Comment

you will get a letter in the mail of course and be able to check cuny.edu under employment then click on civil service and so on.. Hopefully they process this test fast. rumor has it they are way down in terms of officers and need to hire alot. so hopefully soon.

Comment

you will get a letter in the mail of course and be able to check cuny.edu under employment then click on civil service and so on.. Hopefully they process this test fast. rumor has it they are way down in terms of officers and need to hire alot. so hopefully soon.
                        They still have 31 people from the 2014 test until August of this year then ours comes out
                        I have as many names as there are winds, as many titles as there are ways to die. -Odin

Comment

At the hiring pool the guy that is in charge of the civil service commission said that they do not plan on hiring off the list of exam 2046..

Comment

At the hiring pool the guy that is in charge of the civil service commission said that they do not plan on hiring off the list of exam 2046..
                            Nice not that long of a wait though. They went all the way down to the 70's so anybody who did well should be called by next year depending on the need

Comment

Cuny needs officers bad. If anybody scored a 70 on this exam you will still be called however keep in mind cuny fail 3/4 of candidates on psych exam alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo16 View Post
                                Cuny needs officers bad. If anybody scored a 70 on this exam you will still be called however keep in mind cuny fail 3/4 of candidates on psych exam alone.
                                CUNY does not fail the candidates, its the vendor that CUNY uses.. Plus CUNY is desperate for Officers. The gentleman at the Hiring pool stated that. The salary alone has to do with the High turnover rate. plus next that 20 percent salary compression does not help the cause. but i believe they got rid of that for the life time of all contract negotiations.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8391 users online. 460 members and 7931 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X