300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jawick View Post

Hello how long is the academy in total? And are you assigned a permanent post right after graduating? Thanks in advance.

The academy is 12-14 weeks . We are assigned a College from the hiring pool. POSTS , TOUR , does not happen until after we graduate from the academy

Comment

• Originally posted by Stroby24991 View Post

The academy is 12-14 weeks . We are assigned a College from the hiring pool. POSTS , TOUR , does not happen until after we graduate from the academy
      Ok thanks, Im a DHS officer right now and awaiting test resultsfrom the exam in june, I hope I make into the next academy Best of luck!

Comment

• i wonder why it's taking so long with releasing the scores

Comment

• Be Patient. This gives you more time to get your stuff straight. Get your fitness levels up. The academy is no joke with the Physical Training, It is getting harder and harder. They no longer allow you to take the elevators. You must take the stairs.

If you are confident in passing this exam which im sure you all are. I'd SAY GET YOUR STUFF IN ORDER..

background investigation papework

College transcripts
          High school diploma

drivers license
          employment history.

Start working out to prepare yourself for the agilty test.. run 300 yards. stair climb ETC.

Comment

• Stroby i have question...

On your union agreement.. what is the top salary for peace officer? and what is retirement ' 25yrs and out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Concetto08 View Post
              Stroby i have question...

On your union agreement.. what is the top salary for peace officer? and what is retirement ' 25yrs and out?
              The top pay as of right now which the latest contract expired last year the top salary is 47K NOT counting uniform allowance and **** differential. that is for the campus peace officer level 1 title. takes 7 years to make top pay tho which IS HORRIBLE. but if you bust your *** and show your worth you wont be an officer. so many different units to join after probation.

and the title is a 25 and out no age requirement.

Comment

• David0608
                David0608 commented
                Editing a comment
                Can I PM you?

• The list has been established. Check it out... http://www2.cuny.edu/wp-content/uplo...-EXAM-2053.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by OBIE24 View Post
                The list has been established. Check it out... http://www2.cuny.edu/wp-content/uplo...-EXAM-2053.pdf
                Thats great thanks very much, only 248 candidates , there was about 1300 people that took this test .

Comment

• Awesome #3x!!!!
                  I have as many names as there are winds, as many titles as there are ways to die. -Odin

Comment

• pretty cool see my name there on the list knowing about 1300 people took this exam. now I see the exam expires in 2018. so this much be a fast process.. well have to c
                    congrats to all that passed, and one step closer to a great career in law enforcement..

Comment

• By looking at the expiration date of the exam, I am going to assume that there will be another CUNY Campus Peace Officer Exam exam. The list expires in July 2018, so maybe there will be another exam after all.

Comment

• Just saw it guys! Congrats to everyone! It feels good seeing that I'm the 23rd person on the list.

Comment

• It looks like they removed the old exam scores also. I thought that have one more month before removal.

Comment

• Congrats for all those that passed. I know what the expiration date says but dont pay attention to that. When i took my exam 2046 the list expired the following year and was extended up to four years.

There is definitely another class going in Jan 2018..

Comment

• You don't think the next class will start earlier? I do have some questions about the process. Can I PM you?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10887 users online. 394 members and 10493 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X