Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah they give you a review and some time to study on your own before the exam.. Test was pretty much what we covered and what notes we have taken in class. . next week is Penal law exam.. and Defensive tactics and stuff.. we got our uniforms today and stuff we will have to be in them come monday..

Comment

• any news on the exam scores

Comment

• Originally posted by Concetto08 View Post
        any news on the exam scores
        Not yet I've been checking the site.
        I have as many names as there are winds, as many titles as there are ways to die. -Odin

Comment

• i was told 6 to 8 wks

Comment

• Originally posted by Concetto08 View Post
            i was told 6 to 8 wks
            More like 12
            I have as many names as there are winds, as many titles as there are ways to die. -Odin

Comment

• I would anticipate the Scores to come out sometime in Late July or August.. EXAM 2046 Came out in June of 2014 and our scores/List was not established until august.

Comment

• well have to c about it, the scores could come out faster

Comment

• what's new?

Comment

• strboy how's the academy so far

Comment

• anybody here?

Comment

• Sorry for the delay Concetto08 .. its been busy... The academy was recently split up in to squads 4 groups of ten. We recently received our Uniforms. Had PT alot and Had our first session of DT. Its an academy so its all expected. The instructors are really good people.

Comment

• good to hear that's going good

quick question if you don't take the medical with Cuny and opt out do they pay you amount for not having there medical insurance?

Comment

• I believe so. But if your spouse has insurance as a city employee they will not pay you.

Comment

• yea same way for state employees.. i work for state and my wife works for the hospital and i get the buy out.. how much do they give you if you know?

Comment

• $3,000 I believe

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9974 users online. 512 members and 9462 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X