300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NYPD exam 7326 is here!!

The next NYPD exam 7326 is here! I'm scheduled to take it on the March 21st at Lafayette. I'm trying to prepare myself as much as I can for the exam and I have a question. How many questions the exams have? Every tutorial I'm able to find has only 40 questions and a friend of mine, who is a detective, told me the exams have more than 40 questions, but he forgot how many there are. If any body has an advise on how to better prepare myself for the exam, it will be really appreciated. Good luck to everyone taking this exam!

I want to say 100 questions or so, but I forget the exact number. Don't worry about it, it's not something you can really study for. Know how to read a map.. there's a small memorization portion. Besides that it's general reading comprehension/analytical skills.

Comment

Nhayes91 Thank you so much for taking the time to help me. So you didn't have to write an essay after the exam?

Comment

There is no essay portion.

Comment

Jkim_1 Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I appreciate it.

Comment

7323 was exactly 85 questions.

Comment

Armduk Thank you so much for that info. Now I have a better idea of what to expect the 21st thanks to you guys.Thank you for taking the time to help me. I hope to be able to help others in the future.

Comment

Just make sure you read every question carefully and think it through (double check your answers). You're given plenty of time so there is no rush. The questions are not hard, it just takes good memory and analytical reasoning skills. Good luck.

Comment

Jkim_1 Thank you so much for the tip brother. God bless.

Comment

So for the exam it says no cell-phones, but is it safe to assume most people bring cell-phones (common sense dictates they are turned off)? I only ask because it makes finding the place much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow99 View Post
                      So for the exam it says no cell-phones, but is it safe to assume most people bring cell-phones (common sense dictates they are turned off)? I only ask because it makes finding the place much easier.
                      Yeah you can bring your phone. If you have a bag, they will ask you to turn it off and place it in your bag. If you don't bring a bag, they will give you a ziplock bag where you'll have to place your phone in. Once in the test Room, they will ask you to place your bag or ziplock bag under the desk.
                      NYPD Police Officer Exam 7323-1033
                      Taken: 01/13/2017
                      List number: 5xxx
                      Cas 5: December 2017

Initial medical: 1/19/2018 (passed)
                      BI Interview: 02/23/2018 (?)
                      Social Media Check: 02/23/2018 (passed)
                      Written Pysch: 05/10/2018
                      Oral Psych: 05/24/2018
                      JST: 06/25/2018 (cancelled rescheduled)
                      JST: 07/16/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Oldspice17 View Post

Yeah you can bring your phone. If you have a bag, they will ask you to turn it off and place it in your bag. If you don't bring a bag, they will give you a ziplock bag where you'll have to place your phone in. Once in the test Room, they will ask you to place your bag or ziplock bag under the desk.
                        Thank you

Comment

For people taking exam 7326, go check out the 7323 exam thread. Most of the questions you might have are already answered there. Good luck on the exam.
                          NYPD Exam #7323

✅(01-17-17) Score: 99.12
                          ✅(10-03-17) List number: 7xx
                          ✅(10-13-17) Process: Put on Hold
                          ✅(05-12-18) Process: Resumed
                          ✅(05-12-18) CAS-5: Completed
                          ✅(05-21-18) Medical: Completed
                          ✅(06-11-18) JST: Passed (3:20)
                          ✅(07-19-18) BI: Completed
                          ✅(08-02-18) Written psych: Completed
                          ✅(08-02-18) Mini-Med: Completed
                          ✅(08-06-18) Oral Psych: Completed
                          ✅(10-15-18) Hire Email: Received

Comment

NYC200 Thank you!

Comment

I just took it today, was pretty easy as long you score over 70 you pass, my phone ring in the test room, i was afraid to be ask to leave the room you know it was my mistake to leave it on...
                              Last edited by Okely-02; 03-01-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9091 users online. 418 members and 8673 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X