Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like i said prior- you will only receive a list number by fall of 2017- not sooner. plus this exam will have around 5-6k eligible on it.
    NYPD EXAM 5310- October 2014
    Score: 85
    List: 6XX December, 2015
    APD-5:
    Medical:
    Written Psychological:
    Oral Psychological:
    BI Meet:
    JST:
    Mini Med:

Comment

• Originally posted by achup View Post
      like i said prior- you will only receive a list number by fall of 2017- not sooner. plus this exam will have around 5-6k eligible on it.
      So for this exam (7323), don't expect to be hired any time soon right? Realistically speaking, how long are we talking here, 2-3 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow99 View Post
        So for this exam (7323), don't expect to be hired any time soon right? Realistically speaking, how long are we talking here, 2-3 years?
        Correct. Minimum of 2 years. Theres a bunch of groups ahead of 7323. Continue on with your current job for now.

Comment

• instead of guessing- pls read my prior post- if you want to see or guestimate on when you may start processing, watch us 53xx and take it from there.

we have been waiting over 2 years and ONLY just now received medicals. 7332 has the following exams to be processed before you can even be considered for anything. you have at least 1.5/2 yrs

AHEAD ARE AS FOLLLOWS.

4328,4329,4332-- which are still clearing even though some made it into JAN hire but a lot are coming off review, then you have

5300, 5305, 5306, 5310, 5311, 5314, 5317, 5320, 5321, 5325, 5326 and 5329 NOT INCLUDING PROMOTIONAL EXAMS,, fact is you guys have 15+ any promo exams i.e traffic or school safety PLUS current CADETS!! so do not expect to be nowhere near hire until 2019 at the earliest.
          APD-5:
          Medical:
          Written Psychological:
          Oral Psychological:
          BI Meet:
          JST:
          Mini Med:

Comment

• I sent an email to APD yesterday and they are estimating 18 months from start to finish, at the minimum. I think to be realistic, 24 months at the minimum is probably a better estimate.

Also, I have a quick question, how far back do we have to provide for our addresses and work history? I'm starting to prepare the list now, so I can have it ready for next year.
            NYPD Exam #7323

Score: 90.88 (01/14/17)
            List number: 4,8xx (10/03/17)
            CAS-5 (APD): (10/11/17) Done ✅
            Medical: (11/02/17) Done ✅
            Oral psych: (04/11/18) Review, Cleared (06/21/18) ✅
            Written psych: (02/21/18) Done ✅
            BI: (02/09/18) Done ✅
            JST: (02/28/18) Done ✅
            Mini-Med: (05/16/18) Done ✅

JST (retake): (08/27/18) Done ✅
            Mini-Med (retake): (07/30/18) Done ✅

Hire email: 10/20/18

Comment

instead of guessing- pls read my prior post- if you want to see or guestimate on when you may start processing, watch us 53xx and take it from there.

we have been waiting over 2 years and ONLY just now received medicals. 7332 has the following exams to be processed before you can even be considered for anything. you have at least 1.5/2 yrs

AHEAD ARE AS FOLLLOWS.

4328,4329,4332-- which are still clearing even though some made it into JAN hire but a lot are coming off review, then you have

5300, 5305, 5306, 5310, 5311, 5314, 5317, 5320, 5321, 5325, 5326 and 5329 NOT INCLUDING PROMOTIONAL EXAMS,, fact is you guys have 15+ any promo exams i.e traffic or school safety PLUS current CADETS!! so do not expect to be nowhere near hire until 2019 at the earliest.
              not to be a debby downer. but we get it we may have time to wait. But continuing telling us isnt really making it any better.
              Understandably you guys are going through the medical just now. But then again realistically speaking you have no idea if they are going to conduct our test any differently than yours.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayblue View Post

not to be a debby downer. but we get it we may have time to wait. But continuing telling us isnt really making it any better.
                Understandably you guys are going through the medical just now. But then again realistically speaking you have no idea if they are going to conduct our test any differently than yours.

Thanks.
                7323 is a different breed! we get treated better =D. All jokes aside. Lets just wait PATIENTLY and hope for the best.

NYPD Exam 7323-
                Answer Key Score: 94.2
                List # 8xx

MTAPD Exam Date: 1/22/17
                Results 4/10/17: PASS

NYCDOC Exam 7322-
                Answer Key Score: 96.25
                Medical: Passed
                Written Psych:
                Agility Test:
                Oral Psych
                BI:

Comment

• best advice I can give to you guys is the same advice ive used and we all have- forget this forum and forget you guys took this exam; I am sitting here reminiscing on how that was once me when I took my exam and each day I would sit and read through other threads and used to say gosh it seems so far away I wish I was a 13xx going into the class now or reading all the post about getting the hire email and so forth and wished that was me but it was only making me crush more so I left the thread for sometime about 1 yr or so and boy let me tell you time flew by...
                  APD-5:
                  Medical:
                  Written Psychological:
                  Oral Psychological:
                  BI Meet:
                  JST:
                  Mini Med:

Comment

best advice I can give to you guys is the same advice ive used and we all have- forget this forum and forget you guys took this exam; I am sitting here reminiscing on how that was once me when I took my exam and each day I would sit and read through other threads and used to say gosh it seems so far away I wish I was a 13xx going into the class now or reading all the post about getting the hire email and so forth and wished that was me but it was only making me crush more so I left the thread for sometime about 1 yr or so and boy let me tell you time flew by...
                    Yea that's a good Idea for sure.
                    NYPD Exam 7323-
                    List # 8xx

NYCDOC Exam 7322-
                    Written Psych:
                    Agility Test:
                    Oral Psych
                    BI:

Comment

• Originally posted by BobbyGats View Post

7323 is a different breed! we get treated better =D. All jokes aside. Lets just wait PATIENTLY and hope for the best.
                      hahaha. totally but on a serious note i wish the best for everyone. Its great to see one thing pull us together and i hope to see all you guys once our time has come!

Comment

• Hey guys I'm taking the test on Tuesday and I'll be going straight after school. Can I take my phone with me as long as I don't use it during the test or am I not gonna be allowed inside if I take my phone? Also, can I take a backpack? Thanks and good luck to everyone.
                        NYPD Exam #7323

✅(01-17-17) Score: 99.12
                        ✅(10-03-17) List number: 7xx
                        ✅(10-13-17) Process: Put on Hold
                        ✅(05-12-18) Process: Resumed
                        ✅(05-12-18) CAS-5: Completed
                        ✅(05-21-18) Medical: Completed
                        ✅(06-11-18) JST: Passed (3:20)
                        ✅(07-19-18) BI: Completed
                        ✅(08-02-18) Written psych: Completed
                        ✅(08-02-18) Mini-Med: Completed
                        ✅(08-06-18) Oral Psych: Completed
                        ✅(10-15-18) Hire Email: Received

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC200 View Post
                          Hey guys I'm taking the test on Tuesday and I'll be going straight after school. Can I take my phone with me as long as I don't use it during the test or am I not gonna be allowed inside if I take my phone? Also, can I take a backpack? Thanks and good luck to everyone.
                          Do not bring a back pack. Your phone gets turned off and placed in a ziplock bag that goes under your desk when you are seated.
                          NYPD Exam 7323-
                          List # 8xx

NYCDOC Exam 7322-
                          Written Psych:
                          Agility Test:
                          Oral Psych
                          BI:

Comment

• Originally posted by BobbyGats View Post

Do not bring a back pack. Your phone gets turned off and placed in a ziplock bag that goes under your desk when you are seated.
                            Ok I'll see what I can do to leave my backpack at home. Thanks.
                            NYPD Exam #7323

✅(01-17-17) Score: 99.12
                            ✅(10-03-17) List number: 7xx
                            ✅(10-13-17) Process: Put on Hold
                            ✅(05-12-18) Process: Resumed
                            ✅(05-12-18) CAS-5: Completed
                            ✅(05-21-18) Medical: Completed
                            ✅(06-11-18) JST: Passed (3:20)
                            ✅(07-19-18) BI: Completed
                            ✅(08-02-18) Written psych: Completed
                            ✅(08-02-18) Mini-Med: Completed
                            ✅(08-06-18) Oral Psych: Completed
                            ✅(10-15-18) Hire Email: Received

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC200 View Post

Ok I'll see what I can do to leave my backpack at home. Thanks.
                              i think you may be able to have a backpack. they just dont want anything on your person while youre taking the test.

I was allowed to have my purse and keep everything in there.
                              But for luck id try not to bring it. lol

Comment

• Coming from out of state. I have my exam on the 30th in Brooklyn. Plan on just flying in the day of the exam then flying home that night. Is the JFK airport the best way to go? If so, how far is the testing site from the airport?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10080 users online. 481 members and 9599 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X