Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Exam 7323

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Guitarfiend
    Hey fellas what's up. Just took the test last week, ended up getting a 94.1% raw without any special credits (residency, veterans, etc). Definitely more disappointed then usual, environmental was a breaze when I took it with a 97.6% easy. I just hope with all the new people coming in for the nypd exam that score will be enough.
    I got the same grade we are fine! 99 after residency. People get called with 75. The higher you score the faster you get called.
    NYPD Exam 7323-
    Answer Key Score: 94.2
    List # 8xx

    MTAPD Exam Date: 1/22/17
    Results 4/10/17: PASS

    NYCDOC Exam 7322-
    Answer Key Score: 96.25
    Medical: Passed
    Written Psych:
    Agility Test:
    Oral Psych
    BI:

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Guitarfiend

      I know haha, I just worry since I don't have any special credits helping me out. I just don't want the wait time to be over two years. that would really crush me.
      Agreed! i cant imagine how the people who waited 4 years felt. I am also taking MTAPD 1/22 so hopefully one calls faster than the other.
      NYPD Exam 7323-
      Answer Key Score: 94.2
      List # 8xx

      MTAPD Exam Date: 1/22/17
      Results 4/10/17: PASS

      NYCDOC Exam 7322-
      Answer Key Score: 96.25
      Medical: Passed
      Written Psych:
      Agility Test:
      Oral Psych
      BI:

      Comment


      • #93
        Hopefully the process is no more than two years.

        I've interned for the City and they work on extremely old computers.

        My wife works for the Department of Ed and they took forever to process all of her paperwork. We just got our insurance cards in the mail, lol.

        When I applied for my handgun permit, that took six months from start to finish, because they would never answer the phone. I recently went into 1PP to change my address on the permit and the clerk messed up my address, twice.

        The City takes their time and makes mistakes.
        NYPD Exam #7323

        Score: 90.88 (01/14/17)
        List number: 4,8xx (10/03/17)
        CAS-5 (APD): (10/11/17) Done ✅
        Medical: (11/02/17) Done ✅
        Oral psych: (04/11/18) Review, Cleared (06/21/18) ✅
        Written psych: (02/21/18) Done ✅
        BI: (02/09/18) Done ✅
        JST: (02/28/18) Done ✅
        Mini-Med: (05/16/18) Done ✅

        JST (retake): (08/27/18) Done ✅
        Mini-Med (retake): (07/30/18) Done ✅

        Hire email: 10/20/18

        Comment


        • #94
          how does it work if you are still working towards your 60 credits ? if you get called do they dq you for not having 60 credits or do they just skip you until you do? right now i have 30 something credits and taking the test 1/27/17. i don't wanna get skipped over or anything while working towards getting the 60. does anyone have any information on how this works ??

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by PDHopeful12 View Post
            how does it work if you are still working towards your 60 credits ? if you get called do they dq you for not having 60 credits or do they just skip you until you do? right now i have 30 something credits and taking the test 1/27/17. i don't wanna get skipped over or anything while working towards getting the 60. does anyone have any information on how this works ??
            When I got called for Corrections I wasn't old enough to start the process, but I have 36 credits so far. The woman who called me emailed me a form to fill out and send back to take my name off the list and I can reinstate it when I'm old enough if I'm still interested. (I'm not interested anymore lol) You have up to 4 years to put yourself back on the list if you decline the offer. You should be able to finish up your last 30 before they even call you though.

            BobbyGats I'm taking the MTAPD exam as well, mine is on the 22nd and my NYPD exam will be on the 24th.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by RailMan96 View Post

              BobbyGats I'm taking the MTAPD exam as well, mine is on the 22nd and my NYPD exam will be on the 24th.
              Brooklyn? Midwood Highschool?

              NYPD Exam 7323-
              Answer Key Score: 94.2
              List # 8xx

              MTAPD Exam Date: 1/22/17
              Results 4/10/17: PASS

              NYCDOC Exam 7322-
              Answer Key Score: 96.25
              Medical: Passed
              Written Psych:
              Agility Test:
              Oral Psych
              BI:

              Comment


              • #97
                Yup Midwood. Seems like everyone has their exam there lol.

                Comment


                • #98
                  ok I see you guys share a lot of good news here I go for my exam on jan 28th, been study a book from my local library thanks for all the tips guys good luck everyone

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Hey guys. Just took the exam myself on the 7th and scored a 90. The exam is very straight forward and if you study you'll definitely be prepared for the exam. Just my 2cents quickly tho. On the picture memorization I had practiced at home with being able to write down everything I could remember immediately after turning over the picture. In reality you may have to wait until the proctor sees that you are done viewing the picture and then they will hand you a piece of scrap paper. For me I was on my second to last memorization question by the time the proctor handed me a piece which really threw me off and probably cost me a question or two. Just saying you may want to practice without being able to write anytime down. I don't blame the proctor as I'm sure she had many other people to attend to. Good luck guys.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by khl619 View Post
                      Hey guys. Just took the exam myself on the 7th and scored a 90. The exam is very straight forward and if you study you'll definitely be prepared for the exam. Just my 2cents quickly tho. On the picture memorization I had practiced at home with being able to write down everything I could remember immediately after turning over the picture. In reality you may have to wait until the proctor sees that you are done viewing the picture and then they will hand you a piece of scrap paper. For me I was on my second to last memorization question by the time the proctor handed me a piece which really threw me off and probably cost me a question or two. Just saying you may want to practice without being able to write anytime down. I don't blame the proctor as I'm sure she had many other people to attend to. Good luck guys.
                      I took the test on the 7th too. I literally answered the memory questions as fast as possible so I don't forget lol. Didn't even need to write anything down. But to each there own
                      NYPD Exam 7323-
                      Answer Key Score: 94.2
                      List # 8xx

                      MTAPD Exam Date: 1/22/17
                      Results 4/10/17: PASS

                      NYCDOC Exam 7322-
                      Answer Key Score: 96.25
                      Medical: Passed
                      Written Psych:
                      Agility Test:
                      Oral Psych
                      BI:

                      Comment


                      • Taking the test of the 17th! Lets see how this goes. Not really my first choice, hoping i get called for MTA first. Taking the MTA test on the 22nd.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by khl619 View Post
                          Hey guys. Just took the exam myself on the 7th and scored a 90. The exam is very straight forward and if you study you'll definitely be prepared for the exam. Just my 2cents quickly tho. On the picture memorization I had practiced at home with being able to write down everything I could remember immediately after turning over the picture. In reality you may have to wait until the proctor sees that you are done viewing the picture and then they will hand you a piece of scrap paper. For me I was on my second to last memorization question by the time the proctor handed me a piece which really threw me off and probably cost me a question or two. Just saying you may want to practice without being able to write anytime down. I don't blame the proctor as I'm sure she had many other people to attend to. Good luck guys.
                          Just a heads up for anyone taking the exam, You are NOT supposed to use the scrap paper given to you for the memorization portion of the exam. The scrap paper is given to you for questions after the memorization portion of the exam. You will see on the top of the scrap paper a notice stating that you are not allowed to take noted for the memory portion. You can be disqualified for that.

                          Comment


                          • So...what is the likelihood of seats opening for this exam?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Shadow99 View Post
                              So...what is the likelihood of seats opening for this exam?
                              There have been days where it says "no seats available" then others where there are 10 available days to pick from. Your best bet is to check daily and you might get an open spot.

                              Comment


                              • Guys. Test 7323 is going to be going on through February. 7326 does not start till march.
                                NYPD Exam 7323-
                                Answer Key Score: 94.2
                                List # 8xx

                                MTAPD Exam Date: 1/22/17
                                Results 4/10/17: PASS

                                NYCDOC Exam 7322-
                                Answer Key Score: 96.25
                                Medical: Passed
                                Written Psych:
                                Agility Test:
                                Oral Psych
                                BI:

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6821 users online. 330 members and 6491 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X