300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Almonte19 View Post

Nice to know theres BX ppl in here also. Im on the 6 Line .. Brook ave. 40th Pct.. ya gotta go down my way to cross over the RFK bridge so i would definitely be down to car pool lol
    Am I the only girl between the 3 of us ? I guess I'll have to drive since I'm up North ... pshhh , cute deal, huh

Comment

• Souf186
      Souf186 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm just catching up with this forum. I'm from the bronx as well and happen to be a woman. soundview area by the 43.

• Originally posted by Bronxboy View Post

I'm sure a lot of us will meet in the future.

I am pulling for all of us who actually want to be Officers to get in!

Feel Like I'll have a target on my back for hazing if I got in with you guys haha.

<----Boston home grown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan13157 View Post

Feel Like I'll have a target on my back for hazing if I got in with you guys haha.

<----Boston home grown.
      As long as you don't have the accent, you should be able to hang ! However , when the Boogie Down is in the house , the rest tend to take a seat . Totally joking here , well not exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxNY View Post

As long as you don't have the accent, you should be able to hang ! However , when the Boogie Down is in the house , the rest tend to take a seat . Totally joking here , well not exactly

Oh lord, I'm screwed then. My accent is wicked thick. I'll just keep my mouth shut

Comment

Oh lord, I'm screwed then. My accent is wicked thick. I'll just keep my mouth shut
          I am an import myself , which guarantees an accent right away. We Gucci where in NY do you live ?

Comment

You are in for the wrong reasons ... what a ****in ****** ...
            Originally posted by 4gblueline View Post
            If you don't have any REAL questions or any RESPECTFUL responses, get out of this thread. I created this thread to help us get through this process and more than half of the posts in here are absolute garbage by people who want to become cops??? I'm at a loss for words with the nonsense going on in here. People are looking to get answers in here and most are looking to fight and put people down. Grow up that's enough. From here on out please only post Questions, Answers, and Updates only. Thank you.
            Last edited by Chris89; 04-19-2017, 06:09 PM.
            “He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris89 View Post
              Note taken

Comment

Am I the only girl between the 3 of us ? I guess I'll have to drive since I'm up North ... pshhh , cute deal, huh
                Ahahahhahaha well now that you mentioned it. You just might be, im a guy , and i'll take that deal. Yes I despise the GREEN like PERIOD!!! Especially the 6 line.
                NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 1,0xx - 10/3/17
                CAS-5: 10/5/17 - Done ✅
                Medical: 10/19/17 - Done ✅
                BI: 11/14/17 - Done ✅
                Written Psych: 11/18/17 - Done ✅
                JST: 11/20/17 - Done ✅
                Oral Psych: 12/4/17 CLEARED! ✅
                Mini-Med: 12/12/17 Done ✅
                Hired Email: 1/8/18 GOT THE EMAIL!!

Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

Comment

U can always do sign language or write on a piece of paper ahahaha
                  NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 1,0xx - 10/3/17
                  CAS-5: 10/5/17 - Done ✅
                  Medical: 10/19/17 - Done ✅
                  BI: 11/14/17 - Done ✅
                  Written Psych: 11/18/17 - Done ✅
                  JST: 11/20/17 - Done ✅
                  Oral Psych: 12/4/17 CLEARED! ✅
                  Mini-Med: 12/12/17 Done ✅
                  Hired Email: 1/8/18 GOT THE EMAIL!!

Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

Comment

You are in for the wrong reasons ... what a ****in ****** ...
                    People say crap like this all the time but Pension, and benefits are a major reason to take this job. I'm sure Ted who's on been on the job for years can attest to "the I'm gonna change the world" type attitude doesn't last long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nypd16 View Post
                      People say crap like this all the time but Pension, and benefits are a major reason to take this job. I'm sure Ted who's on been on the job for years can attest to "the I'm gonna change the world" type attitude doesn't last long.
                      I'm not going to retaliate . Just saying that the benefits a job offers could never be my only reason to want the job.
                      To each their own though . I shouldn't have said anything . It's not my place really

Comment

• Originally posted by Nypd16 View Post
                        This is a boss's job. Good thing, I passed the sarg's test and on the list to be promoted. If she comes to my command and i'm her boss. Guess who is going to be on foot for the next couple of months.

Comment

I am an import myself , which guarantees an accent right away. We Gucci where in NY do you live ?
                          I still live in MA my dude haha.

Comment

• So I just got a letter from a different department I applied to saying that I was being taken off their list due to "Poor Judgement" because of an incident that happened last October (a minor theft that was unreported). The incident was very minor and I corrected it soon after. I am just wondering how this will affect my process with the NYPD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan12 View Post
                              So I just got a letter from a different department I applied to saying that I was being taken off their list due to "Poor Judgement" because of an incident that happened last October (a minor theft that was unreported). The incident was very minor and I corrected it soon after. I am just wondering how this will affect my process with the NYPD.

You will have to be up front with the detective for NYPD when the time comes and will probably have to list this department you got booted off from in your application paper. They will more than likely ask you what the end result of you being in the process for this other department was as they will find out anyways if you don't tell them. Just be honest and hope for the best. Only they can determine if you're fit for the department.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5934 users online. 340 members and 5594 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X