Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jus did the math...assuming the July academy will start hiring at exam 5311 (according to APD at this time they didn't make cut for April) the NYPD will hire 602 ppl before reaching exam 7323 (using the lists for all other exams then applying 10% rule which was very accurate for his academy). We don't even know if there will be a July or October academy. But these numbers are only confirming what was previously thought. October seems possible for higher scoring 7323ers if a July and October academy takes place with class sizes over 350 or so.

Comment

• I also personally feel list numbers will be sooner rather than later. I don't think any later than July which is just around the corner really. And really think sooner than that.

Comment

• Yesterday I relayed the info here about APD stating they only reached 5310. This morning APD wrote this:

"Additional hire emails are being sent out now up to 5325 number 25.

Additional emails will go out for standby and phone standby."

im shocked confused and somewhat optimistic lol

Comment

• Saw that too maybe they made a mistake? Typo or something. I thought 5325 wasn't even done w process. If that's the case 7323 is looking at July

Comment

• I'd bet it's a typo tho

Comment

• Originally posted by jet94 View Post
              Saw that too maybe they made a mistake? Typo or something. I thought 5325 wasn't even done w process. If that's the case 7323 is looking at July
              You wanna share what you're smoking or? you know the do a hair drug test that goes back 90 days right?

Comment

• Originally posted by jet94 View Post
                Saw that too maybe they made a mistake? Typo or something. I thought 5325 wasn't even done w process. If that's the case 7323 is looking at July
                Has to be a typo lol.. no way its 5325, my cousin is literally bein consider for July he's up to medical and JST and his exam us 5325. So HAS to be typo. If not then idk lol
                NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 1,0xx - 10/3/17
                CAS-5: 10/5/17 - Done ✅
                Medical: 10/19/17 - Done ✅
                BI: 11/14/17 - Done ✅
                Written Psych: 11/18/17 - Done ✅
                JST: 11/20/17 - Done ✅
                Oral Psych: 12/4/17 CLEARED! ✅
                Mini-Med: 12/12/17 Done ✅
                Hired Email: 1/8/18 GOT THE EMAIL!!

Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

Comment

• Perhaps they should drug test APD employees. Also the math isn't that hard

Comment

• This isn't a complex thing been saying it since we took the exam. January and everyone called me crazy it's jus numbers

Comment

• APD was the one that said 5325. Not me

Comment

• To be honest the NYPD exam is not that hard that people fail it or even get close to failing it. I know it doesn't really show how good you are going to be as a Officer but damn this test isn't not that hard. The state exams are much harder than this NYPD test. Maybe some are just bad test takers but this was my second time taking this test and the first time I scored a 92 without residency points because I didn't live in the Boros and now I got a 97 + 5 for residency but both times I took this test it never seemed hard. Like ppl spoke about it before it doesn't Grade you on how you will be as a Officer. Because I work behind the walls right now and some ppl that scored high are stuck on stupid "S.O.S" as we call it.

Everyone let's just sit back relax enjoy the summer stay out of trouble and that email or letter will come in the mail when u least expect it.
                        "It drops deep as it does in my breath
                        I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death
                        Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined
                        I think of crime when I'm in a New York State of Mind" -Nasir Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Behindthewalls88 View Post
                          To be honest the NYPD exam is not that hard that people fail it or even get close to failing it. I know it doesn't really show how good you are going to be as a Officer but damn this test isn't not that hard. The state exams are much harder than this NYPD test. Maybe some are just bad test takers but this was my second time taking this test and the first time I scored a 92 without residency points because I didn't live in the Boros and now I got a 97 + 5 for residency but both times I took this test it never seemed hard. Like ppl spoke about it before it doesn't Grade you on how you will be as a Officer. Because I work behind the walls right now and some ppl that scored high are stuck on stupid "S.O.S" as we call it.

Everyone let's just sit back relax enjoy the summer stay out of trouble and that email or letter will come in the mail when u least expect it.
                          I consider myself an "OK" test taker. I scored an 87.5 on my corrections, 98.75 on MTA conductor (preliminary) received an email that I passed the MTA police officer exam, and scored a 84 on 7323 (89% with residency) was kicking myself over this one because I was aiming for the 90's, the fatigue got to me at the end and I just started clicking answers lol. It is what it is I'm just glad to see that I have a shot at getting called.

I can understand the anxiety some people have, being a cop is something a lot of us wanted to do since we were little. Some posters should consider this though, I signed up for the MTA conductor exam in 2015, took the test in 2016 and according to them won't get my results until 2018!

Patience is a virtue, my name is Railman for crying out loud so I wished the MTA process moved as quick as the NYPD process Lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by RailMan96 View Post

I consider myself an "OK" test taker. I scored an 87.5 on my corrections, 98.75 on MTA conductor (preliminary) received an email that I passed the MTA police officer exam, and scored a 84 on 7323 (89% with residency) was kicking myself over this one because I was aiming for the 90's, the fatigue got to me at the end and I just started clicking answers lol. It is what it is I'm just glad to see that I have a shot at getting called.

I can understand the anxiety some people have, being a cop is something a lot of us wanted to do since we were little. Some posters should consider this though, I signed up for the MTA conductor exam in 2015, took the test in 2016 and according to them won't get my results until 2018!

Patience is a virtue, my name is Railman for crying out loud so I wished the MTA process moved as quick as the NYPD process Lmao.
                            Salute!

TRUBLUE

Comment

• I just got canvassed for Iron Workers and what I was told when I took it was that you had to score in the top 200 to be able to get into the apprenticeship program and they don't give you a score just your rank I was ranked 520 out of 3900. So I gave up on it and I took this in the the beginning of 2016 I think and I just recently received a letter saying due to the need of Iron Workers this year I was accepted to take the agility test to be accepted into the program..
                              "It drops deep as it does in my breath
                              I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death
                              Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined
                              I think of crime when I'm in a New York State of Mind" -Nasir Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Behindthewalls88 View Post
                                I just got canvassed for Iron Workers and what I was told when I took it was that you had to score in the top 200 to be able to get into the apprenticeship program and they don't give you a score just your rank I was ranked 520 out of 3900. So I gave up on it and I took this in the the beginning of 2016 I think and I just recently received a letter saying due to the need of Iron Workers this year I was accepted to take the agility test to be accepted into the program..
                                Hey man, as a union construction worker (local 66), if you get the opportunity to get into law enforcement, take it and never look back. I can pretty much guarantee you all those guys in that local would tell you the same.

If you want to discuss further, send me a PM.
                                “He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right.”

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7239 users online. 378 members and 6861 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X