Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol ya still going at it. jesus, lets make peace now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guitarfiend

I'm sorry that your uhh 'tight'. I hope we can move past this for the sake of the thread
      I'm over it rookie. I refer to you as "rookie" simply because I hope you make it bro. Even though your sarcasm is poignant, I still wish you the best.

TRUBLUE

Comment

• Originally posted by 4gblueline View Post
        If you don't have any REAL questions or any RESPECTFUL responses, get out of this thread. I created this thread to help us get through this process and more than half of the posts in here are absolute garbage by people who want to become cops??? I'm at a loss for words with the nonsense going on in here. People are looking to get answers in here and most are looking to fight and put people down. Grow up that's enough. From here on out please only post Questions, Answers, and Updates only. Thank you.
        I apologize bro!

TRUBLUE

Comment

Honestly idc, you got to rant. You feel better now? Let's move on.
          man listen, i just want peace in here. Better slow your role "bro".
          have a great night.

Comment

• Originally posted by rip612 View Post

man listen, i just want peace in here. Better slow your role "bro".
            have a great night.
            Lmaooo!

Comment

Lol "bro"
              Why do you want to be a cop? I'm curious. Is it job security, the power you obtain, or do you think you can make a difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by Juice555 View Post

Why do you want to be a cop? I'm curious. Is it job security, the power you obtain, or do you think you can make a difference?
                Definitely job security, Pension, benefits, and they take almost everyone except for convicted DV. Honestly getting hired from this job is like getting hired from macy's, you just need to passed the necessary steps and you're golden.
                Last edited by Ted Williams; 04-09-2017, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Williams View Post

Definitely job security, Pension, benefits, and they take almost everyone except for convicted DV. Honestly getting hired from this job is like getting hired from macy's, you just need to passed the necessary steps and you're golden.
                  Totally not true..
                  NYS University Police: 80%
                  NYS Parks Police: 80%
                  NYPD: 102.6%
                  NYC Sheriff: 97.6%

"It drops deep as it does in my breath
                  I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death
                  Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined
                  I think of crime when I'm in a New York State of Mind" -Nasir Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Behindthewalls88 View Post

Totally not true..
                    Yea I'd have to agree with you.

Comment

I don't concur Ted. I do like your honesty as far as why you'd want to be a cop. Me myself, I want to make a difference. I get paid 70k a year as a city asbestos investigator. I'm willing to take a paycut. That should tell you how much of a passion I have.

TRUBLUE

Comment

• same here, would like to make a difference in many communities. Main goal is to go undercover though.

Comment

• Originally posted by rip612 View Post
                          same here, would like to make a difference in many communities. Main goal is to go undercover though.
                          We're on the same boat! Hope to see you in the academy. Making a difference is main objective but being a detective for sex crimes is what I yearn for.

TRUBLUE

Comment

• This job needs to bring back impact. All of the new kids that came out from the FTO program thinks they're collar warriors, but they never did a foot post in their entire short-lived career. The camdre on the job is dead, but who cares everyone is for themselves anyways

Comment

This job needs to bring back impact. All of the new kids that came out from the FTO program thinks they're collar warriors, but they never did a foot post in their entire short-lived career. The camdre on the job is dead, but who cares everyone is for themselves anyways
                              Interesting.

Comment

This job needs to bring back impact. All of the new kids that came out from the FTO program thinks they're collar warriors, but they never did a foot post in their entire short-lived career. The camdre on the job is dead, but who cares everyone is for themselves anyways
                                HAHAHAHAHA that's the realist post on this thread. I hear it from my friends that have time, not a couple years, on the job.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11892 users online. 442 members and 11450 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X