"It drops deep as it does in my breath
    I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death
    Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined
    I think of crime when I'm in a New York State of Mind" -Nasir Jones

Comment

• I hope we can put a face to everyone who belongs on this forum lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Guitarfiend

Lol, now that's funny. If we do, I plan to buy the Matthew guy a drink lol
        you cant forget Ishraq either lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WomenBlue_ View Post
          I hope we can put a face to everyone who belongs on this forum lol
          Lmao that would be awesome
          NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 1,0xx - 10/3/17
          CAS-5: 10/5/17 - Done ✅
          Medical: 10/19/17 - Done ✅
          BI: 11/14/17 - Done ✅
          Written Psych: 11/18/17 - Done ✅
          JST: 11/20/17 - Done ✅
          Oral Psych: 12/4/17 CLEARED! ✅
          Mini-Med: 12/12/17 Done ✅
          Hired Email: 1/8/18 GOT THE EMAIL!!

Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

Comment

Lol, now that's funny. If we do, I plan to buy the Matthew guy a drink lol
            talking about Matthew, im 99% sure he also took a conductor test for the MTA because im on that forum as well and hes writing the same way and acting the say we he acted on this form. its hilarious! his name MattFutureConductor and he also stated in the forum he took exam 7323. thought it would be funny to share and ease the tensions in here a little haha

Comment

• Originally posted by niku View Post

talking about Matthew, im 99% sure he also took a conductor test for the MTA because im on that forum as well and hes writing the same way and acting the say we he acted on this form. its hilarious! his name MattFutureConductor and he also stated in the forum he took exam 7323. thought it would be funny to share and ease the tensions in here a little haha
              Lmfaooo!! OMG! That's hilarious.. whats the website?! Im actually considering taking the exam next month. Yo i would die if he really makes it through the whole process straight into the academy
              NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 1,0xx - 10/3/17
              CAS-5: 10/5/17 - Done ✅
              Medical: 10/19/17 - Done ✅
              BI: 11/14/17 - Done ✅
              Written Psych: 11/18/17 - Done ✅
              JST: 11/20/17 - Done ✅
              Oral Psych: 12/4/17 CLEARED! ✅
              Mini-Med: 12/12/17 Done ✅
              Hired Email: 1/8/18 GOT THE EMAIL!!

Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

Comment

If our scores don't determine anything for us in terms of the job other than bragging rights then it doesn't quite make sense that we keep the residency points around. That's all I'm saying. Plus it doesn't benefit everybody. I got in the 90's. And because I'm a Nassau resident I kept my exact same score with no + 5.

Also the exam is incredibly easy. People can say all they want that it has nothing to do with being proficient with the job but people that just borderline pass an exam like this make me incredibly nervous about getting them as a partner. I could care less about what people say with their own personal experiences about climbing the adminsitrative latter with getting a 70%. My exam required me to AT MOST read a 3rd grade sentence in English and give my thoughts about what it was trying to say. It's common sense and the fact that it's so UNCOMMON to ascertain is a little worrying.

Also enough of everybody from different exams posting in this forum....if your not 7323 you will gain absolutely nothing from bugging us with your repetitive and already answered questions. If you want to know these answers that's fine and feel free to look through the previous pages of this forum but for the love of god please stop cluttering my notifications with mindless common sense questions.

BOOM! RANT OVER
                I disagree. Plenty of people I know who has gotten in the 80's and are currently captains. Get off your high horse because you got in 90s. My cousin just got his acceptance email and he got a 85.

Comment

• Experience trumps all. When a crazed lunatic is busting caps at you in the middle of the night let's refer back to a dumb *** test for reference. I can't wait to see some of y'all in the academy. Most of y'all won't cut it being a cop. Trublue life in my family over here baby!

Comment

Ok... I never said they couldn't move up the ladder. I just said they don't have the common sense we learned from grammar school. And from looking at your broken English I would be correct in lumping you in with that bunch which is probably why your so offended.
                    What was broken about my complete sentences? Are you that slow? Nothing I wrote was in a form of Ebonics. I articlulated each and every word my man. Suck a D and get off your high horse. Like I said, bullets being shot at you by a crazed lunatic has nothing to do with your 90.

I know a lot of cops and they all say the same. Most cops won't even make it pass 5 years. They either quit, commit suicide, or get killed. Which one will you be? Don't you ever come at me like I'm some dummy who can't write a complete sentence chump.

Comment

Ok... I never said they couldn't move up the ladder. I just said they don't have the common sense we learned from grammar school. And from looking at your broken English I would be correct in lumping you in with that bunch which is probably why your so offended.
                      Got me tight with your comment you bozo. People like you swear they're the shi*. Grammar nazi trying to imply I can't read or write lol. Better hope they don't stick your butt in Brooklyn or the the boogie down Bronx.

Comment

• Since it's a lot of soon to be rookies in here, I'd like each and everyone of you to google Ralph Friedman. He was a nypd detective. My hero!

Comment

• lmao yo this thread is getting out of hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by rip612 View Post
                            lmao yo this thread is getting out of hand.
                            Lmaooo.

Everyone in here wants it bad bro, including myself! I hope we all make it to graduating while listening to good ol Frank Sinatra!
                            TRUBLUE!

Comment

Last edited by rip612; 04-09-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• If you don't have any REAL questions or any RESPECTFUL responses, get out of this thread. I created this thread to help us get through this process and more than half of the posts in here are absolute garbage by people who want to become cops??? I'm at a loss for words with the nonsense going on in here. People are looking to get answers in here and most are looking to fight and put people down. Grow up that's enough. From here on out please only post Questions, Answers, and Updates only. Thank you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7837 users online. 417 members and 7420 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X