Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Exam 7323

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • will there be an exam 7328?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by rip612 View Post
      will there be an exam 7328?
      yea 4/27/2017

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Almonte19 View Post
        Lol yup i agree ^^^^, but someone should create a forum JUST for them
        they created a forum for 7326, that i took.. i went on that forum," hi, i need help, i passed exam 7326 with a 75" , then they were like Forum exam 7323 has all the answers u need..lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ishraq87 View Post

          they created a forum for 7326, that i took.. i went on that forum," hi, i need help, i passed exam 7326 with a 75" , then they were like Forum exam 7323 has all the answers u need..lol
          They meant that you should read this thread. Not ask stupid questions that have been asked dozens of times

          Remember when teachers said there are no stupid questions? Well that **** is out the window because they forgot the rest of the quote: "there are no stupid questions, just stupid people"

          Comment


        • Originally posted by Ishraq87 View Post

          yea 4/27/2017
          you taking it again ?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by rip612 View Post

            you taking it again ?
            nope, im just going to stick with my 75, and hope to god... i get called.. ill be taking the Corrections exam.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by steve88 View Post

              They meant that you should read this thread. Not ask stupid questions that have been asked dozens of times

              Remember when teachers said there are no stupid questions? Well that **** is out the window because they forgot the rest of the quote: "there are no stupid questions, just stupid people"
              Lmao... hahah.. not gonna argue with you on that

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ishraq87 View Post

                nope, im just going to stick with my 75, and hope to god... i get called.. ill be taking the Corrections exam.
                i was thinking the same. i scored a 78 plus 5points = 83. kinda low, but i guess i have to patient to get called.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by rip612 View Post

                  i was thinking the same. i scored a 78 plus 5points = 83. kinda low, but i guess i have to patient to get called.
                  Lucky 5 pts irks me. Scrub ***

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by steve88 View Post

                    They meant that you should read this thread. Not ask stupid questions that have been asked dozens of times

                    Remember when teachers said there are no stupid questions? Well that **** is out the window because they forgot the rest of the quote: "there are no stupid questions, just stupid people"
                    Hahahahahahahaha

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Juice555 View Post

                      Lucky 5 pts irks me. Scrub ***
                      how? lol

                      Comment


                      • Why should we're you live give u extra points? Lol no where does that doesn't make any more sense ur not any more qualified than me

                        Comment


                        • Idc cuz the exam is easy but never understood it

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by rip612 View Post

                            i was thinking the same. i scored a 78 plus 5points = 83. kinda low, but i guess i have to patient to get called.
                            youll get call.. not now, but soon.. my friend who is a detective told me he had people who scored a 70- 75- 80-85 in the Academy

                            Comment


                            • Ah interesting piece of history there thank you!

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 7815 users online. 417 members and 7398 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X