300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ313 View Post

Do they literally get up and personal and examine every inch of your body???
    Or is it more for them to see if there is anything noticeably wrong? I heard you are in a room with many people of the same gender when they have you strip down. Just curious as to how that portion of it works
    Yes. They will look at your weight, function of your limbs, joints, hips, etc. They will also look at your tattoos if you have any and take pictures of them to see if they are gang affiliated. They even give you the "cough" test. Once you are in the process you will notice that once You work for an agency like NYPD, you are now property of the city. Anything you do or get into affects the entire department so they want to have their liabilities and risks as low as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by FP0704 View Post

Yes. They will look at your weight, function of your limbs, joints, hips, etc. They will also look at your tattoos if you have any and take pictures of them to see if they are gang affiliated. They even give you the "cough" test. Once you are in the process you will notice that once You work for an agency like NYPD, you are now property of the city. Anything you do or get into affects the entire department so they want to have their liabilities and risks as low as possible.
      My friend is on the force and he saw this and said he didn't do any of this. Sure checking body functions and what not but not the whole taking pictures of tats. I guess each candidate is different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ishraq87 View Post

What about 7326
        im in the same boat as you , im from exam 7326. I'm taking a big big guess, 7326 will come right after 7323. Let's just be patient and wait another week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Armduk View Post
          Honestly there's so much up in the air right now, we can wait another week before really speculating, people are saying 53xx won't get into April and others are saying up to 5311 will get in, we can just wait another week and we'll know. One things for sure though why would APD push and process so many exams so quickly if they didn't have a good chance if getting in, look at the July academy, so far up to 5326 says in consideration for July.
          im sorry if this is a dumb question, but theres one exam prior to 7323 that hasnt been given their APD's?

Comment

• no actually all of the exams before 7323 have there APD and 5329 may even have medicals scheduled not sure

Comment

• Only 5329 is left to receive medicals, I think they will receive it after this academy starts because APD is probably crazy busy right now. They won't establish the list until more candidates are needed because if they establish it too early people may get expired out of it. The 53xx series will be done with the process probably before the July academy they'll just be waiting for the hire email and whoever needs to get off review, I believe the list will be established around June/July the time frame makes the most sense.

Comment

• I really can't stand how people from 7326 be in here in our 7323 forum, asking questions about their exams and guessing dates. Like WE from 7323 don't even know alot information about our own exam n ya here being silly. Not much difference we could know it was only 2 months difference from 7323 to 7326. So lets relax lol
                NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 1,0xx - 10/3/17
                CAS-5: 10/5/17 - Done ✅
                Medical: 10/19/17 - Done ✅
                BI: 11/14/17 - Done ✅
                Written Psych: 11/18/17 - Done ✅
                JST: 11/20/17 - Done ✅
                Oral Psych: 12/4/17 CLEARED! ✅
                Mini-Med: 12/12/17 Done ✅
                Hired Email: 1/8/18 GOT THE EMAIL!!

Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Almonte19 View Post
                  I really can't stand how people from 7326 be in here in our 7323 forum, asking questions about their exams and guessing dates. Like WE from 7323 don't even know alot information about our own exam n ya here being silly. Not much difference we could know it was only 2 months difference from 7323 to 7326. So lets relax lol
                  Get emmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Armduk View Post
                    Only 5329 is left to receive medicals, I think they will receive it after this academy starts because APD is probably crazy busy right now. They won't establish the list until more candidates are needed because if they establish it too early people may get expired out of it. The 53xx series will be done with the process probably before the July academy they'll just be waiting for the hire email and whoever needs to get off review, I believe the list will be established around June/July the time frame makes the most sense.
                    holy **** if this is the case we should get our draft APD already started and documents ready just to get ahead of the game. this made me real optimistic haha, but lets not jump the gun. when it comes out well all be more eased.

Comment

• Originally posted by almonte19 View Post
                      i really can't stand how people from 7326 be in here in our 7323 forum, asking questions about their exams and guessing dates. Like we from 7323 don't even know alot information about our own exam n ya here being silly. Not much difference we could know it was only 2 months difference from 7323 to 7326. So lets relax lol
                      amen

Comment

• lol u cant stand people from exam 7326, let's all relax and get along .

Comment

• Its not anymore annoying than the same question being asked, even answered and discussed over and over again.

​​​​​​Or someone asking a question that was answered literally on the previous page.

We all want to be Police Officers. Lets grow up a little.
                          ​​​​
                          “He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right.”

Comment

• DDR1050
                            DDR1050 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I agree, no need to be annoyed by people who are just excited about the process going a little quicker. this seems to be a big forum for the 7xxx series exams. I don't understand the urge to isolate those who took the exam 2 months later.

• Originally posted by Almonte19 View Post
                          I really can't stand how people from 7326 be in here in our 7323 forum, asking questions about their exams and guessing dates. Like WE from 7323 don't even know alot information about our own exam n ya here being silly. Not much difference we could know it was only 2 months difference from 7323 to 7326. So lets relax lol
                          see i went to the 7326 forum, looking to get info... but people were like you'll get all the info on the 7323 forum..loll

Comment

• i bet you 100% exam number 7328,,,, will be up on this forum also ..lol , wait, and watch

Comment

• Lol yup i agree ^^^^, but someone should create a forum JUST for them
                              NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 1,0xx - 10/3/17
                              CAS-5: 10/5/17 - Done ✅
                              Medical: 10/19/17 - Done ✅
                              BI: 11/14/17 - Done ✅
                              Written Psych: 11/18/17 - Done ✅
                              JST: 11/20/17 - Done ✅
                              Oral Psych: 12/4/17 CLEARED! ✅
                              Mini-Med: 12/12/17 Done ✅
                              Hired Email: 1/8/18 GOT THE EMAIL!!

Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7810 users online. 417 members and 7393 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X