300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steve88 View Post

A couple of weeks prior to the medical. Basically once I got notification for it but they didn't care about my broken bones.

i obtained them on my own because I really didn't want anything to hold me up since the medical is so straight forward. I would wait personally. There no need to rush. Maybe get it done once they send out the email to fill out the APD forms online. But I'm sure they want to see a doctor's note also. Not just the X-rays
    i once saw on the show cops a police officer with a pacemaker running after a suspect.. i think you'll do fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ishraq87 View Post

i once saw on the show cops a police officer with a pacemaker running after a suspect.. i think you'll do fine.
      Did you seriously use "COPS" as your reference?

No disrespect, but don't give advice or opinion based on things you see on "COPS"...... NYPD is not "COPS"
      “He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right.”

Comment

Dude you literally suck at reading comprehension. I'm not asking advice. I was explaining what I did for my broken bones. Honestly I don't even think you are a real person any more

let me clear things up for you, I completed the entire process but was held on my driving record since you're too ignorant to read back in this thread.

Comment

• Now I'm no doctor or anything but when I got the X-ray years after my bones healed, the doctor(completely different than the one that treated me) pointed out where it was broken.

So imagine getting injured OTJ and when they do an X-ray, the notice that a bone was previously broken. You will be fired because I'm pretty sure they will look into it since they wouldn't want to pay out comp money
          Last edited by steve88; 04-05-2017, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Dude you literally suck at reading comprehension. I'm not asking advice. I was explaining what I did for my broken bones. Honestly I don't even think you are a real person any more
            Lol!!!! Didn't even realize what he quoted.... too taken back by seeing "COPS" being referenced.
            Last edited by Chris89; 04-05-2017, 07:28 PM.
            “He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right.”

Comment

• hey guys thank you for everything and to make it clear, I WILL DISCLOSE EVERYTHING, im not a liar or anything i was just saying what others have told me and i just wanted to give the full aspect of my question and give all the details that lead me to ask the question. Also at the heart of my question all i wanted to know was if they (the nypd) would think one borken ankle, with no surgery or screws, and one elective surgery to remove and inflamed sweat gland bot of which happened almost 8 years ago would be a big concern and cause me to be put on medical review.
              Last edited by Rutgers2019; 04-05-2017, 07:30 PM.

Comment

let me clear things up for you, I completed the entire process but was held on my driving record since you're too ignorant to read back in this thread.
                hey steve, if i dont impose may i ask you what was wrong with your driving record? if you dont feel comfortable with answering , disregard the question. just want to compare driving records because i am scared this will jam me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by niku View Post

hey steve, if i dont impose may i ask you what was wrong with your driving record? if you dont feel comfortable with answering , disregard the question. just want to compare driving records because i am scared this will jam me up.
                  Read through this thread. I already said it. I think somewhere between page 30-45

Comment

I had 3 speeds and license was revoked for 6 months from those 3 tickets within 18 months. My situation was definitely worse. I don't think you should worry

got it, thanks.

Comment

Lol, I honesty didn't read it, I skimmed through which is bad.. but.. yea, I should have read it more carefully... but stop worrying yourself.. you'll get it

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris89 View Post

Lol!!!! Didn't even realize what he quoted.... too taken back by seeing "COPS" being referenced.
                        Cut me a break people )

Comment

• Originally posted by Armduk View Post
                          You also have to remember you are on probation for two years in the NYPD, if it is uncovered somehow some way you can be fired..
                          2 years? What happened to 1 year

Comment

Pretty sure NYPD is 2 year probation, not sure if including academy or not

Comment

Also were you able to find out any new info on the 7323 list being established?

Comment

• Originally posted by Armduk View Post

Pretty sure NYPD is 2 year probation, not sure if including academy or not
                                It has always been 2 Years which includes your 6 months of Academy...
                                "It drops deep as it does in my breath
                                I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death
                                Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined
                                I think of crime when I'm in a New York State of Mind" -Nasir Jones

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7777 users online. 414 members and 7363 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X