Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Exam 7323

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ishraq87 View Post

    i guess your right.. right now i work for DCAS, so ill just wait with my 75.. my friend who is a Detective said, he knew people who are cops today that got a 70.. he told me my 75 is fine, and dont take it again..
    If you work for DCAS can you find out when 7323 list will be established lol

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Guitarfiend

      That makes no sense towards benefiting you. It's just gonna cost you money and clog up exam 7328. If you wanna be productive then work on getting consistent work for the next 2+ years. Because weather you received a 75% or 95% you'll be waiting that long for this exam. This question was answered well over 50 times in this forum alone. If you want to donate 40$ to the city then go for it, but please stop asking everyone if it's a good idea. We've hear it a million times for 3 months now and no...its not a good idea, even if you got held back in the process(THAT YOU WILL DEFINITELY START EVEN WITH YOUR 75) having another exam under your belt won't count for $hit until you current exam that you got a 75% on expires.
      I'd thumb you up a thousand times if I could lol. I don't post much but I've been browsing this thread and these questions are killing me. I was called almost immediately after I received my list # to start the DOC process with an 87.5. I'm not happy with my 84 (89 with residency credits) on this exam but I'm not stressing it either.

      There's plenty of agencies to apply to, that's why it's important not to put all of your eggs in one basket.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Armduk View Post

        If you work for DCAS can you find out when 7323 list will be established lol
        Maybe 6 months to a year. but ill ask

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RailMan96 View Post

          I'd thumb you up a thousand times if I could lol. I don't post much but I've been browsing this thread and these questions are killing me. I was called almost immediately after I received my list # to start the DOC process with an 87.5. I'm not happy with my 84 (89 with residency credits) on this exam but I'm not stressing it either.

          There's plenty of agencies to apply to, that's why it's important not to put all of your eggs in one basket.
          my Friend tell me the same thing.

          Comment


          • scored an 88 today and hoping thats good enough !

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Melz85 View Post
              scored an 88 today and hoping thats good enough !
              that's great. better then my 75

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ishraq87 View Post

                that's great. better then my 75
                you're still passing dont get your hopes up!

                Comment


                • I just got an email from NYPD recruit about the law enforcement explorers. Does this mean I'll get my date for an academy soon????????

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by steve88 View Post
                    I just got an email from NYPD recruit about the law enforcement explorers. Does this mean I'll get my date for an academy soon????????
                    I did too.. that's for teenagers..llol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by steve88 View Post
                      I just got an email from NYPD recruit about the law enforcement explorers. Does this mean I'll get my date for an academy soon????????
                      I don't think that email has anything to do with the the academy or NYPD process.
                      NYPD 7323 -
                      Score: 92.9% (01/14/17)
                      List number: 3,6XX (10/03/17)
                      CAS-5: 07/26/2019
                      Medical: 08/01/2019 - Passed
                      JST: 08/08/2019 - Passed 3:22
                      Written psych: 08/14/2019
                      Mini-Med: 08/21/2019
                      BI : 08/28/2019
                      Oral psych: 09/04/2019.. Cleared!! - 09/28/2019
                      Got the Email!!! - 10/01/2019
                      Currently Attending October 2019 Academy

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by steve88 View Post
                        I just got an email from NYPD recruit about the law enforcement explorers. Does this mean I'll get my date for an academy soon????????
                        Hahaha c'mon lmao we're all just extra excited and eager to join

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by steve88 View Post
                          I just got an email from NYPD recruit about the law enforcement explorers. Does this mean I'll get my date for an academy soon????????
                          Hahaha!!
                          Even funnier how people took you serious.
                          “He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right.”

                          Comment


                          • At least a couple people got the joke lol

                            Comment


                            • Can anyone who has been through the NYPD process tell what the initial medical exam is like? Is it like a regular physical or more thorough?

                              And I would assume you have to provide them with your own medical history? If so, do you have to give them paperwork from every doctor you have ever been to?

                              Any additional info regarding the medical that I didn't ask about would be great too.
                              “He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right.”

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Chris89 View Post
                                Can anyone who has been through the NYPD process tell what the initial medical exam is like? Is it like a regular physical or more thorough?

                                And I would assume you have to provide them with your own medical history? If so, do you have to give them paperwork from every doctor you have ever been to?

                                Any additional info regarding the medical that I didn't ask about would be great too.
                                i did my initial medical in February. You need a $75 USPS money order (for fingerprinting). You are in a room and fill out a ton of paperwork. You fill out your medical history, family info, personal info, job history, social media accounts, and any summons/arrests youve ever had. Once that's completed, you do a vision, hearing, ekg, blood pressure, social media check, fingerprinting, and drug test. Prepare for a long day. Mine started at 7am and I didnt leave until 330pm. Bring water and a snack and make sure you show up in business attire (a suit). Once everything is done, at the end they give you dates for jst and written psych.

                                You do not have to give them any paperwork from your doctors unless you are put on medical review. You will find out if you are on med review that day, and they wont let you finish the process until you get the paperwork.
                                Last edited by NY Yankee; 03-28-2017, 11:04 AM.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 3757 users online. 225 members and 3532 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X