Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Souf186 View Post

I know more then enough people who have gotten hired with low 80's
    I called th nypd.. they said if I take it agai, my 75 will get canceled out..so, I'm sticking with my 75.. they also said, " we are trying to hire people in a faster process, not like before... so I hope my test 7326.. my score of 75 comes surely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ishraq87 View Post

I called th nypd.. they said if I take it agai, my 75 will get canceled out..so, I'm sticking with my 75.. they also said, " we are trying to hire people in a faster process, not like before... so I hope my test 7326.. my score of 75 comes surely.
      Did they give you any details on the speed of the new hiring process?
      NYPD 7323 -
      Score: 92.9% (01/14/17)
      List number: 3,6XX (10/03/17)
      CAS-5: 07/26/2019
      Medical: 08/01/2019 - Passed
      JST: 08/08/2019 - Passed 3:22
      Written psych: 08/14/2019
      Mini-Med: 08/21/2019
      BI : 08/28/2019
      Oral psych: 09/04/2019.. Cleared!! - 09/28/2019
      Got the Email!!! - 10/01/2019
      Currently Attending October 2019 Academy

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm brand new to this site and I probably have some novice questions. In a nutshell I have 118 college credits from college but due to a clerical error (that I'm currently trying like hell to get fixed) my GPA fell below a 2.0. I took the 7323 exam anyway and got a 92. I did also attend a previous college and received a over 60 credit and 3.4 GPA. My question is could I just use that transcript or does it have to be the last east information I have? Thanks for reading guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitemviv View Post
          Hey guys, I'm brand new to this site and I probably have some novice questions. In a nutshell I have 118 college credits from college but due to a clerical error (that I'm currently trying like hell to get fixed) my GPA fell below a 2.0. I took the 7323 exam anyway and got a 92. I did also attend a previous college and received a over 60 credit and 3.4 GPA. My question is could I just use that transcript or does it have to be the last east information I have? Thanks for reading guys.
          I'd give them the latest information, but having both doesn't hurt. But if you cant get the fix above 2.0, stick with the 60. You only need proof of 60 to get the job.
          Last edited by DDR1050; 03-22-2017, 11:20 AM. Reason: More info
          NYPD 7323 -
          Score: 92.9% (01/14/17)
          List number: 3,6XX (10/03/17)
          CAS-5: 07/26/2019
          Medical: 08/01/2019 - Passed
          JST: 08/08/2019 - Passed 3:22
          Written psych: 08/14/2019
          Mini-Med: 08/21/2019
          BI : 08/28/2019
          Oral psych: 09/04/2019.. Cleared!! - 09/28/2019
          Got the Email!!! - 10/01/2019
          Currently Attending October 2019 Academy

Comment

• Originally posted by DDR1050 View Post

Did they give you any details on the speed of the new hiring process?
            call nypd recruit.. press 1.. and listen to the messages, after that hold for a live operator, ask him your questions. However, he said that the process isn't like before, they want to do this process in a maybe 6 months or a year.. however, everyone who scored high, will get called first.. I got a 1 or 2 year wait =/

Comment

call nypd recruit.. press 1.. and listen to the messages, after that hold for a live operator, ask him your questions. However, he said that the process isn't like before, they want to do this process in a maybe 6 months or a year.. however, everyone who scored high, will get called first.. I got a 1 or 2 year wait =/
              I hope everyone gets called who scored 100 to 70..

Comment

• Originally posted by steve88 View Post

No one cares about tattoos unless they display some type of racial, ethnic, gang affiliation but I think I remember having to write a statement on what it means, and when/where I got it. Actually they probably care about hands, neck, face tattoos but I don't know

But the offical policy is that tattoos will not be visible in uniform and will be covered by a long sleeve shirt, or nude/black sleeve.

They make you sign a form basically agreeing to that
                do you have tattoos?

Comment

• What's up guys? Kinda new around here but.. basically I took the nypd test the first day it came out. I scored a 78.. but with residency if they just add it for me, I should get above an 80. Which is decent. But hopefully enough for a call back. Does anybody know the process for getting a call back? Am I supposed to receive a letter in the mail? I'm so close to just joining the nypd cadets so I can guarantee myself a spot... but the problem with that is, if I do that I have to retake my nypd test again because it's considered a promotional police officer test.

Comment

• Anyone know how the pysch process goes if you have been on meds for anxiety or depression.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giovn View Post
                      Anyone know how the pysch process goes if you have been on meds for anxiety or depression.
                      You will have to put that information down at the written psychological exam and have to get ready to do alot of explaining to the psychologist when you meet for the oral psych. It doesnt automatically disqualify you but they are going to question you extensively about that and be ready to stay calm and answer in the correct way that they want to hear.
                      Exam: November 2014
                      List Number: December 2015, 12x
                      APD: December 2016
                      Prescreen: February 4th
                      Initial/ Mini Medical: February 24th
                      JST: March 7th
                      Written Psych: March 9th
                      Initial Interview: March 20th
                      Oral Psych: March 24th
                      Email Received:

Comment

• Originally posted by rip612 View Post

do you have tattoos?
                        Yep, on my forearm. That's how I know what they require

Comment

Yep, on my forearm. That's how I know what they require
                          that's how you know what they require? ive seen undercover cops with tattoos all over there neck hands and arms, full sleeves. so i guess it depends on who it is right

Comment

• Originally posted by rip612 View Post

that's how you know what they require? ive seen undercover cops with tattoos all over there neck hands and arms, full sleeves. so i guess it depends on who it is right
                            Yes. Like I said, I'm pretty sure you sign the tattoo policy agreement either at the medical or investigator. Probably both. But I can't remember 100% but I know I signed several forms more than once for different steps of the process

The policy is anyone hired after Jan 1 2007 has to cover tattoos while in uniform. But from people OTJ: it depends on your command.

Comment

Yes. Like I said, I'm pretty sure you sign the tattoo policy agreement either at the medical or investigator. Probably both. But I can't remember 100% but I know I signed several forms more than once for different steps of the process

The policy is anyone hired after Jan 1 2007 has to cover tattoos while in uniform. But from people OTJ: it depends on your command.
                              I saw a police officer with a red Mohawk, and skull tattoos one day.

Comment

I saw a police officer with a red Mohawk, and skull tattoos one day.
                                He was probably hired before 2007.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3846 users online. 227 members and 3619 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X