300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Almonte19 View Post

oh damn! you got your test results the SAME day!? .. you no longer have to wait ? so now how fast will you get your listing number since you got your test results the same day? ... i take my exam on the 30th ! i cant wait.
    You get a tentative test score printed out automatically once you confirmed you finished the test. The score prints out from the printer next to you. I'm not sure if that's your final score, your final score is after the score protests are done. If you go to your OASYS account after taking the test you will see an "N/A" next to your score. I'm not too familiar with this scoring system but i've read on an instructions paper they give you that the score can change, it can be higher than what your tentative score says, but it can never be lower. And I think that's only if you protest your answers (and explain yourself and get approved), i'm not sure. I took 3 tests in October and November and they all still say N/A in the score but I never protested them. I finally take the exam tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by KLJG View Post

You get a tentative test score printed out automatically once you confirmed you finished the test. The score prints out from the printer next to you. I'm not sure if that's your final score, your final score is after the score protests are done. If you go to your OASYS account after taking the test you will see an "N/A" next to your score. I'm not too familiar with this scoring system but i've read on an instructions paper they give you that the score can change, it can be higher than what your tentative score says, but it can never be lower. And I think that's only if you protest your answers (and explain yourself and get approved), i'm not sure. I took 3 tests in October and November and they all still say N/A in the score but I never protested them. I finally take the exam tomorrow.
      Oh that's awesome! At least you practically know more or less of what you got, anything on whats the new waiting period to get your listing number after this exam? Ive read multiple sources that this exam's process will go alot faster than the previous ones.
      NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 1,0xx - 10/3/17
      CAS-5: 10/5/17 - Done ✅
      Medical: 10/19/17 - Done ✅
      BI: 11/14/17 - Done ✅
      Written Psych: 11/18/17 - Done ✅
      JST: 11/20/17 - Done ✅
      Oral Psych: 12/4/17 CLEARED! ✅
      Mini-Med: 12/12/17 Done ✅
      Hired Email: 1/8/18 GOT THE EMAIL!!

Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

Comment

In my opinion there is no way people from exam #7323 will be called up quickly. I waited to get my list number over 2 1/2 years from taking the test and there are many more exams before 7323 that will have to be used and wait till they expire until they move on. Overall 3 years in and only got my APD a few weeks ago. Goodluck to everyone though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dooooky View Post
          In my opinion there is no way people from exam #7323 will be called up quickly. I waited to get my list number over 2 1/2 years from taking the test and there are many more exams before 7323 that will have to be used and wait till they expire until they move on. Overall 3 years in and only got my APD a few weeks ago. Goodluck to everyone though.
          Which are the many more exams that come before 7323? There were no police exams from July 2015 to December 2016. They froze the exams for that very reason.

Comment

Which are the many more exams that come before 7323? There were no police exams from July 2015 to December 2016. They froze the exams for that very reason.
            There is 5300 series exams that are left and they are still using some previous exams. 5300 got APD's but we waited 2 1/2 years and just slowly a few of the 5300's got their medical scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by Dooooky View Post

There is 5300 series exams that are left and they are still using some previous exams. 5300 got APD's but we waited 2 1/2 years and just slowly a few of the 5300's got their medical scheduled.
              Those are the only one left... 5300's .. my brother took 5325 and already got medical scheduled, if everything goes smoothly he lookin ag academy july 17 at earliest October 17 at Latest IMO. By Jan 18' high scores of 7323 should be starting process and get in academy July 18' (18 months process) from test to hire. (Best case scenario in my mind. Oct 18' Max.
              NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 1,0xx - 10/3/17
              CAS-5: 10/5/17 - Done ✅
              Medical: 10/19/17 - Done ✅
              BI: 11/14/17 - Done ✅
              Written Psych: 11/18/17 - Done ✅
              JST: 11/20/17 - Done ✅
              Oral Psych: 12/4/17 CLEARED! ✅
              Mini-Med: 12/12/17 Done ✅
              Hired Email: 1/8/18 GOT THE EMAIL!!

Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

Comment

I'm disappointed at my score. I got an 85. That's the lowest score i've received in the 4 city tests i've taken. So i'm guessing with the residency points that's a 90? I would have felt a little bit better if I scored a 95 or even a 90. That 85 had me gutted when I saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankdatank84 View Post
                  Just took it today . Not too bad . I got a 97.6 on it
                  Congratulations on your score. Do you recall the exact number of multiple-choice questions on the exam?

Comment

85 questions
                    FrankdaTank

Comment

I'm disappointed at my score. I got an 85. That's the lowest score i've received in the 4 city tests i've taken. So i'm guessing with the residency points that's a 90? I would have felt a little bit better if I scored a 95 or even a 90. That 85 had me gutted when I saw it.

Honestly, we're on the same boat. I thought I would get at least a 95%, but was shocked when I saw that my score was actually an 88.23%.

Could it be that our scores are lower than they should be simply because it's a proposed answer key?
                      I wonder if the final score will be 5-7 points higher than what's suggested at the moment?
                      When you took the other 3 city test, did they give you your scores on the same day?
                      If so, did your score change later on when you got your list number or official score?
                      Or... is this the first computerized test you've taken under this new system?

I'm already scheduled to attend the Protest Review Session, so I can at least see what I got wrong and hopefully do better when I take the next exam. You should do the same.
                      Last edited by jabbawockeez9; 01-06-2017, 04:03 AM.
                      NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 33-- 10/03/17 (Received)
                      CAS-5 Form: 10/16/17 (Submitted)
                      Initial Medical: 10/23/17 (Cleared)
                      Physical Agility Test: 11/14/17 (Passed) (Expired)
                      Interview / Investigation: 11/16/17 (Cleared)
                      Social Media Check: 11/16/17 (Cleared)
                      Written Psychological: 2/20/18 (Taken)
                      Oral Psychological Exam: 2/27/18 (Passed)
                      Mini-Medical / Drug Test: 4/20/18 (Cleared)
                      Physical Agility Test Retake: 5/17/18 (Passed)
                      Hire Email: June 28th, 2018 at 6:08 PM (Received)

Comment

Originally posted by Frankdatank84 View Post
                        Just took it today . Not too bad . I got a 97.6 on it
                        Did you calculate the credit you'll be receiving onto that score?

NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 33-- 10/03/17 (Received)
                        CAS-5 Form: 10/16/17 (Submitted)
                        Initial Medical: 10/23/17 (Cleared)
                        Physical Agility Test: 11/14/17 (Passed) (Expired)
                        Interview / Investigation: 11/16/17 (Cleared)
                        Social Media Check: 11/16/17 (Cleared)
                        Written Psychological: 2/20/18 (Taken)
                        Oral Psychological Exam: 2/27/18 (Passed)
                        Mini-Medical / Drug Test: 4/20/18 (Cleared)
                        Physical Agility Test Retake: 5/17/18 (Passed)
                        Hire Email: June 28th, 2018 at 6:08 PM (Received)

Comment

hey guys! I see a lot of eager and energized people with a lot of heart in this new thread you guys start- let me start of by saying that your score is irrelevant. as long as you passed you will be granted an opportunity to process for PO once apd reaches your exam. I was once in your shoes several years ago when I took my exam back in 2014; my exam is set to hopefully go in this april/july but there is no guarantee as classes were canceled a day prior to academy. apd is changing there ways of how they process candidates and what not. I can almost assure you that the earliest you can see yourself entering the screening stage is probably early to mid 2018__ that's only for processing.. don't forget that your exam is still been given out until the end of the month. you will only receive a list number within 6-9 months. from there on its a waiting game. its good to see young soul so eager as the last exam was given over 1 1/2 yrs ago. keep in mind that the 53xx are starting to process and have not started the academy yet. there are currently 12 exams ahead which were not even touched but will be this yr as well as older exams which is still in the back log. people are always being cleared of review whether is pysch, medical, bi etc so when they call a class- they start from the first oldest current exam and work there way down the list. the only strong advice I can give you is too sit back relax, go on with your lifes, work, school, whatever it may be, stay out of trouble, and forget that you even took this exam and let time take its toll... I was once in your shoes and it has been a long time I used to sit on the forms all night after work and counting down and saying gosh I wish I was going into this class when I used to read people posting back in the day ":I got the call" . apd used to call candidates for hire, now they email so its 'I got the email' but stay strong stay together and forget you took this exam and time will fly by with out you even realizing.... AND REMEBER.. ONLY 10% OF EACH EXAM WILL ACTUALLY MAKE IT FROM TEST TO ACADEMY. so if you have 5000k people who took this exam- maybe 500 would only get hired and then only 8% of that would actually graduate the class....
                          NYPD EXAM 5310- October 2014
                          Score: 85
                          List: 6XX December, 2015
                          APD-5:
                          Medical:
                          Written Psychological:
                          Oral Psychological:
                          BI Meet:
                          JST:
                          Mini Med:

Comment

12-18 months for top scorers sounds a little discouraging. I understand that the top score in these city exams can be over 100 due to residency points and veterans points. So what are the chances that applicants with 95-99 get considered as top scorers? It sounds like, for the most part, the proccess will still be 2+ years in general. Because, how about applicants who score 90s, 85s, 70s? There's going to be a lot of those, so for those applicants it could still be the same old wait as before. Me personally I haven't gotten higher than 95 yet, which I got on 2 exams of the 3 different one's i've taken.

You shouldn't take a few days to apply to be honest, the spots are filling up fast. From what I saw, there are no more dates available in the Lafayette building in Manhattan, I could be wrong but I saw no dates available for Manhattan when I tried to reschedule. There's spots opened in Brooklyn. Keep in mind, the applications were available in December 27th, and even with the holidays and people on vacation, the Manhattan spots still filled out quickly. It took about 2-3 days for the Lafayette location to be full. You still have BK but don't take it for granted, sign up now. Yes, you can for the most part, pick your date (it's limited though) and limited time options, like 9:30A or 1:30P.
                            When did you sign up for the exam? I went online on Jan 4th to sign up and the seats were filled. Any idea when the next exam will be administered?

Comment

Any idea when the next exam is scheduled for, the one after 7323, I missed it, the seats are all filled up, or they're going to put another freeze for 6 months or so,
                              ​​​very upset!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jabbawockeez9 View Post

Did you calculate the credit you'll be receiving onto that score?
                                No I didn't qualify for any extra credits . No veteran no nyc residency.
                                FrankdaTank

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8054 users online. 271 members and 7783 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X