300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadameAshley View Post

Like damn how long? A few weeks? A few months?
    They have so many classes, a few months either way doesn't make much difference. Besides, like I have said before, the sooner you get in the sooner you'll want to get out.

Comment

• Hey guys, so I'm finally ready to start the process. However, APD said to email them back after April 6th since they're not looking into reopening applications yet. From 7323, how long does it take from start to finish/call?

Comment

• Tata204
        Tata204 commented
        Editing a comment
        Took me about 2 months in total to complete everything. That is without being on review or anything. Everything is on hold right now due to covid 19.

• Asv0108
        Asv0108 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am from 7323 as well. I started the process in 2018-2019 and was placed on psych review till now.

• Hey guys, I'm under process of NOPD. My psychologist received assessment records and suppose to submit the report within 60 days. But due to covid 19 I'm not able to get in touch with the Dr now. will my time be extended?

Comment

• HighwayBob
        HighwayBob commented
        Editing a comment
        You're posting in the wrong place. This is a New York forum not New Orleans.

• xknuckles
        xknuckles commented
        Editing a comment
        Bob it stands for Notice of proposed disqualification

• Tata204
        Tata204 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lmao epic fail

• Originally posted by mahelutpal View Post
      Hey guys, I'm under process of NOPD. My psychologist received assessment records and suppose to submit the report within 60 days. But due to covid 19 I'm not able to get in touch with the Dr now. will my time be extended?
      Any idea why you got onto NOPD?

Comment

• mahelutpal
        mahelutpal commented
        Editing a comment
        They said I am not psychologically fit for this position. I had a NOPD for school safety as well and received the same letter. But I am already in the department now.

• f1r3
        f1r3 commented
        Editing a comment
        mahelutpal Right and that's exactly what a NOPD is but what lead you into a NOPD? Your actions, behavior, etc during the oral or written?

• mahelutpal
        mahelutpal commented
        Editing a comment
        They didn't mention any specific action

• f1r3
        f1r3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hm, ok. They do look at your previous psych exam as well. At what part of the oral or maybe even written do you think they would look at you wrongly? It has to be something that you're over looking. Could be attitude and change of tone.

• Good afternoon Ladies and gentlemen, Just had a quick question I took my psych for the agency that I am in right now around 4 years ago, I know the NYPD psych likes consistency so my question is will they look into my psych from 4 years ago? Do I need to have my answers collaborating with my older psych? I don't remember my answers I just remembered I answered honestly and that's what I will do now just nervous that if they don't match my older psych I will get put on review.

Comment

• Tata204
        Tata204 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes they will definitely look into any prior psych evaluations. Always answer honestly.

• Thundermountain
        Thundermountain commented
        Editing a comment
        Tata204 I did answer my first evaluation honestly and got hired I am more nervous my answers won't be the same they were 4 years ago and they will make a fit over it but I will, of course, try my best

• I have all equipment for sale! Gun belt with all parts, gym shorts, nypd bag. All cost $805. Asking for $500. (Missing expanding baton.) gave it to someone on the job.

equipment is a mandatory buy the first month of academy. I also have uniforms with insignias. If they are your size you can have them for free with the other items.

Comment

• Word on the street is July class cancelled , anyone have any information about this ?

Comment

• Where did you hear the his from

Comment

• That doesn’t matter , what does is anybody else here this ?

Comment

• HighwayBob
              HighwayBob commented
              Editing a comment
              You really should be taking more care when you write- your sentence is not intelligible.

• Originally posted by nykn72 View Post
            That doesn’t matter , what does is anybody else here this ?
            Rumors until the day of.

Comment

• I hope so , but it came across as legit info !

Comment

• Originally posted by nykn72 View Post
                I hope so , but it came across as legit info !
                how so? just because someone you know told you and is on the job?

Comment

• They’re sending everyone that works in the academy to “All-out”.

Comment

• Tata204
                    Tata204 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Source? ??

• ColdCoffee
                    ColdCoffee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Whether this is true or not, makes no difference. This july class and moving forward is depended on the budget. so I claim your statement to be a rumor until proven true.

• It’s on the dept’s personnel orders. I looked at my job phone.

Comment

• They are freezing all academies until they can be racially balanced and new curriculum put in place.
                    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5303 users online. 366 members and 4937 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X