Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question I hope someone could answer for me. I took my JST on June 11th and failed. They said they would email me in 2 weeks with more dates to retake it. It has been over 2 weeks and I have not received an e-mail with another JST date. Is this something I should be worried about? Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Dayz794
      Dayz794 commented
      Editing a comment
      No they'll get back to you, don’t stress it.

• Good luck to you bums starting the academy tomorrow
    stay humble

Comment

• I have done everything for PO except oral psychology. Recently I was called to meet with my investigator for SSA. My SSA investigator told me to withdraw because everything looks good for the PO. I told him I don't want to withdraw because there is no guarantee that they will call me for PO in October. I also told him that I know friend of mine completed everything but still haven't got call. What do you guys think? I did the right thing?

Comment

• staten718
        staten718 commented
        Editing a comment
        You did the right thing I was in the same position as you I did ssa and po process at the same time and pass everything for both... po email mailed me for hire and I never heard anything from SSA assuming my investigator knew I wanted to be a po

• mahelutpal
        mahelutpal commented
        Editing a comment
        Since I didn't withdraw, look what my investigator is doing with me now.

First, he send me email saying that I need to bring in the ADP-5 form again and make a schedule to drop off to him. he wrote, " I will schedule you a date to come in to drop off your paper work".
        From my experience, I know that to drop off, you don't need to make schedule.
        Then I emailed him saying that I will drop it off by end of this week.

His second email:
        "I have a few form I will need you to fill out as well". He mentioned to come in on July 11th.
        Basically he is telling me to come in to fill out the paperwork he need and drop off the CAS-5.
        I emailed him asking if it's possible to send me the form, then I can fill them out and drop off.

His third email:
        He mentioned that he wont be able to send me the forms and want me to come in July 9th or 10th.
        Note: he mentioned in the earlier email to come in on July 11th, now he said to come in different date. Basically, I just receive the email where he is asking me to come in the next day or the following day. How can I take off from work within such a short notice?

I emailed him saying that I will come in on July 11th (which he mentioned previously). Waiting for his reply.....

Anybody know what to do in this situation?

• lpuboyNYC
        lpuboyNYC commented
        Editing a comment
        ever get your oral psych scheduled yet? im still waiting to be scheduled for that too

• Thank you, glad to hear that

Comment

• Originally posted by mahelutpal View Post
        I have done everything for PO except oral psychology. Recently I was called to meet with my investigator for SSA. My SSA investigator told me to withdraw because everything looks good for the PO. I told him I don't want to withdraw because there is no guarantee that they will call me for PO in October. I also told him that I know friend of mine completed everything but still haven't got call. What do you guys think? I did the right thing?
        Nice job.

Comment

• Congratulations to everyone that got into the academy for July Class ! Goodluck ! I wanted to know if any one has any insight or advice. From the last time I reached out to ADP I was still on psych review which was roughly the month of march 2019. I don't want to keep emailing them regarding my status. I'm looking into changing jobs but I don't know if that is a good idea since I am still on review ? Any advice on this matter, thank you.

Comment

• erey503
            erey503 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m in the same boat as you although I’m staying at my current job for now. I’ve thought about it but in my opinion I don’t want to start a new job then leave just as quick as I was hired.

• Thank You.

Comment

• I have a question about exams in academy.
            What kind of exam in academy? Multiple choice? Or easy
            i am a native English speaker so I have to prepare more than anyone one. Thank you

Comment

• I have a question. When are the next academy dates? Next month?

Comment

• nybluuline
                nybluuline commented
                Editing a comment
                They are January April July October

• I recently went for my oral psych, I was requested to fax over some medical records, does this mean i’m on psych review? also how long do you think i’ll wait to hear back for/ will I make the october class? my investigator wanted to learn more about a medication I no longer take for a ADD, is this bad?

Comment

• I have a question about the academy jst. I already know that before getting in, you need to pass it in 4:28. But how much time is allowed to pass it in the academy?

Comment

• 3:32. And instead of climbing a fence they add a wall.

Comment

• mycorpsusmc
                    mycorpsusmc commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank u for ur response

• I have a question about the business attire for the psychological exam day. I am scheduled for it in august and the letter says to wear business attire. But what about for a woman? Especially since it will be very hot during august, do the women still need to wear a complete suit like the men or are they allowed to wear like just a short sleeved dress shirt with dress pants?

Comment

• They describe business attire for women as, “Business attire for women can be described as a pants suit or dress or combination skirt and blouse.”. I believe just as long as you look professional, a blouse with slacks should be fine. If I were you, I would still bring a blazer just in case.

Comment

• mycorpsusmc
                      mycorpsusmc commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree with your suggestion at the very end. Thank u for your response

• Does anyone know the tentative dates for the October academy
                    stay humble

Comment

• Bosslady_cat
                      Bosslady_cat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Anticipating date is October 7

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4932 users online. 243 members and 4689 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X