300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mycorpsusmc View Post
    Do you guys know if JST emails were sent out already for April class?
    I was waiting for one. I didn't get the email yet.

Comment

• NYPD-MM
      NYPD-MM commented
      Editing a comment
      My list # 68xx

• mycorpsusmc
      mycorpsusmc commented
      Editing a comment
      When u say that u didnt get one yet, do u mean that u never received ur 1st one? Or did u mean u havent received it yet for a retake?

• NYPD-MM
      NYPD-MM commented
      Editing a comment
      I passed my JST on July. I believe this one was expired. Waiting for the retake.

• nickyrisky
      nickyrisky commented
      Editing a comment
      how many times can you take the JST?

• Originally posted by mycorpsusmc View Post
    Do you guys know if JST emails were sent out already for April class?
    Is this first time or retake ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wa1rior View Post

Is this first time or retake ?
    Went did you took it ? i took my back in November 14 and i was inform by APD that i would not need to retake for April Academy.

Comment

• mycorpsusmc
      mycorpsusmc commented
      Editing a comment
      I failed it 3 times but the last time i took it was in the summer

• Originally posted by Wa1rior View Post

Went did you took it ? i took my back in November 14 and i was inform by APD that i would not need to retake for April Academy.
    I heard JST's are good for 6 months.

Comment

• mycorpsusmc
      mycorpsusmc commented
      Editing a comment
      They say its good for 6 months but i have noticed that every time candidates on here show wen they retook their jsts, its when they hit their 5 month mark that they need to take it again. Quite honestly, it should be taken wen the whole 6 months expire and not prior to that.

• Does anyone know if there is an "Official" NYPD person on this forum that answers questions? I seem to remember that from a while back. I was wondering when the review board meets. I am finished with everything and was told I'm on a psych. hold and my case needs to be reviewed by the board. I heard they meet once a month. Any info on this would be great. Thanks

Comment

• Anyone have any idea on why im moving so slow with the process? I did my initial medical in 2017,and did my initial meeting with investigator in december. I havent gotten any notice for anything further yet. my list number is in the low 4000's. Thanks!
      Last edited by Sierraman15; 02-08-2019, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chlarock View Post
        Does anyone know if there is an "Official" NYPD person on this forum that answers questions? I seem to remember that from a while back. I was wondering when the review board meets. I am finished with everything and was told I'm on a psych. hold and my case needs to be reviewed by the board. I heard they meet once a month. Any info on this would be great. Thanks
        Call APD or go to their forum and send a pm
        https://nypdtraineescommunity.active...ge=297&ts=last

Comment

• Originally posted by Sierraman15 View Post
          Anyone have any idea on why im moving so slow with the process? I did my initial medical in 2017,and did my initial meeting with investigator in december. I havent gotten any notice for anything further yet. my list number is in the low 4000's. Thanks!
          Have you call APD to ask for your status or call your investigator

Comment

• Sierraman15
            Sierraman15 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ll have to call APD Monday, thanks!

• Thanks for the info. I know my status. I'm on a phyc. hold and my case was sent to the board for review. I was told they meet once a month and there wasn't enough cases for them to meet last month so I have to wait till the next meeting. I just don't know when that is. I'll check out APD Thanks again.

Comment

• nickyrisky
            nickyrisky commented
            Editing a comment
            did you find out when the next meeting is?

• I guess I'm out for now guys. I called and apparently my psych deemed me not suitable to become a P.O. - IDK how because it was the same psych doc that approved me for SSA. They told me the supervisor can still agree or disagree with the psych's decision but, I'm not counting on that. I'm going to fight this, I'm not going to let a 20 minute interview stop my goals. Good Luck everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario180 View Post
            I guess I'm out for now guys. I called and apparently my psych deemed me not suitable to become a P.O. - IDK how because it was the same psych doc that approved me for SSA. They told me the supervisor can still agree or disagree with the psych's decision but, I'm not counting on that. I'm going to fight this, I'm not going to let a 20 minute interview stop my goals. Good Luck everyone!
            If you have the money do it, I know i am
            they are dropping people left and right.

Comment

• Mario180
              Mario180 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wa1rior Right. I feel like they're waiving over more higher list number canidates than in the beginning.

• Has anyone recently gotten an email for the mini medical yet? if so how recent?

Comment

• To everyone who is anticipating getting into the April academy, my biggest advice to you is to start running now and everyday till you get in. The runs are no joke and a majority of the people in my tour can't pass the mile and a half run. Trust me, you do NOT want to be that person who drops out of the runs every gym class. Also, you do not want to be that person who loses their job because they can't pass the JST or the run.

Comment

• S.R2495
                S.R2495 commented
                Editing a comment
                Is the JST 4:30 in the academy? Or do we have less time to complete everything?

• subiesnax
                subiesnax commented
                Editing a comment
                The runs are a joke and you need to pass the JST in 3:32 with a wall not a fence.

• Does anyone know if they have a set date for the April academy yet?

Comment

• S.R2495 It’s less in the academy I believe it’s 3:15

Comment

• S.R2495
                  S.R2495 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I See thanks. As for the run, there is a 1.5 mile everyday correct?

• vicparedes93
                  vicparedes93 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It depends on the instructor who is leading the run for the day. Most of the time it is a mile and half, however the other day we probably did close to 3 miles. If you are in decent shape you have nothing to worry about.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6685 users online. 288 members and 6397 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X