Ad JS

Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Exam 7323

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congrats everyone who got the email and good luck!

    Anybody from Nassau County, Bellmore area? If so, send me a message!

    Comment


    • Just got the email! Anyone from Jackson heights or corona want to carpool ?

      Comment


      • Please post your list #s

        Comment


        • Originally posted by NYPD-MM View Post
          Please post your list #s
          Highly unadvisible
          stay humble

          Comment


          • NYPD-MM
            NYPD-MM commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry not meant exactly to post your complete lis t#s. You don't have to put the exact number for example 770xx that would give some of us in higher list number a chance to see the likely hood of us getting a email too thank you.

        • I have a question related to alcohol use. Let me start by saying I do not drink heavily and I do not do drugs. However, I have had drinks which is legal and I intend to be completely upfront with my investigator when that time comes.

          My question is that I am hearing there is an alcohol screening along with the drug test. I understand that the drug test is done with a hair sample. Im not sure how the alcohol screening is done and what it shows. Does anyone know? I realize that it will show that I have had alcohol but Im curious if that immediately puts you under the microscope.

          Thanks.

          Comment


          • DTChild
            DTChild commented
            Editing a comment
            You were already told on the trainee forum that there is no alcohol test only a hair drug test. Why are you asking..... AGAIN? There’s no alcohol test sir. Get your endurance up for the JST, the 1.5 mile run, etc. you’re worrying about the wrong things for someone who doesn’t drink heavily. . . .

        • Once you finish your mini medical, how long does it take to be "cleared" assuming no holds or setsbacks

          Comment


          • I want carpool, anyone from ozone Park. Please let me know... ...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by LeftyC View Post
              I have a question related to alcohol use. Let me start by saying I do not drink heavily and I do not do drugs. However, I have had drinks which is legal and I intend to be completely upfront with my investigator when that time comes.

              My question is that I am hearing there is an alcohol screening along with the drug test. I understand that the drug test is done with a hair sample. Im not sure how the alcohol screening is done and what it shows. Does anyone know? I realize that it will show that I have had alcohol but Im curious if that immediately puts you under the microscope.

              Thanks.
              Stop believing lies about the “alcohol” screening.. how does that even make any sense?
              stay humble

              Comment


              • Miller123
                Miller123 commented
                Editing a comment
                Not that serious buddy, you need to relax. There are people that have made it with a dui or dwi. Majority of the candidates drink, and no they don’t test for alcohol, they test for drugs.

            • Does anyone know when I will get my oral and written psych i did mostly everything jus waiting on that part... and I hope i make it for april class i have no arrests or things like that list 10xxx thanks

              Comment


              • Anyone here have PO Cabrera as their investigator?

                Comment


                • Does anyone know for how long is my JST and Mini Medical good for?
                  I took my JST on November and my Mini Medical on December.

                  Comment


                  • CARRIER30
                    CARRIER30 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Jst is good for 6 months. I’m unsure about the medical

                • good luck everyone
                  Last edited by Conhay; 01-05-2019, 04:12 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by S.R2495 View Post
                    Does anyone know for how long is my JST and Mini Medical good for?
                    I took my JST on November and my Mini Medical on December.
                    Min med is pretty much done every academy because it only good for 3 months.

                    Comment


                    • Does anyone know when I will get my psych tests ? List 10xxx

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Michaelarjoon46 View Post
                        Does anyone know when I will get my psych tests ? List 10xxx
                        They are going to start sending emails back on Tuesday

                        Comment

                      MR300x250 Tablet

                      Collapse

                      What's Going On

                      Collapse

                      There are currently 10561 users online. 340 members and 10221 guests.

                      Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                      Welcome Ad

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X