300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IM-so-NY View Post

To be honest with you it is not worth taking a back up exam. This process requires a lot of documents, time and attention, if you take the exam right after this one, I can assure you that at one point they will overlap and cause unnecessary stress. The way I did it is, I took one exam, went all the way through, waited for call, didn't get it, waited for their decision and now I'm taking it again. When they consider you but don't hire you, they don't give you a reason why because is not a DQ, So this time around I'm bringing my A game, example, I stood out of trouble (moving violations etc.), I bought a house, had a baby, got promoted at work, but most importantly, I completed my bachelors degree unlike before I only had 80 credits, so all of this in less than 2 years. To make a long story short, whatever reason they had not to hire me is still unknown, so now I'm giving them reasons to hire me, I'm showing them my capabilities and that I didn't just sit around doing nothing, I made the most of my time. If I don't get hired this time around, it was just meant for me not to be in the NYPD, although that is my dream.
    Same boat for me man haven't had a moving violation in 10 years and stayed out of trouble. On top of that I been a CO for 3 yrs already with ability to carry a concealed weapon whenever I want and never had a issue. I never had issues at the job with rank. I am also giving this one last shot and if it's not meant to be I will be taking my talents down to Miami..
    NYS University Police: 80%
    NYS Parks Police: 80%
    NYPD: 102.6%
    NYC Sheriff: 97.6%

"It drops deep as it does in my breath
    I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death
    Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined
    I think of crime when I'm in a New York State of Mind" -Nasir Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Njwrestler View Post

We were almost definitely in the testing room together then. Got a 96.47 but don't get any residency points so now we sit and wait lol
      I got the same score as you, do you know how many questions we got wrong? I feel like the Only question i got wrong is from the memory part.

Comment

• i got an 87... not the best score. i was hoping for in the 90's. i hope i still can get on with that score.
        Nassau County Sherrif's Department
        Test # 66-243

Criminal Background: Complete 4/26/2014
        BI: Completed
        Conditional Offer: 4/29/16
        Written Psych & EKG: Completed 9/21/16
        Oral Psych: Passed
        Medical: 9/30/16 Passed
        Physical Agility: Passed 11/15/16

NYPD 7323

Score: 87.059%
        List number: ?
        APD: ?
        Medical: ?
        Oral psych: ?
        Written psych: ?
        BI: ?
        JST: ?
        Mini-Med: ?

Comment

• Hey how's everyone doing might be a silly question but how are you guys getting the list number, apd, medical, jst and other stuff on the bottoms of your post or how do you find it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by benny9310 View Post
            Hey how's everyone doing might be a silly question but how are you guys getting the list number, apd, medical, jst and other stuff on the bottoms of your post or how do you find it ?
            You gotta edit your post signature in the account settings. Just copy and paste someone else's and edit in your details.
            NYPD Exam #7323

✅(01-17-17) Score: 99.12
            ✅(10-03-17) List number: 7xx
            ✅(10-13-17) Process: Put on Hold
            ✅(05-12-18) Process: Resumed
            ✅(05-12-18) CAS-5: Completed
            ✅(05-21-18) Medical: Completed
            ✅(06-11-18) JST: Passed (3:20)
            ✅(07-19-18) BI: Completed
            ✅(08-02-18) Written psych: Completed
            ✅(08-02-18) Mini-Med: Completed
            ✅(08-06-18) Oral Psych: Completed
            ✅(10-15-18) Hire Email: Received

Comment

• Originally posted by ifarted View Post

I got the same score as you, do you know how many questions we got wrong? I feel like the Only question i got wrong is from the memory part.
              100/85 = 1.2 that's how many points each question is. So you got 3 wrong.
              NYPD Exam 7323-
              Answer Key Score: 94.2
              List # 8xx

MTAPD Exam Date: 1/22/17
              Results 4/10/17: PASS

NYCDOC Exam 7322-
              Answer Key Score: 96.25
              Medical: Passed
              Written Psych:
              Agility Test:
              Oral Psych
              BI:

Comment

• Hey guys, took the exam yesterday, scored a 89.4...However with residence I expect to have a 94.4 final score. Is this score good enough to get called/hired? I know its hard to predict, but trying to get SOMEWHAT of a grasp of where I stand with this score. thanks guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tactical1 View Post
                  Hey guys, took the exam yesterday, scored a 89.4...However with residence I expect to have a 94.4 final score. Is this score good enough to get called/hired? I know its hard to predict, but trying to get SOMEWHAT of a grasp of where I stand with this score. thanks guys.
                  This was answered a couple of times. Anything above a 70 will get you a phone call.

just get your things in order. Download the apd5 fill it out so when you your number and yours you will be a step ahead

Comment

• Hey everyone quick question, so back in high school maybe the year of 2012 I smoked Marijuana but shared it with another person. Given that it was one and only time and I regret it, is it late to say that it could affect my chances of getting through?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xavier828 View Post
                      Hey everyone quick question, so back in high school maybe the year of 2012 I smoked Marijuana but shared it with another person. Given that it was one and only time and I regret it, is it late to say that it could affect my chances of getting through?
                      People on the force have done worse, hope that answers your question.
                      NYPD Exam #7323

Score: 90.88 (01/14/17)
                      List number: 4,8xx (10/03/17)
                      CAS-5 (APD): (10/11/17) Done ✅
                      Medical: (11/02/17) Done ✅
                      Oral psych: (04/11/18) Review, Cleared (06/21/18) ✅
                      Written psych: (02/21/18) Done ✅
                      BI: (02/09/18) Done ✅
                      JST: (02/28/18) Done ✅
                      Mini-Med: (05/16/18) Done ✅

JST (retake): (08/27/18) Done ✅
                      Mini-Med (retake): (07/30/18) Done ✅

Hire email: 10/20/18

Comment

• Quick question, I missed out on this exam, if I take the new one (I think it's March), I'm assuming everyone from this exam will be called before they even look at that exam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow99 View Post
                          Quick question, I missed out on this exam, if I take the new one (I think it's March), I'm assuming everyone from this exam will be called before they even look at that exam?
                          7323 will be looked at before 7326 (march)
                          NYPD Exam 7323-
                          Answer Key Score: 94.2
                          List # 8xx

MTAPD Exam Date: 1/22/17
                          Results 4/10/17: PASS

NYCDOC Exam 7322-
                          Answer Key Score: 96.25
                          Medical: Passed
                          Written Psych:
                          Agility Test:
                          Oral Psych
                          BI:

Comment

• I ended up missing the exam completely. Is there a penalty other then the amount I paid for?

Comment

• Originally posted by BobbyGats View Post

7323 will be looked at before 7326 (march)
                              So say there are 5000 eligible applicants from that exam, they will go through all 5000 before looking at March, regardless of score right?

Comment

• I HIGHLY doubt they will call people who scored a 70. There will be thousands of people on this list, they will not go thru all of them before they get to the next test. theres got to be a cut off interms of score and list number...what that cut off is we dont know.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11740 users online. 446 members and 11294 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X