Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Exam 7323

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by tfnsylmz View Post
    I took %84 for first time and disappointed. I was thinking about over 90. I don't know how did i made that much wrong answers. I'll take the test again at March.
    I received the same score and feel the same way you do. Highly disappointed with myself. I received an 87 on the corrections so I thought I'd do better on this one since they're essentially the same exams.

    I know which questions tripped me up, the exam started to get exhausting when I got into the 50's.

    I'm not going to bother taking another exam, I got called for corrections and I scored very high on an MTA exam so I'll see where it goes from here. If I don't get called for the NYPD maybe it wasn't meant to be.

    Goodluck in March.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by NC109 View Post

      so you completed everything and passed everything and still didn't get in ? what'd you score on that test? that makes me really nervous. i feel like i should take the test in march after this test
      I scored a 92% and that was without residency points and my exam was 3310 I could have went in 10/2015.. you will get looked at with the score you received it's just the difference it will take you longer to receive the letter to start processing don't worry..
      NYS University Police: 80%
      NYS Parks Police: 80%
      NYPD: 102.6%
      NYC Sheriff: 97.6%


      "It drops deep as it does in my breath
      I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death
      Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined
      I think of crime when I'm in a New York State of Mind" -Nasir Jones

      Comment


      • Guys i want to ask something. I made 84 on 7323. If i take the next exams, are they going to call me for each passed exam if i fail at interview?

        for example 1.5 years later they'll call me for 7323 and i've fail at interview.
        are they going to call me again for 7324 (or whatever next exam's number is)?

        what's the point of taking every exam? Just trying the get highest point?

        tl;dr i've made %84, why should i take next exams?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by tfnsylmz View Post
          Guys i want to ask something. I made 84 on 7323. If i take the next exams, are they going to call me for each passed exam if i fail at interview?

          for example 1.5 years later they'll call me for 7323 and i've fail at interview.
          are they going to call me again for 7324 (or whatever next exam's number is)?

          what's the point of taking every exam? Just trying the get highest point?

          tl;dr i've made %84, why should i take next exams?

          From my understanding, if you fail any of steps before you are hired and don't win the appeal, you will never be hired to be an NYPD officer.

          NYPD Exam #7323

          Score: 90.88 (01/14/17)
          List number: 4,8xx (10/03/17)
          CAS-5 (APD): (10/11/17) Done ✅
          Medical: (11/02/17) Done ✅
          Oral psych: (04/11/18) Review, Cleared (06/21/18) ✅
          Written psych: (02/21/18) Done ✅
          BI: (02/09/18) Done ✅
          JST: (02/28/18) Done ✅
          Mini-Med: (05/16/18) Done ✅

          JST (retake): (08/27/18) Done ✅
          Mini-Med (retake): (07/30/18) Done ✅

          Hire email: 10/20/18

          Comment


          • bronx boy is correct but not entirely. you can fail the JST and will need to retake the test, you can fail the mini med for even being on body building pills, you can fail medical for vision, hearing, or ekg- those if you fail you will get hired on a new exam.. but if you fail the pysch and BI and loose the appeal you are marked for life and will never get hired by NYPD ever again.
            NYPD EXAM 5310- October 2014
            Score: 85
            List: 6XX December, 2015
            APD-5:
            Medical:
            Written Psychological:
            Oral Psychological:
            BI Meet:
            JST:
            Mini Med:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NC109 View Post

              in your experience with the process, would you suggest to take the march exam (7326) as well as this one? in case something like this happens ?
              To be honest with you it is not worth taking a back up exam. This process requires a lot of documents, time and attention, if you take the exam right after this one, I can assure you that at one point they will overlap and cause unnecessary stress. The way I did it is, I took one exam, went all the way through, waited for call, didn't get it, waited for their decision and now I'm taking it again. When they consider you but don't hire you, they don't give you a reason why because is not a DQ, So this time around I'm bringing my A game, example, I stood out of trouble (moving violations etc.), I bought a house, had a baby, got promoted at work, but most importantly, I completed my bachelors degree unlike before I only had 80 credits, so all of this in less than 2 years. To make a long story short, whatever reason they had not to hire me is still unknown, so now I'm giving them reasons to hire me, I'm showing them my capabilities and that I didn't just sit around doing nothing, I made the most of my time. If I don't get hired this time around, it was just meant for me not to be in the NYPD, although that is my dream.
              Exam # 2326
              List # 29**
              APD-5: Completed 01/14
              Medical: Completed 03/14
              Written Psych: completed 05/14
              BI: Completed 5/14
              Oral Psych Completed 06/14
              JST: 11/2014 Completed (3:31)
              Mini med: 12/09/2014 completed


              "I'm in no rush to get there first, because the end of their goals are the beginning of mine"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RailMan96 View Post

                I received the same score and feel the same way you do. Highly disappointed with myself. I received an 87 on the corrections so I thought I'd do better on this one since they're essentially the same exams.

                I know which questions tripped me up, the exam started to get exhausting when I got into the 50's.

                I'm not going to bother taking another exam, I got called for corrections and I scored very high on an MTA exam so I'll see where it goes from here. If I don't get called for the NYPD maybe it wasn't meant to be.

                Goodluck in March.
                Hey Railman,

                How would you compare the MTA exam to the NYPD is it similar. I will be taking the MTAPD exam next month. Thanks

                Comment


                • Originally posted by achup View Post
                  bronx boy is correct but not entirely. you can fail the JST and will need to retake the test, you can fail the mini med for even being on body building pills, you can fail medical for vision, hearing, or ekg- those if you fail you will get hired on a new exam.. but if you fail the pysch and BI and loose the appeal you are marked for life and will never get hired by NYPD ever again.
                  i wear contact lenses and glasses im blind as a bat if i dont wear them, would this DQ me in the vision part of the Medical or Mini Med ?
                  NYPD Exam #7323

                  List number: 1,0xx - 10/3/17
                  CAS-5: 10/5/17 - Done ✅
                  Medical: 10/19/17 - Done ✅
                  BI: 11/14/17 - Done ✅
                  Written Psych: 11/18/17 - Done ✅
                  JST: 11/20/17 - Done ✅
                  Oral Psych: 12/4/17 CLEARED! ✅
                  Mini-Med: 12/12/17 Done ✅
                  Hired Email: 1/8/18 GOT THE EMAIL!!


                  Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

                  Comment


                  • how early should i show up to the test ?? if test is at 5pm should i be there at 4pm??
                    Nassau County Sherrif's Department
                    Test # 66-243

                    Criminal Background: Complete 4/26/2014
                    BI: Completed
                    Conditional Offer: 4/29/16
                    Written Psych & EKG: Completed 9/21/16
                    Oral Psych: Passed
                    Medical: 9/30/16 Passed
                    Physical Agility: Passed 11/15/16



                    NYPD 7323

                    Score: 87.059%
                    List number: ?
                    APD: ?
                    Medical: ?
                    Oral psych: ?
                    Written psych: ?
                    BI: ?
                    JST: ?
                    Mini-Med: ?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NC109 View Post
                      how early should i show up to the test ?? if test is at 5pm should i be there at 4pm??
                      my test is at 5pm on monday, and im gona try to be there yea around 4pm. give yourself enough time. remember its monday and rush hour. trains n traffic can be nuts.
                      NYPD Exam #7323

                      List number: 1,0xx - 10/3/17
                      CAS-5: 10/5/17 - Done ✅
                      Medical: 10/19/17 - Done ✅
                      BI: 11/14/17 - Done ✅
                      Written Psych: 11/18/17 - Done ✅
                      JST: 11/20/17 - Done ✅
                      Oral Psych: 12/4/17 CLEARED! ✅
                      Mini-Med: 12/12/17 Done ✅
                      Hired Email: 1/8/18 GOT THE EMAIL!!


                      Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by IM-so-NY View Post

                        To be honest with you it is not worth taking a back up exam. This process requires a lot of documents, time and attention, if you take the exam right after this one, I can assure you that at one point they will overlap and cause unnecessary stress. The way I did it is, I took one exam, went all the way through, waited for call, didn't get it, waited for their decision and now I'm taking it again. When they consider you but don't hire you, they don't give you a reason why because is not a DQ, So this time around I'm bringing my A game, example, I stood out of trouble (moving violations etc.), I bought a house, had a baby, got promoted at work, but most importantly, I completed my bachelors degree unlike before I only had 80 credits, so all of this in less than 2 years. To make a long story short, whatever reason they had not to hire me is still unknown, so now I'm giving them reasons to hire me, I'm showing them my capabilities and that I didn't just sit around doing nothing, I made the most of my time. If I don't get hired this time around, it was just meant for me not to be in the NYPD, although that is my dream.

                        I hope you'll get in!

                        I think many people think if you go through the whole process, you're going to get the job. I believe it was like that before, when no one wanted the job, but many people apply for it now.

                        I think applicants should bring their A game at all times, it can make a difference if two similar applicants are trying to get the same spot.
                        NYPD Exam #7323

                        Score: 90.88 (01/14/17)
                        List number: 4,8xx (10/03/17)
                        CAS-5 (APD): (10/11/17) Done ✅
                        Medical: (11/02/17) Done ✅
                        Oral psych: (04/11/18) Review, Cleared (06/21/18) ✅
                        Written psych: (02/21/18) Done ✅
                        BI: (02/09/18) Done ✅
                        JST: (02/28/18) Done ✅
                        Mini-Med: (05/16/18) Done ✅

                        JST (retake): (08/27/18) Done ✅
                        Mini-Med (retake): (07/30/18) Done ✅

                        Hire email: 10/20/18

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ozzyk View Post

                          Hey Railman,

                          How would you compare the MTA exam to the NYPD is it similar. I will be taking the MTAPD exam next month. Thanks
                          The exam that I was referencing me doing well on wasn't the MTAPD exam, it was a transit exam. I did take that exam too though.

                          They made us sign some form that prohibits us helping others and giving out answers so I can't go into extreme detail, but you'll see some similar questions on both exams. What would you do scenarios, typical reading comprehension, patterns, etc...

                          Did you receive your study guide yet? That's a good place to start and familiarize yourself with the exam and what you should expect to see on the exam.

                          Comment


                          • Hello all, I took the exam yesterday and scored a 97.6. The only advice I can give has already been said numerous times. Take your time and don't overthink it. The hardest part of the exam is the length. Sitting down for 2+ hours answering tedious questions is exhausting but if you can stay focused you will do fine. Also definitely take a look at the practice tutorial on the NYPD Recruit website as it helps get you familiar with the types of questions. Good luck.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NYPD_1234 View Post
                              Hello all, I took the exam yesterday and scored a 97.6. The only advice I can give has already been said numerous times. Take your time and don't overthink it. The hardest part of the exam is the length. Sitting down for 2+ hours answering tedious questions is exhausting but if you can stay focused you will do fine. Also definitely take a look at the practice tutorial on the NYPD Recruit website as it helps get you familiar with the types of questions. Good luck.
                              i take mine on monday, what was the picture to memorize ?
                              NYPD Exam #7323

                              List number: 1,0xx - 10/3/17
                              CAS-5: 10/5/17 - Done ✅
                              Medical: 10/19/17 - Done ✅
                              BI: 11/14/17 - Done ✅
                              Written Psych: 11/18/17 - Done ✅
                              JST: 11/20/17 - Done ✅
                              Oral Psych: 12/4/17 CLEARED! ✅
                              Mini-Med: 12/12/17 Done ✅
                              Hired Email: 1/8/18 GOT THE EMAIL!!


                              Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Almonte19 View Post

                                i take mine on monday, what was the picture to memorize ?
                                Just try to remember everything you see in the photo when you go take the test.

                                They might have showed us different photos each, so no one can cheat. Plus, its not that hard to remember most of the information you'll see.
                                NYPD Exam #7323

                                Score: 90.88 (01/14/17)
                                List number: 4,8xx (10/03/17)
                                CAS-5 (APD): (10/11/17) Done ✅
                                Medical: (11/02/17) Done ✅
                                Oral psych: (04/11/18) Review, Cleared (06/21/18) ✅
                                Written psych: (02/21/18) Done ✅
                                BI: (02/09/18) Done ✅
                                JST: (02/28/18) Done ✅
                                Mini-Med: (05/16/18) Done ✅

                                JST (retake): (08/27/18) Done ✅
                                Mini-Med (retake): (07/30/18) Done ✅

                                Hire email: 10/20/18

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10819 users online. 375 members and 10444 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X