Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you will 100% have to redo the jst. everyone who took the jst last year and not getting into april will have to.

Comment

• For what it's worth, emailed my investigator, and he said they should schedule me soon for a mini medical. I'm list 23xx.

Comment

• that1intern
        that1intern commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s good, I’m sure it applies to others that are around your list as well!

• I believe only mini medicals need to be redone before each class, but JST is good for 6 months, just like fingerprints. So if you took it in Dec its still good for April class. Im in the same situation. APD told me the same thing once they clear and schedule me for Oral, Ill need to redo just minimed

Comment

• xknuckles
        xknuckles commented
        Editing a comment
        Fingerprints are good for a year

• Has anyone got hire email going in for April academy?

Comment

• Franco2094
        Franco2094 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think is way too early for that. We’re still more than a month away from the academy date

• Omg I can’t wait till July! Lol

Comment

• What happens if my investigator doesn't contact me within the 30 days?

Comment

• Anyone on review since on or about 2/28/18 been cleared yet? I'm still on review since that day and what's worse is the other forum is stating that the April academy is going to be a lot smaller than January's and older exam candidates are being called (which is totally fair). APD stated that only list #' in the 1000's are being scheduled for April.

Comment

• WomenBlue_
            WomenBlue_ commented
            Editing a comment
            There are some people who have been on review since November. Patience is a a major key for this process.

• List number 23xx. Anybody in the low 2000's aware if their BI has started the background investigation yet? Specifically the reference check and residence check. I know my employer was contacted a while ago, but thats it.

Comment

• Fonsi5
            Fonsi5 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have no clue in what orders they do things, but my residence was visited twice, both times I happen not to be home but they spoke to my neighbors. They brought a picture with them and my neighbors confirmed I lived here and of course they asked them about my character. My neighbors had no clue so they initially were very worried and told my mom.

• Damn, looks like what I suspected is true. ADP posted on the other forum that those above 1000 are not out of contention for April, but it is unlikely that they will go above that list number because April’s class will be small, roughly 300-400 candidates. They are apparently trying to focus on older exams.

Comment

• CPAAPP
            CPAAPP commented
            Editing a comment
            Is there a specific thread for our exam? I don’t see where they posted it?...and I’m not saying
            I don’t believe you lol just want to know where to check going forward.

• Franco2094
            Franco2094 commented
            Editing a comment
            This is the specific thread: http://nypdtraineescommunity.activeb...lastPostAnchor ADP has an official account on this forum which they post updates on the process

• CPAAPP
            CPAAPP commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Franco.

• Franco2094
            Franco2094 commented
            Editing a comment
            No problem. You can also private message the account if you have any questions about your process, and they’re pretty fast

• Well looks like from the sergeants betting circles anyone over 1000 from our exam won’t be getting a mini medical after all. But I don’t believe in a hunch or a bet so let’s still be hopeful for April but not too hopeful lol, hope to see you all either in April or July!

Comment

• Originally posted by that1intern View Post
            Well looks like from the sergeants betting circles anyone over 1000 from our exam won’t be getting a mini medical after all. But I don’t believe in a hunch or a bet so let’s still be hopeful for April but not too hopeful lol, hope to see you all either in April or July!
            Keep your head up bud. Remember today is always a good day for it to be a good day.

Comment

• I'm really curious as to why they're only going up to 1,000 if there are no exams ahead of us. Makes me worried that they'll only go up by another 1,000 or 2,000 for July.
              NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 33-- 10/03/17 (Received)
              CAS-5 Form: 10/16/17 (Submitted)
              Initial Medical: 10/23/17 (Cleared)
              Physical Agility Test: 11/14/17 (Passed) (Expired)
              Interview / Investigation: 11/16/17 (Cleared)
              Social Media Check: 11/16/17 (Cleared)
              Written Psychological: 2/20/18 (Taken)
              Oral Psychological Exam: 2/27/18 (Passed)
              Mini-Medical / Drug Test: 4/20/18 (Cleared)
              Physical Agility Test Retake: 5/17/18 (Passed)
              Hire Email: June 28th, 2018 at 6:08 PM (Received)

Comment

• that1intern
                that1intern commented
                Editing a comment
                Let’s just hope for the best, there still a whole month left and the sergeant said it was her best bet that they won’t go higher than list 1000 for mini meds, you don’t really always win on just a chance on something. If it doesn’t happen for us in April, July it is!

• subiesnax
                subiesnax commented
                Editing a comment
                There are plenty exams ahead of 7323, including 2302, 2311 and 2326 which will expire after the April hire. People on the older exams are still eligible if they put themselves on hold for whatever reason and can process and be hired before 7323 when they decide to reopen.

• jabbawockeez9
                jabbawockeez9 commented
                Editing a comment
                If they go any higher than 1,000, I doubt it'll be by more than another 200 so there's definitely no chance at April for me.

And now that I think about it, it's probably 'cause of the promotional exams.

• Anybody know when’s the last tentative academy? I know there’s April and June or July.

Comment

• jabbawockeez9
                jabbawockeez9 commented
                Editing a comment
                The last?

I know the next one is on April 25th 2018, then there's one on July 11th 2018, October 2018, January 2019, April 2019, July 2019, etc.

• xknuckles
                xknuckles commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah last, from what I’ve read on this forum, there was 4 tentative academy dates for this year. If not correct if I’m wrong. Oct is what I was looking for. Thanks man

• Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

Keep your head up bud. Remember today is always a good day for it to be a good day.
              100! Stay positive guys

Comment

• Hey guys, quick question. I recently put my process on hold bc I’m currently in the correction academy. Does anyone know how to go about reinstating my list number? Also about how long does it take for the process to start back up again? Thanks I’m advance

Comment

• MrBigHead
                  MrBigHead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'd say reopen that up ASAP. You don't wanna come to DOC lol

• FERNAND001
                  FERNAND001 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Why not MrBigHead? Serious question

• MrBigHead
                  MrBigHead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  FERNAND001 I was joking a little. Corrections is interesting and it’s definitely not for everyone. Ask yourself do you really want to get out of your bed for 22.5 yrs and goto jail. Being told you’re stuck for another tour when you have important obligations to attend to. Physically and verbally assaulted. Doing doubles with no meal period on either tour. The list goes on and on. We lose a lot every class because all the training you get in the academy can’t fully replicate what’s its like to take a B post with a unit full of inmates who have all day to annoy you. With that being said it’s not a bad job. There are days when you can’t believe you’re getting paid to do what you do and then there are days when it feels like no amount is enough lol

• FERNAND001
                  FERNAND001 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I see MrBigHead thanks. I hope your oral results went well bro

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6272 users online. 190 members and 6082 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X