300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Almonte19 View Post
    Does anyone know how many people approximately are taking exam #7323 ? im hearing around 8,000 - 10,000 people. i take it Monday the 30th and if that's the amount, how will it effect us ?
    There's really no way in telling how many at this point. It is too early to tell. Exam 7323 continues until the end of February and can depend on the accommodations the test sites make. They have added different times to take it during the day t which increases the number of applicants.

Comment

• Originally posted by FP0704 View Post

There's really no way in telling how many at this point. It is too early to tell. Exam 7323 continues until the end of February and can depend on the accommodations the test sites make. They have added different times to take it during the day t which increases the number of applicants.
      On all the forms and website exam 7323 ends January 31. Where did you get info on this exam was continuing through February?

Comment

• Hello fellas,

I am new to this post. But after reading everyones post for this. I really appreciate the information I have read. I must say it was intuitive.

Also I thought I scored pretty good.. but after the post seems like most people on here got over 95 ..

can anyone tell me how I may rank with a score of 92.9

thank you

Comment

• Hey! Two questions:

I've lived in 5-6 different addresses and although I remember all of them, I have no idea what month or year it was. I know the NYPD is going to ask me all this so I was wondering... How can I get a list of all my previous addresses with dates? What happens if I accidentally put the wrong year / month for where I lived 10+ years ago when I was 8 or 9 years old?

Also, do we need to submit proof in order to get the residency points?

Thanks in advance.
          NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 33-- 10/03/17 (Received)
          CAS-5 Form: 10/16/17 (Submitted)
          Initial Medical: 10/23/17 (Cleared)
          Physical Agility Test: 11/14/17 (Passed) (Expired)
          Interview / Investigation: 11/16/17 (Cleared)
          Social Media Check: 11/16/17 (Cleared)
          Written Psychological: 2/20/18 (Taken)
          Oral Psychological Exam: 2/27/18 (Passed)
          Mini-Medical / Drug Test: 4/20/18 (Cleared)
          Physical Agility Test Retake: 5/17/18 (Passed)
          Hire Email: June 28th, 2018 at 6:08 PM (Received)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chinowill View Post
            Hello fellas,

I am new to this post. But after reading everyones post for this. I really appreciate the information I have read. I must say it was intuitive.

Also I thought I scored pretty good.. but after the post seems like most people on here got over 95 ..

can anyone tell me how I may rank with a score of 92.9

thank you
            I don't think anyone here knows where you rank 'cause no one knows how many people took this exam. You'll be fine though. Don't stress it.
            NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 33-- 10/03/17 (Received)
            CAS-5 Form: 10/16/17 (Submitted)
            Initial Medical: 10/23/17 (Cleared)
            Physical Agility Test: 11/14/17 (Passed) (Expired)
            Interview / Investigation: 11/16/17 (Cleared)
            Social Media Check: 11/16/17 (Cleared)
            Written Psychological: 2/20/18 (Taken)
            Oral Psychological Exam: 2/27/18 (Passed)
            Mini-Medical / Drug Test: 4/20/18 (Cleared)
            Physical Agility Test Retake: 5/17/18 (Passed)
            Hire Email: June 28th, 2018 at 6:08 PM (Received)

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I took the NYPD exam and got an 86 which was shocking because I thought I would at least get a 90. Now since I got an 86 I am thinking about taking the next exam which I believe will be held in March. Do you guys think I should just stick with the 86 or take it again.

Thank you, by the way I am also switching from the accounting profession.

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzyk View Post
                Hi everyone,

I took the NYPD exam and got an 86 which was shocking because I thought I would at least get a 90. Now since I got an 86 I am thinking about taking the next exam which I believe will be held in March. Do you guys think I should just stick with the 86 or take it again.

Thank you, by the way I am also switching from the accounting profession.
                you will be called on your 86 first before you get called on the march exam, You will be called regardless jsut relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by jabbawockeez9 View Post
                  Hey! Two questions:

I've lived in 5-6 different addresses and although I remember all of them, I have no idea what month or year it was. I know the NYPD is going to ask me all this so I was wondering... How can I get a list of all my previous addresses with dates? What happens if I accidentally put the wrong year / month for where I lived 10+ years ago when I was 8 or 9 years old?

Also, do we need to submit proof in order to get the residency points?

Thanks in advance.
                  we had stated before to look up the APD5 and look at how they ask. i think its only the last 5 years? or since you were 19. im not quite sure off the top of my head. Just be as honest as you can be.
                  and in regards to residency points they will check out the address that you posted when you signed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4gblueline View Post

On all the forms and website exam 7323 ends January 31. Where did you get info on this exam was continuing through February?
                    word. like i said i think its only about 5k maybe for the amount of people that took this test. The one in march is a different number.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

This forum has been by far very informative and helpful! I see I'm not the only one who scored an 88% and thought I'd do better, but I can't help to overthink. Thankfully, the resident points will put me at a 93. But I was wondering if they call the people that ONLY scored 100 and above first, or do they call the people from 90 through 100 and + points, all together?

By the way, I'm so sorry if this was a silly question but like I stated earlier, I've been overthinking a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4gblueline View Post

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcas/downloa...amschedule.pdf

Go down to 1/27/17

application for exam 7323 opens up again on this day for seats on the month of February.

Exam 7326 opens up to sign up on 2/24/17 for the month of March 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayblue View Post

word. like i said i think its only about 5k maybe for the amount of people that took this test. The one in march is a different number.
                          Go down to 1/27/17

application for exam 7323 opens up again on this day for seats on the month of February.

Comment

• Originally posted by AC721 View Post
                            Hello everyone,

This forum has been by far very informative and helpful! I see I'm not the only one who scored an 88% and thought I'd do better, but I can't help to overthink. Thankfully, the resident points will put me at a 93. But I was wondering if they call the people that ONLY scored 100 and above first, or do they call the people from 90 through 100 and + points, all together?

By the way, I'm so sorry if this was a silly question but like I stated earlier, I've been overthinking a bit.
                            In a few months you're gonna get a list number. The higher you score on the test, the lower your list number is gonna be. From there, after they get to your test, they'll go in order of list number.
                            NYPD Exam #7323

✅(01-17-17) Score: 99.12
                            ✅(10-03-17) List number: 7xx
                            ✅(10-13-17) Process: Put on Hold
                            ✅(05-12-18) Process: Resumed
                            ✅(05-12-18) CAS-5: Completed
                            ✅(05-21-18) Medical: Completed
                            ✅(06-11-18) JST: Passed (3:20)
                            ✅(07-19-18) BI: Completed
                            ✅(08-02-18) Written psych: Completed
                            ✅(08-02-18) Mini-Med: Completed
                            ✅(08-06-18) Oral Psych: Completed
                            ✅(10-15-18) Hire Email: Received

Comment

• Originally posted by FP0704 View Post

Go down to 1/27/17

yeah no i went to nypd recruit and also the oasys and they both say the seating is closed for 7323 next one is in March

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC200 View Post

In a few months you're gonna get a list number. The higher you score on the test, the lower your list number is gonna be. From there, after they get to your test, they'll go in order of list number.
                                at this point were all getting called. hopefully closer to each other. so until then keep busy do what you gotta do to make sure all of your paperwork is in line and everything else. Cant wait to be honest.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11464 users online. 414 members and 11050 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X