Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the APD 5. I've traveled over 40 times abroad since I was 6 month. Do I have to include every single trip?
    Last edited by Mayimbe1992; 10-13-2017, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Eliascarr
      Eliascarr commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't put anything to chance, the NYPD doesn't play! lol that being said, I'm sure dates that are around the ball park should be no problem, but from the time you've held a driver license I think you should put pretty close to exact dates for that since it's on the record. But with the NYPD, do as they ask, if you're unsure then talk to your investigator about it afte ryou submit your APD-5

• jabbawockeez9
      jabbawockeez9 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a similar issue. I only traveled abroad once since turning 12, but before that, I traveled out of the country at least 20 times. So I just noted that I couldn't remember any of those older dates 'cause I was too young. Hope that's not an issue.

• So I'm filling out my CAS-5 and it asks for all of my grandparents, aunt's uncle's, etc... Did you guys put biological and non biological or just biological relatives?

Comment

• Eliascarr
      Eliascarr commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what the ask for, that's what needs to be done. the form is pretty straight forward.

• Wardfd12
      Wardfd12 commented
      Editing a comment
      The question states: biological brothers and sisters; half-brothers/half-sisters; stepbrothers/stepsisters; uncle; aunt; great aunt; great uncle; first cousin; nephew; niece; fiancé or fiancée, living or deceased. So, if I put my aunt, my mother's sister, do I have to also put her husband, who is not biologically related to me? He is technically my uncle, but not by blood. I know it states "biological," but stepbrothers/stepsisters are not biological relatives, only related by marriage, so does the same apply to my aunt's husband? And my uncles' wives, etc.?
      Last edited by Wardfd12; 10-15-2017, 05:05 PM.

• Question about Arrest and Summons Record:

Is this where I would list a speeding ticket from 2013?

Edit: Oops it was in the next section. So fried right now filling this out.
    Last edited by protog; 10-13-2017, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Eliascarr
      Eliascarr commented
      Editing a comment
      I personally didn't because they didn't ask for TRAFFIC summonses until the next page I believe. I think the question you're asking about is for other courts, not traffic courts.

• Got my list number 14x. Wonder how long it will take from here. How long did it take to fill out the cs-5?

Comment

• NYfly27
      NYfly27 commented
      Editing a comment
      You could fill out your Cas5 in a day or two if you really wanted to.Then you can schedule the medical for next week or the week after.

• Got my medical invite. They start at 6:30am. Where are they held?

Comment

• Kmei44
      Kmei44 commented
      Editing a comment
      What list are you?

• CPAAPP
      CPAAPP commented
      Editing a comment
      7323. Does that effect where the medical school are done?

• Kmei44
      Kmei44 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your list number is 7323?

• Oh my bad. Long day. You said what list; wasn’t sure if you were from an earlier exam or something. In the 2900 range.

Comment

• Eliascarr
      Eliascarr commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey man, keep us updated when you go take your medical, let us know how it went

• Kmei44
      Kmei44 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nicee I was only asking because APD said they were pushing out medicals tonight. Already got mine and a confirmed date for the medical.

• CPAAPP
      CPAAPP commented
      Editing a comment
      I will keep you updated regarding the medical.
      Cool. I was very surprised I got an email from them on a Saturday.
      Does anyone know where they hold them? What do they entail?

• DHunt4
      DHunt4 commented
      Editing a comment
      There is an attached document in the e-mail for the medical giving you all the info you need to know

• Anyone know of a great private loan company you might have had experience with? I'm trying to get these F.E.M.A's transferred into credits.

Comment

• Stay Frosty
      Stay Frosty commented
      Editing a comment
      Check out Charter Oak State College for that.

• im going to have to put my application on hold because im not 21 yet. anyone know how I can move forward with the process when its time?

Comment

• rip612
      rip612 commented
      Editing a comment
      When u turn 21 then talk to them. For now, keep waiting on that 21 lol

• jabbawockeez9
      jabbawockeez9 commented
      Editing a comment
      You might not have to put your application on hold. You just have to be 21 at time of hire. When is your birthday? I turn 21 in April, and will not be putting it on hold.

• Eliascarr
      Eliascarr commented
      Editing a comment
      These medicals are going out for the January and April class, so if you turn 21 before april I wouldn't put it on hold. If you aren't 21 by the april class then I would call or email APD and let them know what's up. They'll just tell you to call and resume the process when you're of age

• Quick question god willing if everything is good I should be entering the academy for CUNY in November so even if my list number is pretty high should I put it this on hold?

Comment

• Anyone else have an estimated time frame/date of the roll out for lower numbers for medical is?

Comment

• Does anyone know if I can put my girl friend's family as a reference, or is that considered my family too?
        NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 33-- 10/03/17 (Received)
        CAS-5 Form: 10/16/17 (Submitted)
        Initial Medical: 10/23/17 (Cleared)
        Physical Agility Test: 11/14/17 (Passed) (Expired)
        Interview / Investigation: 11/16/17 (Cleared)
        Social Media Check: 11/16/17 (Cleared)
        Written Psychological: 2/20/18 (Taken)
        Oral Psychological Exam: 2/27/18 (Passed)
        Mini-Medical / Drug Test: 4/20/18 (Cleared)
        Physical Agility Test Retake: 5/17/18 (Passed)
        Hire Email: June 28th, 2018 at 6:08 PM (Received)

Comment

• Ryan13157
          Ryan13157 commented
          Editing a comment
          You’re not married correct? Then they’re not “family” so you should be able to use them.

• Eliascarr
          Eliascarr commented
          Editing a comment
          It's considered family if you're married. I had to put my girlfriends whole family down as people i've resided with.

• Hey guys. New to posting here. Took the exam 7323 back in January. Just got my list number today (came in the mail Saturday October 12th). My list number is 154. Haven't received any other emails or phone calls yet with future steps. Is this weird? Should I contact them? Thanks

Comment

• DHunt4
          DHunt4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you submit your CAS-5 yet?

• yaga115
          yaga115 commented
          Editing a comment
          Check your spam / junk folder in your email to see if it your emails from them got lost in there somewhere. If you didnt get any emails about the CAS-5 or Medical, i would call them to figure out whats going on. Good luck!

• rip612
          rip612 commented
          Editing a comment
          Inthe spam folder, what do we type so it can come up quicker. Like what word we type in to see the email.

• Eliascarr
          Eliascarr commented
          Editing a comment
          My email was titled New York Police Department - Candidate Relations

• For those going Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday to medical please fill us in on how everything went.. im confirmed for Friday the 20th ...
        NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 1,0xx - 10/3/17
        CAS-5: 10/5/17 - Done ✅
        Medical: 10/19/17 - Done ✅
        BI: 11/14/17 - Done ✅
        Written Psych: 11/18/17 - Done ✅
        JST: 11/20/17 - Done ✅
        Oral Psych: 12/4/17 CLEARED! ✅
        Mini-Med: 12/12/17 Done ✅
        Hired Email: 1/8/18 GOT THE EMAIL!!

Phil 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

Comment

• DHunt4
          DHunt4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here, 10/20

• Evangelliuz
          Evangelliuz commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here 10/20

• I'll be going in for my medical on 10/17!

Comment

• Kmei44
          Kmei44 commented
          Editing a comment
          Post deleted

• Just checked spam folder, found it. Question...I don't see CAS-5 after registering, only ADP-5, but it states that it is the personal history questionnaire. Are these the same?

Comment

• Stay Frosty
          Stay Frosty commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, they are the same thing.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8629 users online. 279 members and 8350 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X