Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Exam 7323

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by achup View Post
    score is irrevelant- everyone who passes the exam will be given the chance to process!!!! list number only comes into play when you are ready for hire!
    so regardless the score, as long as i pass i will be called for process? but if i pass all the other tests (medical, agility, psych, etc.) that doesn't necessarily mean i will be hired, correct?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TommyMac899 View Post


      I understand that's passing, but would you still get called for the job with a 70 or do you think they wouldn't even get to you being that the score is so low ? in other words, what's the lowest score they usually get to before the test expires ?
      yep you will still get called regardless of the score. Then you start medical and everything else that follows. IF you fail those then you well get a dq. if you pass all of them in time for the next academy class you will get in. you then have to pass the academy to graduate.

      Hope this helps.
      Last edited by jayblue; 01-18-2017, 11:57 AM.

      Comment


      • jay wrong! you only get DQ for psych or BI and JST- everything else will land u on review.
        NYPD EXAM 5310- October 2014
        Score: 85
        List: 6XX December, 2015
        APD-5:
        Medical:
        Written Psychological:
        Oral Psychological:
        BI Meet:
        JST:
        Mini Med:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by achup View Post
          jay wrong! you only get DQ for psych or BI and JST- everything else will land u on review.
          interesting. so if I'm understanding, as long as i get a passing score and pass the tests to follow i should get on the job? its just a matter of when, correct?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by achup View Post
            jay wrong! you only get DQ for psych or BI and JST- everything else will land u on review.
            True. But being put on review kinda adds more time to everything.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TommyMac899 View Post

              interesting. so if I'm understanding, as long as i get a passing score and pass the tests to follow i should get on the job? its just a matter of when, correct?
              Basically yes. Pass everything its just a matter of when.

              Comment


              • By the way if you haven't taken the test yet or missed out on this one, I just got an email saying they might have another test in march.
                NYPD Exam #7323

                ✅(01-17-17) Score: 99.12
                ✅(10-03-17) List number: 7xx
                ✅(10-13-17) Process: Put on Hold
                ✅(05-12-18) Process: Resumed
                ✅(05-12-18) CAS-5: Completed
                ✅(05-21-18) Medical: Completed
                ✅(06-11-18) JST: Passed (3:20)
                ✅(07-19-18) BI: Completed
                ✅(08-02-18) Written psych: Completed
                ✅(08-02-18) Mini-Med: Completed
                ✅(08-06-18) Oral Psych: Completed
                ✅(10-15-18) Hire Email: Received

                Comment


                • map5
                  map5 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How do you get email notifications for future testing?

              • Originally posted by NYC200 View Post
                By the way if you haven't taken the test yet or missed out on this one, I just got an email saying they might have another test in march.
                Yep the next testing is scheduled for march. They open up the sign in I believe the end of feb.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by NYC200 View Post
                  By the way if you haven't taken the test yet or missed out on this one, I just got an email saying they might have another test in march.
                  if we took this test, would it still be recommended to take the test in march as well ?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TommyMac899 View Post

                    if we took this test, would it still be recommended to take the test in march as well ?
                    Well they usually clear an exam before moving to the next one so I think youre good. But if you want you can take it again, theyre not gonna stop you.
                    NYPD Exam #7323

                    ✅(01-17-17) Score: 99.12
                    ✅(10-03-17) List number: 7xx
                    ✅(10-13-17) Process: Put on Hold
                    ✅(05-12-18) Process: Resumed
                    ✅(05-12-18) CAS-5: Completed
                    ✅(05-21-18) Medical: Completed
                    ✅(06-11-18) JST: Passed (3:20)
                    ✅(07-19-18) BI: Completed
                    ✅(08-02-18) Written psych: Completed
                    ✅(08-02-18) Mini-Med: Completed
                    ✅(08-06-18) Oral Psych: Completed
                    ✅(10-15-18) Hire Email: Received

                    Comment


                    • Took it today. 94.118. The math idiot in me figured I got five wrong out of eighty five. Not bad. No residency or Vet credit. Fingers crossed at not waiting forever for this process. Good luck to all.
                      NYPD Exam #7323

                      Score: 94.118%
                      List number: ?
                      APD: ?
                      Medical: ?
                      Oral psych: ?
                      Written psych: ?
                      BI: ?
                      JST: ?
                      Mini-Med: ?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NYC200 View Post

                        Well they usually clear an exam before moving to the next one so I think youre good. But if you want you can take it again, theyre not gonna stop you.
                        Yeah exactly even if you take the next test with a higher score they will go through 7323 before the next exam. So honestly just wait it out. Get all your documents together. Put it in a safe place. Work out etc etc. just keep busy until the list comes out and we all take the next step.

                        Comment


                        • I spoke to my neighbor (NYPD officer) recently to go over the process and my background. He believes me having my NYC gun permit, should clear me quickly for the background check, since they check for most of the same items in the APD when you apply for the permit.

                          He told me to stay in shape, stay out of trouble, get all your paperwork that will be needed and use him as a reference when filing out paper work.

                          He also told me the NYPD is trying to streamline the hiring process, with having more classes for the academy, but to expect the two year wait, incase.

                          Good luck to all that have not taken the exam, yet.
                          NYPD Exam #7323

                          Score: 90.88 (01/14/17)
                          List number: 4,8xx (10/03/17)
                          CAS-5 (APD): (10/11/17) Done ✅
                          Medical: (11/02/17) Done ✅
                          Oral psych: (04/11/18) Review, Cleared (06/21/18) ✅
                          Written psych: (02/21/18) Done ✅
                          BI: (02/09/18) Done ✅
                          JST: (02/28/18) Done ✅
                          Mini-Med: (05/16/18) Done ✅

                          JST (retake): (08/27/18) Done ✅
                          Mini-Med (retake): (07/30/18) Done ✅

                          Hire email: 10/20/18

                          Comment


                          • Took it yesterday and got a 97.6. No residency or vet points. Hoping this doesn't take forever, although I have options if it does I just am anxious now that I've taken the first step. I turn 31 this July and not that it's going to take 4 years but I am staring down that age limit that's quickly approaching

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Bronxboy View Post
                              I spoke to my neighbor (NYPD officer) recently to go over the process and my background. He believes me having my NYC gun permit, should clear me quickly for the background check, since they check for most of the same items in the APD when you apply for the permit.

                              He told me to stay in shape, stay out of trouble, get all your paperwork that will be needed and use him as a reference when filing out paper work.

                              He also told me the NYPD is trying to streamline the hiring process, with having more classes for the academy, but to expect the two year wait, incase.

                              Good luck to all that have not taken the exam, yet.
                              What sorts of paperwork should I start gathering?

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 8841 users online. 199 members and 8642 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X