Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know if there will be an exam in the near future?

Comment

• Any members currently with the department have any insight of how big the class will be?

When the next class will be?

Have they stared calling people for the next step after the questionnaire booklet?

Comment

• Hey , is anyone here still waiting to be called for the physical assessment ??

Comment

• Anyone hear anything about the next phase?

Comment

• Brother B
            Brother B commented
            Editing a comment
            I have heard nothing since dropping off my BIQ.

• I feel like i am doing the investigator job, these people that operate the hiring are really annoying lol.

Comment

• Brother B
            Brother B commented
            Editing a comment
            That's great to hear the ball is rolling.

• What are they asking for ?

Comment

• Your investigation started? Thats great!! The ball is rolling. What are they asking for, thats if you don't mind sharing. Just curious.

Comment

• Did they call you for any other part of the process?

Comment

• as far for my process I don't received no email,no call, only last the time that I dropped the paperwork on the next day, the investigator sent me a paper for my references.. I'm just waiting for the outcome

Comment

• Mightyymack My process same thing. Submitted paperwork week after my PT exam. Investigator sent email on documents to send. Sent them the same day and that’s the last time I heard back was 3/1 basically acknowledging he received documents.

Comment

• I dropped my packet off several days after my PAT in February. I haven’t heard back from anyone. Not sure if that’s a good thing or bad thing.

Comment

• okay let's stay positive no news is good news!!!

Comment

• Any new updates or hear anything new?

Comment

• stay positive everyone, the ball is rolling, you will get called for next steps. havent heard a set date yet for the academy. i believe i heard 13 people were the last number for the next academy. not sure if investigators will be linked with deputies like in the past in this class. but the sheriff is moving forward so stay patient. he is still looking to beef up our numbers for this Electronic Monitoring detail so if your not called for this class, there will be more classes. Also not sure if the new marijuana news will give us more work but its looking like it,

Comment

• Brother B
                            Brother B commented
                            Editing a comment
                            From what it looks like, the investigation process could possibly take maybe 3 months. I’m just guessing though. Any input or words of advice?

• Any update or an estimate date/deadline they’re trying to meet to start calling for the fingerprints?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3238 users online. 205 members and 3033 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X