Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, can someone clear this up for me? Ok I have a year on with NYPD. Now if I do happen to get lucky and everything goes right, will I have to still complete the 7 years to hit top pay? Or will my time from NYPD transfer and I just do the remaining years until 7?

Comment

• NYPD is city, MTA is state. Only your time will count on the back end, towards retirement.

Comment

• I have received an email invite today to the MTAPD exam on the 22nd of Jan

Comment

• just got an email for MTAPD for January 22nd. Anybody knows how how long this process can take. Since I am waiting for my Pre Employment letter for NYDOC

Comment

• Just got an email for February 12th. Gotta be good news with the amount of exams they are holding- means lots of hiring.
            MTAPD
            Physical: 6/4
            Panel: 6/15
            BI: 8/24

SCPD
            Score: 95
            Lotto: 24xx

Comment

• I just recieved one for the 12th of February. Looks like they are administering 2 tests.

Comment

• I just received an email for the Feb 12th also. Are you guys sure it's random selection? Im usually not that lucky like this.

Comment

• Just got the email and paid the fee....Exam is February 12th
                  I also took the written exam for 2012 earlier this year along with the physical and oral exam. I have not heard anything since my oral exam. That was in June.
                  Last edited by skitzobeve42; 11-22-2016, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• I got the email also but i have a question.. I used to live in NY but i moved to another state. Do I still qualify to take the test? Do i need to be a residence of NY, NJ or CT before i take the test?
                    Last edited by stark4; 11-22-2016, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• I am taking the exam January 15th good luck to everyone and to everyone on the job already stay safe.
                      Last edited by STRiKeR446; 11-22-2016, 08:49 PM.
                      Chasing Dreams ...

Comment

• Hey guys, just received the E-mail today about the Jan 22nd exam. Wanted to see what everyone thinks, I notice that the MTA will be administering exams on different dates. Does this mean they will be hiring more than the usual amount? Also if anyone has an idea of how many they are looking to hire. Thanks everyone and good luck.

Comment

• First email I got just said the exam date, not sure if that was the official date, then I paid the fee. I then received 2 emails after that one. Any way good luck to everyone out there.

Comment

• More emails went out for the exam just recieved one. Exam date 2/26.

Comment

• Anyone know what the physical is like to get on the job? Just got an email last night to take the written exam in February

Comment

• Originally posted by NassauHopeful View Post
                                Anyone know what the physical is like to get on the job? Just got an email last night to take the written exam in February
                                Its the cooper standard. If I'm not mistaken, they used to do a sit and reach, but I heard they got rid of it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11195 users online. 379 members and 10816 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X