Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still upset that I got disqualified from the port authority police which is similar to mta police because it's a private police force that deals with transportation in the nyc metro area. Getting into the mta police is much harder than port authority.
    Last edited by Madman718; 11-05-2016, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• I received the Email a few weeks ago for the invitation and paid the fee, does anyone else see when you log back into the website that the "pay fee" tab is still there?

Comment

• Originally posted by pcmasterrace View Post
        I received the Email a few weeks ago for the invitation and paid the fee, does anyone else see when you log back into the website that the "pay fee" tab is still there?
        Yah I think it's like that for everyone just make sure you got the confirmation email for the payment

Comment

• Did anyone get the time of the exam? The email I received only says the date there is no mention of time or location
          Last edited by cp123; 11-10-2016, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• I am new here and I too received an invitation to take the exam. I also paid the fee. The original email states that once the MTA receives payment you will receive an invitation to the MTA police officer exam. On October 27th I paid and received a confirmation email that I paid. I have since received nothing in return about the exam. Has anyone gotten anything after they made payment?

Comment

• Originally posted by File1 View Post
              I am new here and I too received an invitation to take the exam. I also paid the fee. The original email states that once the MTA receives payment you will receive an invitation to the MTA police officer exam. On October 27th I paid and received a confirmation email that I paid. I have since received nothing in return about the exam. Has anyone gotten anything after they made payment?
              Today I received the confirmation of payment email and it states that we'll receive our admission forms and study guides four weeks prior to the test date via email.

Comment

• I got the same thing. Thanks RailMan. Anyone else?

Comment

• i just got an official confirmation this afternoon stating that study guides and the date of the exam will be emailed 4 weeks prior to the exam date

Comment

• Originally posted by pcmasterrace View Post
                    i just got an official confirmation this afternoon stating that study guides and the date of the exam will be emailed 4 weeks prior to the exam date
                    Same here

Comment

• Seems they sent a bunch out today. All January 22nd test date?

Comment

• January 22nd for me

Comment

• Lets work together ladies and gents...This is a great job to get on. We should consider ourselves lucky we were randomly selected to take the exam.

Comment

• Hey guys quick question, I received the email for the request payment for the exam. In that email it mentioned anticipation of an exam date of January 16th 2016. I made the payment, and received another email on November 16th saying they received the payment and anticipate an exam in January. No specific date. It also said like a few of you had mentioned that four weeks prior they will send specific date and a study guide. Just curious to see if anyone else got a similar email without a specific date.
                            Thanks and best of luck to all!

Comment

• I received notification of a written exam on January 22nd after that I paid the fee. I received another email stating my payment has been processed and four weeks from the exam date they will send out the exact time and location of the test along with a study guide.

Comment

• So is prior police experience absolutely a requirement? I am interested in hopefully applying in the future but I have no prior police experience. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11411 users online. 394 members and 11017 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X